Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) (52917 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Man Kills A Big Python That Wanted To Attack His Family (Photos) / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by akwunmi(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
yekparikpa:
"God is wonderful "? Someone dead!
more could have died if not for God's mercy,that showed them the snake and how to kill it..
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by airminem(f): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2017
Rest In Peace To The Dead( No The Snake Oo)
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Gladys2017(f): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmm on going keep it on

1 Share

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by emerged01(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
olasaad:

A man lost his soul to this poisonous creature and you want the
people to leave it to live so that it will not go into extinction. Lol.
If na him brother or sister the thing happened to,him for no talk like that.

1 Like

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by plaetton: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
As share by my Comrade: God is wonderful see the evil snake that caused havoc in our community yesterday Temidire Oke Maro Amoyo between 12 :00am to 1 :00am the Snake bitten one of our member and kill him within an hour, the poison did not even allow him to take anti snake injection. Ismaila may your soul rest perfectly.
Funny Nigerians.
A snake bit and killed someone in your community , and god is wonderful shocked
There is obviously something missing there.
Was the victim an enemy of the community ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by dam1l0la: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm...I know dat village
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by shortiespro: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Someone pls tell us d name of this snake ... rip to the dead ...
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
The combination of colours on that body reminds me of Nigerian Police!
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Ladyfranzy(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
izzou:
This thread won't get to front page

Am very confident of that

cool
I see
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by namuguibe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
To the folks that are ignorantly clamoring for the extinction of snakes ... read this please
Benefit of snakes in our ecosystem

1 Like

Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by hahn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
As share by my Comrade: God is wonderful see the evil snake that caused havoc in our community yesterday Temidire Oke Maro Amoyo between 12 :00am to 1 :00am the Snake bitten one of our member and kill him within an hour, the poison did not even allow him to take anti snake injection. Ismaila may your soul rest perfectly.

Why are you thanking god the guy died? Did he offend you?
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Tisham20(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
barbecue things
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by haqun: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

Nairaland and snake! May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Solatium(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:

This is Black Mamba,the most poisonous snake ever,if you are strike by this creature you have less than 45 min to stay alive......Highly Deadly
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
I was wondering why I woke up to many mentions.

It's the front page asshat brigade grin

#CheapDataCurse
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by salford: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yorubas call it igbadu...
obasi101:
is dat not a cobra snake
yes. it is. Very common in the SW. My dobberman dog killed many of this cobras when i lived in Nigeria. Sometimes they stretch their yellow neck and spit. Seen so many of their battles with my dobberman.
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by obijelo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
End time snake
Re: Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) by babestella: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Snakes should be extinct already abeg, those things don't waste time in biting anyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.