Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! (1958 Views)

Poll: WHAT SONG IS THE GREATEST SAUCEKID SONG OF ALL TIME.?

SAUCEKID -AIRPLANE MODE: 30% (3 votes)
SAUCEKID -YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBO: 20% (2 votes)
SAUCEKID -THE GAME NEEDS ME: 10% (1 vote)
SAUCEKID -MONKEY BANANA: 30% (3 votes)
SAUCEKID -I CANT FEEL MY FACE: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID FT BANKY W-NOBODY: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -DIAMONDS: 10% (1 vote)
SAUCEKID -HELLO: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -DISTRIBUTION: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -NA ME BE THE FINE BOI: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree? / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
first of all, i rep who i like and i rep who i love , TYPICAL NAIRALAND STYLEE.
for any nairaland maga coming to talk thrash in this thread get ready to contend with tosinadeda, ofoka and the rest of them nairaland niggas. this is strictly for saucekid die hard fans .
''' if u dont like me , then something is wrong wit u !''''
''am the african ambassador my fans understand !
am on point i never disappoint the streets!

NOW TO THIS BUSINESS OF THE THREAD , WE WANT TO VOTE FOR THE SAUCEKID SONG OF ALL TIME ,
THIS MEANS A POLL WILL BE CREATED WHERE SAUCEKIBABA FANS WILL VOTE FOR ONLY ONE SONG OUT OF THE BEST SAUCEKID SONGS OF ALL TIME,
THIS THREAD IS MEANT TO CHOOSE AND CROWN THE BEST SAUCEKID SONG B4 THE AFRICAN AMERICAN ALBUM DROPS IN FEBRUARY

OUR SAUCEKID IS THE MOST DISCUSSED NIGERIAN RAPPER IN 2009, LETS MAKE SAUCEKID NUMBER ONE IN 2010.
TOSINADEDA WHERE U AT ! NAIRALANDERS U CAN NOW START VOTING! YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBO! SINZU IS SINZU
PS:THE OBJECTIVE OF THE THREAD IS TO CHOOSE THE SAUCEKID BEST SONG OF ALL TIME WHICH WOULD BE DETERMINED BY VOTING! OYA START VOTING NOW !
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by Genuflect(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
I would pick I Can't Feel My Face cos Sossick was illy on that beat
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
saucekid is known for commercial rap songs!!!
songs for the streets, songs people can relate with!!

but he surprised me wen he did airplane mode and the game needs me!!!!

sauce can go hard!!! i swear
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
for real?, so yall are telling me airplane mode is the sickest sauce song of all time
, i guess we need -airplane mode part 2- the 2nd flight on the same or different beat . lol
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by dammiecool(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
ofoka abeg I don make mistake pls can recast my vote cry cry cry
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
dammiecool:

ofoka abeg I don make mistake pls can recast my vote cry cry cry

yea, mogbe, dammiecool , shey na u vote for '''monkey banana''' how can u say monkey banana is the sickest of all time. i will tell nairaland o, den den den. grin grin wetin u wan choose b4 make i help u change am
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by dammiecool(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBOOOOOOOOO grin cheesy wink
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
oooppsss. . .sorry wrong thread, . .
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by bkbaybe99: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2010
This monkey has a 'greatest' hits?
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2010
This monkey has a greatest hits?

this monkey cant even type good english
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by bkbaybe99: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2010
^^^^this monkey gotta be blind as hell. oooorrr, this monkey is stuck in africa, starvin like a mutha" grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2010
^^^^this monkey gotta be blind as hell. oooorrr, this monkey is stuck in africa, starvin like a mutha"

this monkey thinks living outta africa, means he\she understands good english!!!

This monkey has[b] a [/b] 'greatest' hits?

now monkey listen and learn!!

a - singular
hits - plural

u dnt use the both in a sentence like that!
do u copy? monkey!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by backbelle: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2010
i can see this is an ENGLISH lesson class.interesting dude! kindly tell me how much u charge and the mode of payment.tank wu.
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2010
lol no mind me, me just they play jare grin cheesy
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by bkbaybe99: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2010
Tsoinedad; do u now see that u really are a monkey?! No wonder u like suckid!monkeys of the same banana tree! Ignoramus, tryna teach me english and ending up making a fool of urself. I forgive you seeing as it aint ur first language. Dummy! So let's assume you bought 1 (one) 'biggie smalls greatest hits' cd and u wanted to tell ur boy that u copped it, what would u say? 'Yo, son I just copped a new biggie smalls greatest hits cd' or 'yo, son I just copped a new biggie smalls great hit cd'? No need for the 'greatest' or 'hits' becus its singular right?!mor.on!r*etard!no wonder u on here playing hype man to the worlds wackest rapper!fool!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2010
Tsoinedad; do u now see that u really are a monkey?! No wonder u like suckid!monkeys of the same banana tree! Ignoramus, tryna teach me english and ending up making a fool of urself. I forgive you seeing as it aint your first language. Dummy! So let's assume you bought 1 (one) 'biggie smalls greatest hits' cd and u wanted to tell your boy that u copped it, what would u say? 'Yo, son I just copped a new biggie smalls greatest hits cd' or 'yo, son I just copped a new biggie smalls great hit cd'? No need for the 'greatest' or 'hits' becus its singular right?!mor.on!r*etard!no wonder u on here playing hype man to the worlds wackest rapper!fool!

