Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji (640 Views)

‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy / Ycee Vs Dremo:2 Reasons Why Ycee Is Better And 2 Reasons Why Dremo Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by Gidiwap(m): 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Tinny Entertainment’s rapper, Ycee while
discussing his latest EP, ‘The New Wave’ and
other sensitive issues, revealed how hard he
has been crushing on Genevieve Nnaji in an
interview with LIB.

Read excerpt below:

When asked, who it would be if he’s
privileged
to date one person in the Industry, the rapper
without thinking; ‘Genevieve Nnaji of course. ‘I
didn’t have to think about it. I like her so
much
because she’s beautiful, she’s smart and
successful too.’

When asked if he doesn’t worry about the age
gap, the 24-year-old rapper; ‘It doesn’t matter.
It
doesn’t even look like she’s older than me.
When asked if he likes Cougar women, the
rapper burst into laughter and screamed; ‘I
don’t
like Cougars Ooooo.’

On his love for Genevieve, he continued; I only
like and love Genevieve Nnaji. Yes, she’s older
than I, but she still looks amazing.’

When Asked if he has made any attempt to
make contact;

‘Not really, I saw her just once. I ran into her
at
the airport a while ago and was taken aback. I
was starstruck, she’s really beautiful and
doesn’t look her age. ‘Sometimes, I do
question
myself if she’s actually older than me. But on
a
serious note, I’d love to date her; I know she
can give me motherly care.’
On the possibility of making her his wife;

‘I have never really thought about that part but
if it’s meant to happen between us, it’s fine.

There are situations where younger people
marry the older ones. But if my mother
watches
this interview, am so dead, the rapper said as
he laughs uncontrollably.

Source : http://classictunez.com.ng/entertainment/ycee-lovestruck-declares-intentions-date-genevieve-nnaji/

Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by Bowwow11(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
I pray ur dream come true
Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
Wait make i fry cockroach... Idiot. Dream on...
Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by ItzDhoryn(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
If wishes were horses.
Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by OGsteven(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lol.....musician always crush on Genevieve ....I like her,she stay low key and not everywhere
Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by poshestmina(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
embarassed undecided undecided
Re: Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji by Khd95(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
She is too much sauce nd juice for u nigga,go to unilag nd select them shemas,they will droll over ugrin

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Drowns Nigerians With This!! / See Photos Of Banky W's Crew For His Introduction Today / Rapper Bow Wow Does An Oge Okoye. Lies About Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.