Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. (3988 Views)

How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / Airtel Deducts My 1000 Naira For No Reason And Banned My Line. / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. by kellsblingsz(m): 6:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Please guys i need your help.. Am using a Gionee M5 and i noticed that twice a day, 50 niara will be deducted from my airtime.. Previously, it was 4naira but after i flashed my phone cos the front camera stopped working, it catapulted to 50naira.. It happens everyday and itz making me unhappy. I contacted mtn and they told me that the problem is not from their end, that my phone is sending an international sms which cost 50naira,that it might be a pre installed apps that is sending the international sms. They said they cannot do anything about it. So guys, i need your help to stop this reduction. Thanks

Thats the message i get each time they deducts the 50naira...this one happened this morning and the next one will be deducted in the evening..

Re: Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. by SuperSuave(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2017
root your phone, fish out the pre installed app and delete the shii
Re: Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. by Mafia4life(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
This is one of those premium sms scam. Somehow, your phone is sending premium sms to a company for market purposes. There is a pre-installed app doing it. I suspect Gionee Game centre.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. by khalhokage(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2017
Welcome to Gionee.

I fixed mine on Gionee M2 by uninstalling GN_SalesStatistic and GN_SalesTrack_GI

They don't have a UI so they won't show up on your App launcher.

Infact I would advise you to uninstall every preinstalled Gionee app you don't need, they just take up space anyway.

You need to root your phone 1st.
Re: Unbelievable!!! Mobile Phone Deducts Airtime On Its Own. by javaguru: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
Contact me to fix it

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Samsung A12 Original Screen? / Check Out These Funny Types Of Selfies + Funniest Selfie Proposal Ever / Help!unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Without Losing Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.