Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage (33477 Views)

Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe Sued / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts / Tailor Accused Of Giving A Bride’s Dress To Mercy Aigbe For Her 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by columbus007(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2017
A husband can't be fool enough to start beating his wife,the question is what did she do or say?all these pancake ladies be acting like touch me and I spill it out and by the time she do crazy stuff and a man react meaning it's a failed marriage,let her cry her own cry.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by pinkpant: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
shollish:
Use your brain
...I'm not the one u should be saying that to
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by olafunny(m): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2017
keflesa:
see detail below and smile to your Bank with others... congrats to yesterday's winners.
lalasticalala pls ban, delete and remove all these scammers
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by rikamann: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2017
May you not marry someone who is not committed to you.......Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Kobicove(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
eyeview:
First of all, who Is mercy aigbe and what is she known for ? Sounds like a female athlete that represented Nigeria sometime ago. Is she the one?

Is she an actress or what?

Meanwhile, always wait till u hear the man's side.
I once had a neighbour, a peace loving medical doctor. Whenever he had a misunderstanding with the wife, she will quickly run and change into a bum short and pounce on him. You will see the poor man running to get out of his own house. Sometimes, she will be hurling stones at his windscreen while he speeds off. But sometimes when the poor man cant take the attacks and abuse, he will beat her up to defend himself and the same lioness will be quick to snap her wounds and send out, forming the victim.

I have a friend who is suffering all forms of abuse in the wife's hands, yet it's the wife that goes to family, friends, colleagues, church members and even the police to act like the victim and paint the man as evil. But once you know the truth, the wife will blacklist you and turn you to enemy. My friend, an almost 40 year old will call me and be crying.

Most of these girls actually launch the attack and when the man retaliates, she start forming victim and inexperienced people and feminist-wanna-be will start quoting principle.

I know someone who was constantly having issues with the wife. One day in church, he gave his life to Christ and swore that he would work on his marriage and would never raise his hands on his wife again. The wife heard it and thereafter, at the slightest provocation, she will launch her beating on him.

This is pure undiluted truth!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Horus(m): 11:14am On Apr 29, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5228995_dsc0094_jpege092287c46dd18763f25de34d8cf5671
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5228996_dsc0068_jpeg93d98902f871f0e7d6677da4c2644427

Lanre Gentry, Husband of Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe has denied laying a finger on her.

Bloggers are spreadind fakes news, the marriage is not failed
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Tecno66: 11:14am On Apr 29, 2017
JamieNaija:
See Nigerians reaction to Mercy Aigbe failed marriage below.

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/nigerians-react-to-mercy-aigbe-failed.html?m=1

husband and wife have little misunderstand and you caption it failed marriage? Couples can have misunderstanding and even separate temporally for nerves to calm down, that cannot be tagged a failed marriage. All marriages experience this at one point or the other. Or will Mercy Aigbe's case be different because she is a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Killuzverdict(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
May God deliver us from the evil last days.
I saw the couple late last year in a restaurant somewhere in Lagos and after buying their take out they started hugging and kissing at the car park beside her Lexus in a rather theatrical manner. It was well scripted. And I told the guy next to me, they can pretend openly like all is well even if he beats her. Little did I know..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by JamesReacher(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
missyadorable:

My dear..We tried everything possible, even to the stage of involving the police but mom will quote Bible portions where children are meant to obey their fathers and respect him no matter what he does.
that we should allow him beat her,if she dies in the process,she will be obeying God's commandments and thus make heaven.

at a point,i stayed away from home for over 2 years and avoided her too.
I can't imagine I swear. You guys should take care of her. Life is too short for one to be unhappy. Religion at times sef
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Dipville(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Everything in life comes with a price
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
we shd not jump into conclusion kos we only hear from her side...now we already know that most celebs marry kos the guy is rich and can take good Care of them.there may be a not too rich guy who loves them and is all over their lives. but they will not look his side.
now to this issue.. all marriages are meant to have its up n down.. this in particular is one of them for Mercy but coming online to get the sympathy of us will not do anything.. all what she need to do is to get in tune to her maker (God) to redefine and restructure her marriage. some folks here calling for divorce.. will you marry her afterwards or marry the husband if she leave her matrimonial home.. she has been marries and she will have to endure this in thin and thickness.. that is if she doesn't wanna follow some of her colleagues who left marriage and become single partner to anyone who wants them....
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Horus(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0JPrhObO4Q

Mercy Aigbe Has Never Been Physically Assaulted in Marriage
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017
We are not even talking about the major issue here.

Yes, Its bad to beat your wife.......i'm not in support of wife beating!

Now, what exactly caused the beating?

She complained about domestic violence....fine, but the man also complained about promiscuity and disrespect!

Women of class don't want to be controlled by their husband. They want to live a life of their own.......party anyhow with infidelity practise, go out and come in anytime, my husband should not talk to me anyhow cos I make my money......I'm a celebrity!

They forget that marriage is a different ball game. You are under your husband......He's the head. You don't talk back at him at any arguement. Control your tongue. Be faithful, honest and LOYAL.
In totality........be submissive. Submit totally to him.
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by MissChievous199(f): 11:53am On Apr 29, 2017
I'm just here to read comments *strokes imaginary beard*
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by niceair(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
missyadorable:

My dear..We tried everything possible, even to the stage of involving the police but mom will quote Bible portions where children are meant to obey their fathers and respect him no matter what he does.
that we should allow him beat her,if she dies in the process,she will be obeying God's commandments and thus make heaven.

at a point,i stayed away from home for over 2 years and avoided her too.
your dad is suffering from narcissist personality disorder...
Google it
Same thing I face growing up... so many home are facing it right now
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Duru009(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nigerian are very easy to start accusing fingers when it comes domestic violence to the Man. That woman called Mercy is a big time runs woman.. ...

