Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes (52399 Views)

. / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Aligwe In New Pictures / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Maurice224: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2017
I like his idea of keeping her wife away from paparazzi. Perhaps that is more reason why they're still waxing strong.
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Opakan2: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Yul you have sense jare.. smart man

Not like some who give their wives full access to the prying eyes where they get all sort of sexual advances and dick pictures on social media.. The sanctimonious ones.
Those women too wey be mumu, fish brain go dey feel good about themselves in their foolery

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by EFejoJO(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Same Nose Same Eyez Yea Enough deposition of spermatoza Lol
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by oheni(f): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2017
you do well ooo... all Di's gals wa their eyes they shock so
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Ezionye(f): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2017
Keep her off how? With all these pictures? Unless all these faces are not her real face

Fine woman
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Xandrose(m): 9:27am On Apr 29, 2017
Wow!!!,she's beautiful

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by tonio2wo: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2017
So ur wife dey wear hijab?

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Klare(f): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Nice thing to do
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by SweetJoystick(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

y must u say rubbish dis early morning
Shut up. I know 3 of my friends who he has bleeped in Delsu and Uniben
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Victornezzar: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Shut up. I know 3 of my friends who he has bleeped in Delsu and Uniben
any proof?
Gerrahere joor
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by 2shure: 9:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Fuc u liar.
Bich ass niggi.
U fuc out of your marriage.
Guess wat
Some big ass dic niggi wud fuc d hell out your wives pussi.
U cant cheat nature .
U jus cant
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by sunnychuks(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2017
The Babe is ESUT 2003 Computer Engineering Set. Good seeing her here
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by SweetJoystick(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

any proof?
Gerrahere joor
I no get your time jare, go break breakfast
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
sunnychuks:
The Babe is ESUT 2003 Computer Engineering Set. Good seeing her here
undecided She is a wife material nah!
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Victornezzar: 9:56am On Apr 29, 2017
SweetJoystick:

I no get your time jare, go break breakfast
haters everywhere
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by wakes: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2017
That is wisdom o.
Keep her well. That was how Adam left Eve and before you would say Jack, Devil took advantage of her.
They are the weaker vessels.
Take care of her well.
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by ikemesit4477: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2017
Victornezzar:

y must u say rubbish dis early morning
can you imagine! At exactly 8:49am
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2017
godsluvee:
This guy is blessed with wisdom, just like his dad

what about me? grin
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Victornezzar: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
ikemesit4477:
can you imagine! At exactly 8:49am
that's what happens when data plan is so cheap
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Originalsly: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm....she's beautiful... naturally beautiful. This one hiding from paparazzi. ...while the other heavily make up/bleached out empty headed ones be chasing after paparazzi or flooding Instagram.
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by curvilicious: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
The same, the same nose angry

Now you've shown her on social media. Be ready for the travails because wicked eyes don see her na to find how to spoil her remain
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by ademide0710: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2017
You get sense
Take your private life of social media, they won't agree. It's your life not my business!!
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by davidif: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2017
chiomarita:

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/04/gpm-exclusive-why-i-keep-my-wife-off.html

Wait what?!?!?! This guy claims to keep his wife from prying eyes then he proceeds to posts her picture for the world to see haha, talk about contradicting oneself. Haba! Bros who do you think you are decieving?

1 Like

Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by boninho: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2017
Its funny after someone becomes successful, you start hearing things like....I was taught to be disciplined, hardworking, bla bla bla......do they think that every single poor person didnt make effort towards making it in life
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Tedassie(m): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2017
ademide0710:
You get sense
Take your private life of social media, they won't agree. It's your life not my business!!

now wey e don broadcast her pishure nko...sharp niggas go don screen grab or bookmark dey strategize deir moves cheesy
Re: May Aligwe Edochie: Why Yul Edochie Keeps His Wife Off Prying Eyes by Snowpikin: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
A very WISE THING TO DO.
ANOTHER CELEB MARRIAGE DAT MIGHT NOT MAKE IT IF TIME IS NOT TAKEN IS BLOSSOM CHUKWUJEKWUS OWN.
HIS WIFE IS ALWAYS DENGE POSING ONLINE....

DIS PPLE SHULD LEARN FROM OTHERS PAST MISTAKES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York / Banky W And Mikel John Obi Meet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.