URE A DISGRACE TO THE ENGLISH SPEAKING COMMUNITY grin cheesy grin cheesy
u see how stupid ure?? we talking about voting for one hit, u comparing it to a greatest hits cd

imagine u trying to explain this crap grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

URE A DISGRACE TO THE ENGLISH SPEAKING COMMUNITY grin cheesy grin cheesy
u see how silly ure?? we talking about voting for one hit, u comparing it to a greatest hits cd

imagine u trying to explain this crap grin

lwkmd grin grin grin grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
bk_baybe99:

Tsoinedad;
see how bbkaladybaby they bastardise ya name.tosin .na wa o

@ bbkaladybaby, javalove and saucekid haters alike .
or whatever the fuckin helluva name u call urself , can u pls take ur fight outside this thread,
this thread is for saucekid true bloods, no haters allowed in here . u dey hear me so?
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by Genuflect(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ofoka, you get link to that I Can't Feel My Face
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
ofokaofoki:

or whatever the fuckin helluva name u call urself , can u pls take your fight outside this thread,
this thread is for saucekid true bloods, no haters allowed in here . u dey hear me so?

u know m beginning to judge the sense of reasoning of u idiots that call yaselves saucekid fans!!!

its either u guys know he is wack but u choose to hide it or u all have a failed sense of rap!!!

c'mon guys dis guy is wackiti wack!!!!!

Please all those songs joined 2geda cant stand Vector's single!!!!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
@javapussi
u gon make u descend on u again , i thot i was done flogging u in 2008, saucekid is not to be messed wit .
i told u dawg. fun ra e ni brain. saucekid is who we fcukin rep, u can go to blazes if u cant live wit dat . biatch !
lets go !
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by A40(m): 1:28am On Jan 08, 2010
I think i like Diamonds the best the beat was Sizzla!!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by bkbaybe99: 4:04am On Jan 08, 2010
ofokaofoki:

or whatever the fuckin helluva name u call urself , can u pls take your fight outside this thread,

I'll stop dissing that monkey I only got to know about a few weeks ago i[b]f u can actually start a thread and have 500 Sunkkid fans reply to it within seven days[/b]!!! if u cant get 500 fans trust me itd be a waste of his time him tryn 2 put out an album!!! He'll only go into debt.
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by lalaboi(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2010
Ofoka. . . .why nau. . . . dude dont even have an album yet and you voting for his greatest. . .`C'mon!, . . .More like you wanna know what his best singles are. . . , Using the word "great" is an insult. . .
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2010
lalaboi:

Ofoka. . . .why nau. . . . dude dont even have an album yet and you voting for his greatest. . .`C'mon!, . . .More like you wanna know what his best singles are. . . , Using the word "great" is an insult. . .

what do u mean lalaboi, have u join the haters luxurious bus too?i thot this was 2010 lala.? embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by lalaboi(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2010
Does my post sound like hating? i don pass that level boy yi!. . . I nor get time to dey take sides and to dey give maself trouble ontop one artiste! grin . . . All i complained about was your hyping! Calling his songs great for no good reason is why am contributing to the topic. . .
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 9:57am On Jan 08, 2010
lalaboi i dnt see ur point undecided
simple question, which is ur bes\greatest song froom saucekid from that list!!!

u dey here dey blow english undecided
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by lalaboi(m): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2010
If you sabi read wella. . . .You would notice i said the only reason am posting is cos of the word 'great' being involved!. . . . . .I know if you created the thread, na best you go use!. . .I just dey try tune down mr ofoka's hyping. . . .Its a turn off to some potential fans!. . .
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2010
any potential fan should use his songs to judge, not a fan's comment on a blog!! thats stupidity!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by lalaboi(m): 10:18am On Jan 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

any potential fan should use his songs to judge, not a fan's comment on a blog!! thats stupidity!

. . .It hard getting a message across to peeps like you. . . .Continue celebrating 'greatness'
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2010
@tosin
stop acting blind 2 truth!!!! lalboi has made a good point. . .

na una fans go kill dis guy career before he even start am. . .he has no albjm yet and u are voting for GREATEST SONG

wat a pack of idiots!!!!

I'm listening to the AIR PLANE MODE now. . .wud be back wiv my comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kennis Music And Rainbow Fm / Top 10 Hit Music Video Of 2015 From Nigeria - JUNE 2015 [video Download] / New Music : Korede Bello FT. Tiwa Savage - Romantic (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.