I know her very well... .

People should stop accusing fingers unnecessarily!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by xerxes456(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Psst... dis domestic violence thing is very much a self inflicting stuff, you hear people going about shouting all over the place on how terrible it is and how we should all fight against it... nonsense...
Most of these men and women involved grew up in abusive homes with an abusive upbringing, their definition of love and marriage is a punch bag mentality, that's all they know, you can't even advise them when they are in it, they only wake up to the realisation of it when they start having feelings for someone else and want to end the relationship, so they pull out the battery and assault baggage as a front, then when they finally enter a new relationship it starts all over... if you find yourself in this situation, don't blame anybody, it's your fault... stop disturbing the public with all this nonsense, looking for sympathy, only your fellow abusive abusers and abuseses... can clap hand for you and console you...
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by 2shure: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thwnk God.
No more efe this
Bisola that.
Another fake ass lifeste celeb talk.
Mercy aigbe na opo.
Naso edo women be.
Dem like fuc die
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by popcykaylah(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
People dey support mercy. .karma just dey hit her.she never start.when the supposed husband chased his wife out with 4kids she was happy right and she married him and packed in but una no react then but she forget say the cane wey the first wife chop dey on top ceiling dey wait her.she chop small now she file for divorce. .she never know any thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by may01(f): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
9jakohai:
Sad

Most likely those husband beaters grew up in homes where such things happened (And it must also be noted that this isn't always the case).

Either way, we have a problem in this country. A problem where women are seen as expendable items. A man beats up his wife, and in some instances actually calls the Police to arrest and drive out the wife from the house.

And palaver continues.

I think that as a society we should start taking spousal abuse seriously. Not just by talking about it, but by arresting and punishing those who commit the act. We don't need a new law....we already have laws in the law book that make assault illegal.

At the same time, Mercy and her husband's marriage was marriage no 2 for them, and there are 'rumors' about the side chick her husband is keeping.

That to me is a danger sign. I know Nigerians love to joke about side chicks and all that....but at the end of the day, a side chick habit can damage a marriage badly.

One other thing....one young American actor recently shared some advice he got from an older American actor....'Find your true love and marry her before you become a star'. I think the guy knew what he was saying . Marrying as a celebrity is a diffiuclt thing to do.Difficult for you and your partner.

Doesn't always work that way. Jesse Williams who acts as Dr. Jackson Avery on Grey's anatomy is divorcing his wife this year. They've been together for a while and she was the breadwinner for years before he got the job. Some men get a good woman but don't know what to do with her, same goes for women too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by emmayodata(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
princechurchill:
they want successful Men to marry and then start preaching feminism to him, make i hear say the Guy no Tyson you back to back
God bless you.
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by missyadorable(f): 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
niceair:
your dad is suffering from narcissist personality disorder... Google it Same thing I face growing up... so many home are facing it right now
I always knew that man has mental problems. whatever it is,that's his business. I am free,my mom is free. we are free.Life is beautiful
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Duru009(m): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Guys i know the truth...Mercy is a big liar.....she framed her husband so she could become a single mum...she isnt getting all the freedom to do iranu under her husband..how can a lay leave her family for location for almost a month and to come back again and start preping for another trip.....she is doing all theses paparazi on the media to gain sympathy from people so she cud use the advantage and free her marriage..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by kizyalex10(m): 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
To tell u d truth,90 percent of men don't beat women because they want to flex their muscle,but because most women can mainly bring out the beast in you,especially the very independent ones.it takes a lot of balls to deal with them.if women have d strength men have,i swear they will be beating us in advance.
Husband:why did u slap me.
Wife:u didn't do anytin but I knw u will do sometin.
They will be beating us for fun.women abuse power.when d man will come out with his own version of story now,everybody go quiet.men don't talk too much.instead I will die in silent to be a gentle man,i will manually reset her medula obulangata.even if it officially not makes me a man,i agree.
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by Kaymaxine(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
she tink say na 4 inside film wey she go dey run ha mouth anyhow,dey slap men... grin
Domestic violence doesnt just happen...dier are 2sides to a coin. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by donqx: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
No chill
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by mekuso89(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
pinkpant:

and the people they destroyed their homes must have destroyed some people's homes and those other people must have also destroyed some people's homes in the past and it goes on to an endless conclusion... do you see where I'm going with this? please stop this kind of mindset it won't take you far .
I don't know how saying the truth will stop my flow, you are just empty that's why you didn't have better thing to say. you really need to update your mindset cus you're dumb and serious am not seeing were you going caus u are inside a very thick forest
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by 1234onyekwe: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
rikamann:
May you not marry someone who is not committed to you.......Amen!
u have said it all with this one sentence ,statement of urs,a lot of people in the quest to get married b/cos everyone is doing so,got themselves entangled with people that they shouldn't be with at the first place. I rather remain single (celibate) than say I do to someone that is not committed to me in any way.
Re: Nigerians React To Mercy Aigbe Failed Marriage by niceair(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2017
missyadorable:

I always knew that man has mental problems. whatever it is,that's his business. I am free,my mom is free. we are free.Life is beautiful
I wish we could talk... Need to get some info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.