Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? (802 Views)

What Country Do You Think Is The Coldest In The World? / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? / 12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by RoyalBlak007: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
What Country's National Anthem have you heard that seem/sounds so beautiful and sonorous?

For me, I'll give to U.S.A

♪Oh,say can you see♪
♪By the dawn's early light♪

♪What so proudly we hailed♪
♪At the twilight's​ last gleaming...♪

smiley

Share yours.

lalasticlala
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by whitebeard(m): 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
my motherfücking country anthem is patriotic and lovely
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by Daboywizzy: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
I am yet to listen to the "Biafran" Anthem .. But I think its the best Because I have not listened to it.

1 Like

Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by opeaceo: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
The Germans for me have the most beautiful national anthem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by IBpaul(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
English lyrics
Arise, O compatriots Nigeria's call obey To serve our fatherland With love and strength and faith The labour of our heroes past Shall never be in vain To serve with heart and might One nation bound in freedom Peace and unity.
Oh God of creation Direct our noble cause And guide our leaders right Help our youth the truth to know In love and honesty to grow And living just and true Great lofty heights attain To build a nation where peace And justice shall reign.
Lyrics in Hausa
Yaku 'yan Nijeriya ku farka; Ku amsa kiran Nijeriya; Domin mu taimaki ƙasarmu ta haihuwa; Don aiki ga ƙasata cikin soyayya da riƙon gaskiya; Domin gudumawar da shuwagabaninmu 'yan kishin ƙasa suka bada; kada ta zama a banza; Muyi aiki da zuciya ɗaya da girmamawa a gareta; Domin ta kasance ƙasa ɗaya mai yanci ga kowa tare da haɗin kai da zaman lafiya.
Lyrics in Igbo
Bilie, O compatriots, Nigeria oku rubere, Iji na-eje ozi anyị nna, Na ịhụnanya na ike na okwukwe, The ọrụ anyị dike gara aga, Agaghi-abụ ihe efu, Iji na-eje ozi na obi na idi-ike, Otu mba kee onwe, Udo na ịdị n'otu.
Lyrics in Yoruba
Dide eyin ara . Wa je-pe Naijiria, ka fife sin 'lewa pelu okun ati 'gbagbo Ki ise awon akoni wa ko ma se ja sa-san, Ka sin tokan-tara ile tominira wa, ti alafia so-dokan.

The lyrics of this anthem makes one to v sober reflection.

4 Likes

Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
na nigerian anthem now
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by Kylekent59: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
To me it's argentina.
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
I give it to Nigeria
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by abduldope(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
*America*
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by Ghostscript(m): 9:40am On Apr 30, 2017
to me is Republic of Syria
Re: What Country Has The Most Beautiful National Anthem? by kelvin91: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Listen to GERMANY national anthem...... God you would not want to hear any national anthem again .......
But if I am to pick 3 best anthem in the whole universe.
(1)-GERMANY
(2)- ENGLAND
(3)- NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No ID Number, No Passport From 2018 — Nigeria Immigration Service / Closed / New Look Of The Foreign Affairs’ Lounge At The MMIA, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.