Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,068 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? (28548 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / "Living Abroad Is More Difficult Than Living In Nigeria" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by johnmix12: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
I am a thirty four year old mother of three.

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

Please I need your wisdom, Nairalanders.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

Your replies will be deeply appreciated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well ma, if you plan on staying after your studies please take a marker and strike UK out. Look in to Canada or US. You have a good chance of getting a job there after your studies. Once again don't go to UK please. Canada is your best bet. cheers!

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by pythonkid(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by chiefolododo(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by soldadoe(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Try canada or Australia!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Kigali

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by HeWrites(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
angry

Madam, chill first till after election...

After that brainless guy has been sent back to daura, come back and ask this question.

We will give you list of good countries.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by penukz2015(m): 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Germany

9 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
Iraq or Afghanistan...

You would finish on time grin

Easy visa.... tourism wouldn't distract you tongue

On a serious note : go for what you are passionate about and really good at. I hate being mediocre at anything i embark on.

I derive perverse pleasure in hearing: "You are the best there is".

I carefully assessed myself; strengths & weaknesses and yeah, i am the best academically & professionally in my niche.

What you would get here are suggestions, the very best for you would involve personal research. Try reading on Quora.

For me personally - study UK, work & live U.S. (FOR ME)

FOR YOU : Try the countries i listed above grin

17 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by rozayx5(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
try

Ireland
Germany
Canada
Australia

2nd tier
Estonia

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by MrWondah(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Cleantip(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Canada.
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:

At the moment, I am gainfully self-employed. I have a B.Eng in Chemical engineering

Sick and tired of Nigeria, I want to travel abroad to give my kids, my family a better chance.

I have on my wishlist for 2019 a goal to gain admission to study a professional course in a developed country abroad.

1st question: Which country outside Africa, Asia, will give me peace of mind, security, comfort and lowest racism if I relocate there with my children? I’m looking for a country that will allow me to permanently live in with my kids after i’m done with my professional course.

2nd question: What professional course would you advise me to study in this country abroad to give me the best chances of living a very comfortable, very good life there.

where is your husband? undecided

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Username-John shocked
Story line-mother of three.

Anyways back to the q, no mention of hubby so i am guessing he isn't in the picture, so because of your children and settlement issues i would advice Australia or Canada, if you have connection and wish to move into the health field then Scotland.

All the best John the Lady grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by ZombieTAMER: 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
you are not going anywhere....

You must enjoy the change of Sai barber

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by ZombieTAMER: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
SilentWisper:
where is your husband? undecided

Must husband be in the picture?

Lame question

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Pavore9: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
I suggest Canada.

4 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Canada
Canada
Canada

5 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by nonye6194: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Everybody wan run. Me sef this summer
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Livingstone124: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nigeria of course
Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by adeniyi3971(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Canada please

3 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Santinojr: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
I heard Canada is nice .. You can study public health as your course

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Emmitex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
hi Johnmix,
I'll advice you to go for Ireland (in Europe).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Must husband be in the picture?

Lame question
stupid reply did I asked you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by pythonkid(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Iraq or Afghanistan...

You would finish on time grin

Easy visa.... tourism wouldn't distract you tongue

Syria is a better option tho

1 Like

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA USA, USA

6 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by tolani4real: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
johnmix12:

I will say canada if you have the fund. The tendency of getting your paper is high compare to other countries

2 Likes

Re: What Country Abroad Is The Best Where I Can Study A Professional Course? by aishapmbtoto: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uk, USA, Canada. Nursing. Don't fail to thank me later. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic: Pregnant Woman, Others Pay 500Naira Each To Cross Muddy Road(Vid) / Third Mainland Bridge Is Locked Down / Driver Veers Off Asa Dam Bridge In Kwara, Lands Into A River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.