Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,041 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O (4291 Views)

Age Got Nothing On Me – Iyabo Ojo Brags In Ageless Clothing / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by GistingBrity: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo brags about how good she is in giving birth to cute babies
The entertainer took to her official Instagram page to make her intentions known. She posted a photo of her children on the photo-sharing app, noting that she makes the cutest babies.
She wrote;

Honestly, I think...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/i-make-the-cutest-babies-iyabo-ojo-brags-as-she-reveals-intentions-to-have-one-more-child/

Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by Bewiseedet(m): 5:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ya. Cute. But small face
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by Freestainworld(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
baby making now don turn to factory, if you like go sleep with oshomole lets see how the cutest baby will look like.
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by happybee: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Cute babies, different daddies.
undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by itsme01: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Men don't matter to this ones, imagine she feels she created them , and she alone is credited for who they are, while their dad labours endlessly behind the scene

1 Like

Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by YorubaLord: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
The most notorious ashewo for Nollywood... along with Mercy Aigbe. grin

Aunty agbaya, alainitiju

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by englishmart(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
It's nit about having a cute face, big buttocks and succulent 3kg breasts that matter, what matters is, do you have functional brain?
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by Olayinka777(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Ya. Cute. But small face

Lol! Which one is small face again?
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by irunoko(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
happybee:
Cute babies, different daddies.
undecided
and so what? undecided
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by irunoko(m): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin angry grin

Stopppiittt grin tongue
YorubaLord:
The most notorious ashewo for Nollywood... along with Mercy Aigbe. grin

Aunty agbaya, alainitiju
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by irunoko(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
So because fathia got engaged (audio engagement which I believe) you want to get back at her by having another baby to prove a point? grin

Olohun nikanlomo nkante gbalowo ara yin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by YorubaLord: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Akamudawa:
[s][/s]

NkitaAla.. How far? grin
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by ashawopikin(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
Men don't matter to this ones, imagine she feels she created them , and she alone is credited for who they are, while their dad labours endlessly behind the scene
you mean their "DADDIES"
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by segebase(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2020
yawns
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by femi4: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2020
The aftermath of grinding different shape of dicks
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by michealoluwaseyi(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:
So because fathia got engaged (audio engagement which I believe) you want to get back at her by having another baby to prove a point? grin

Olohun nikanlomo nkante gbalowo ara yin grin
faithia is only trying to make saheed jealous
Re: ‘I Make The Cutest Babies’ – Iyabo Ojo Brags As She Reveals Intentions To Have O by irunoko(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
faithia is only trying to make saheed jealous
by engaging herself when saheed has clearly moved on? A woman almost 50 doing what 15 year olds should be doing? grin cheesy
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kylie Jenner Flaunt Their Curves In Matching Bikinis / Davido Has Been Nominated For Grammy Award 2022 / Oprah Discriminates Against Rappers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.