Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! (1962 Views)

Poll: WHAT SONG IS THE GREATEST SAUCEKID SONG OF ALL TIME.?

SAUCEKID -AIRPLANE MODE: 30% (3 votes)
SAUCEKID -YEBARIBA SANBORIBOBO: 20% (2 votes)
SAUCEKID -THE GAME NEEDS ME: 10% (1 vote)
SAUCEKID -MONKEY BANANA: 30% (3 votes)
SAUCEKID -I CANT FEEL MY FACE: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID FT BANKY W-NOBODY: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -DIAMONDS: 10% (1 vote)
SAUCEKID -HELLO: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -DISTRIBUTION: 0% (0 votes)
SAUCEKID -NA ME BE THE FINE BOI: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria’s Top 50 Songs(1960-2010) – The Complete Music Countdown, Do You Agree? / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_s4XUR-JU&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

He wasted this beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the only thig good on that track is his VOICE!!!!!!!!! Nothing more!!! He has a very goof voice with WACK LYRICS!!!!!!!!!

C;mon men, is this what you call greatest In an era of Modenine, MI, Terry, Pherowsous, OD, Blaise etc

And if u guys didnt catch him biting from Modenine, I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a throw beef at you like we r ina food fight - Saucekid

Forget about the FOOD FIGHT, throw BEEF my way and see mode BITE

ooooooolllllleeeeeeeee ajibole!!!! jjuuuuddaaasssiiii!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2010
tosinaded@:

lalaboi i dnt see your point undecided
simple question, which is your bes\greatest song froom saucekid from that list!!!

u dey here dey blow english undecided

[size=50pt]LMFAO[/size]grin grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by tosinaded(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2010
good better best
great greater greatest

its simple English!!!

of all the songs uve heard from saucekid, list the greatest of them all undecided

y'all are talking of he has no album, em career neva start and bbla bla bla!!!
una go sch na, no dey fall my hand abeg!!!!!!

@java
u know i almost took ur words for it till i saw ur comments about this same song on this thread!!!
common man face reality and stop being stupid tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-217076.0.html

C;mon men, is this what you call greatest In an era of Modenine, MI, Terry, Pherowsous, OD, Blaise etc

jvalove u know sometimes i wonder if English is a problem undecided
lmao no1 is comparing songs from diff artistes!!! we comparing songs from the same dude here
Dumbass grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by bkbaybe99: 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
Aint nobody gone tell me this monkey aint suckid himself; I aint listening, I aint biting!!!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2010
@bk_baybe99
pls o , sorry i have a question
are u really this stupid in real life??as in, how can u say tosinadeda is sauce??
i didnt know people were still this foolish.gosh! grin grin grin
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by Choco5: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2010
The only song i heard from sauce kid was samboribobo and that was years ago, thot he had retired
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by javalove(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2010
Yea yea yea. . .timew to vote for my best saucekid song so far. . .

my best is DIAMONDS!!!

AND THIS IS THE BEST LINE ON THAT TRACK

i kick my poo out in the toilet
my poo don't sit in the toilet
as soon as i poo it i flush it

ARE U KIDDING ME?

THIS GUY IS WACK!!!!! ALL D TIN WEY HE GET NA INTERNET HYPE!!!!!!
HOW CAN A SANE PERSON COME UP WITH THIS KINDA LINE

WHO GIVS A Bleep WHERE UR POO SITS?

DAMN, THIS IDIOT NEEDS TO TAKR LESSONS FROM ME WALAI!!!
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by skingo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2010
even if sauce kid drp album next year. u still gona cop it. for real. gbag\be. no time for this nonsense chats, see how his name is reigning in ur mouths. oh yeah bkbaybee. ishmael is a dead man they say sha.
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2010
airplane mode is definitely the greatest , it needs a video.
Re: Original Saucekid Fans Come Inside And Vote. 2010 The Year Of Saucekid ! by ofokaofoki: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2010
javalove:

Yea yea yea. . .timew to vote for my best saucekid song so far. . .

my best is DIAMONDS!!!
shebi you are a hater javalove, i tell u say all of una go born again this year se.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruggedy Baba Is Back. / P-SQUARE Released New Single ''alingo'' / Things you never knew about Eminem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.