Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) (64234 Views)

Man Finds Live Python In Motorcycle Engine In Anambra (Photos, Video) / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2017
ObelaguUmana34:
Boost your financial status today!!!!!...see details below
fool
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
I hate snakes talkless of eating it
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
But why is she touching the snake?? embarassed sad
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by asokid(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
Snakes now fighting back grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
See rokiatu standing beside her
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by financialwoman(f): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I dedicat this song to lala
*[TEKNO-rara remix]*
*mic check*
*Singing*
lala, Person don kee snake o !
.person don kee snake o !
.and the lady don tear the snake
.and the lady don tear the snake o!
(chorous) 4get about the small snakes oo!
make we talk about dis big snake oh,
aye-aye o, aye o pe meji o......

abeg mention me when this tread hit F.P !
It's on fp now
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by smith666999(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2017
I can't even touch a snake, here a girl grabbing one big snake as if its a simple D!ck

I dey fear girls of this generation!

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Marvel1206: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2017
izzou:
grin

I just spoke to the mod in charge of NatGeo activities (name withheld) and he has assured me that no Snake thread will make fp today

cool

Please ignore the guy below. It's not my fault he uses Globacom

You're a clown grin
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
ObelaguUmana34:

How can u claim to win such amounts on a daily basis and still have hands that look like a mechanic's? (apologies to all hardworking well-earning mechanics especially the VAG ones grin)

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Jeez that Girl has mind ooo

Can't hold a snake like that
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Many people especially bornagain are just waking up from sleep after night vigil & fasting and while witches and wizards &evil family & occult wickedness are still oppressing them & they can't sleep well&have Christ Peace , even though it is the reason pastors & prophets set night vigils due to lack of real JESUSCHRIST power & light to empower followers &after you &your leaders quote bible& declaring harvest which never or even comes you still remain in high bondage to evil dominions? what is all these nonsense about sowing& prosperity when you remain in evil bondages &fear evil people & no help& liberation at all from so called pastors&prophets who lack the power,the Mantle &light to set you free & empower you not to suffer you with night vigil & fasting& you forget that you must have LAND first before MATT#it is an adage & after all does the native doctors and witches and wizards& evil people fast and do night vigils? Still you fear them or dont you know that JESUSCHRIST owns the weapons they use?, so cant you see that you must seek the light, the mantle & unbelievable power of real Jesuschrist who has power above those evil powerless people who dont do what you do&still you will be pretending&suffering that you're following JESUSCHRIST? Jesuschrist said my PEACE I give unto you so why suffer in night vigil& fasting if indeed you have his PEACE & POWER ?or dont you know what PEACE means? Then you must check your dictionary humanbeings, enough of quoting bible without understanding the parables of the bible if Jesuschrist said i am the Light of the world why do you have to fear darkness if truly Jesuschrist Light dwell with or lives in you? It should be the other way round, darkness must Fear you but how many occult & evil people in your villages or around you are afraid of you that once your name is mentioned they will say ah no dont ever try to go there or mention that name here or he has unbelievable POWER & FIRE? How many of you humanbeigns, bornagain operate in that level? Why not check yourself & tell yourself truth that something is missing in your bornagain & therefore seek the light, the mantle and the power that be& that power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns as JESUSCHRIST declared & gives which makes the total difference & dont forget that, that power is highly available to you without suffering & any form of fasting&night vigils#but& those giving you fasting will not show you here Isaiah 58.2-3-4 they will only show you where it suits them to make merchandise of their bellies& you will be declaring how to be rich overnight? who told you that Jesuschrist gives money as they are making you to believe?where did you see in the bible that Jesuschrist said he will give money or unprecedented harvest rather it was always PEACE PEACE PEACE & have you asked yourself why you don't have that common promise of PEACE even when you grab the money you cannot sleep at night& that is why you keep parading at night vigil& fasting because you are afraid of the evil people ? Why not check yourself& be wise,especially as it concerns the spiritual & the things of hidden where the battle of life is fought & won & lost&that is the ultimate place& of wisdom to agree& understand so you will not be deceived anyone:we have spoken again to the whole world&this is highly spiritual& authoritative & as usual we are open to confrontation spiritually because people also questioned&confronted JESUSCHRIST &even the devil needed proof from Jesuschrist &our position is same to proove to the thomases of this generation that the kingdom of God ofJesuschrist, the light the mantle& judgement& revenge has come back to earth,why not investigate by all means possible to you for you to know that this is no jokes. This is indeed the go & sin no more power & the power that be from he that Made the spiritual laws& you must be told the truth&revelation for you not to say had I known afterall if someone speaks to you & says investigate you must know that that person is over sure of his speech because this is not i beg please come &be born again. this is accept the truth or perish.Mathew 13,13-14

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by baylord101(m): 10:32am On Apr 29, 2017
ShoProperties:
e don reach front page, come and modify (Space Booker)
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
airsaylongcon:

How can u claim to win such amounts on a daily basis and still have hands that look like a mechanic's? (apologies to all hardworking well-earning mechanics especially the VAG ones grin)
Don't mind that idiot
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Apr 29, 2017
asokid:
Snakes now fighting back grin grin grin grin grin

Return of the Snake Girl. Grab your copy now. At Upper Iweka Road. shocked grin
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I dedicat this song to lala *[TEKNO-rara remix]* *mic check* *Singing* lala, Person don kee snake o ! .person don kee snake o ! . . .and the lady don tear the snake .and the lady don tear the snake o! . . (chorous) 4get about the small snakes oo! make we talk about dis big snake oh, aye-aye o, aye o pe meji o......
Lol...grin oya the thread don hit FP oootongue
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Hoodfriend(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
Let's make money, thank me later

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 10:41am On Apr 29, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
Many people especially bornagain are just waking up from sleep after night vigil & fasting and while witches and wizards &evil family & occult wickedness are still oppressing them & they can't sleep well&have Christ Peace , even though it is the reason pastors & prophets set night vigils due to lack of real JESUSCHRIST power & light to empower followers &after you &your leaders quote bible& declaring harvest which never or even comes you still remain in high bondage to evil dominions? what is all these nonsense about sowing& prosperity when you remain in evil bondages &fear evil people & no help& liberation at all from so called pastors&prophets who lack the power,the Mantle &light to set you free & empower you not to suffer you with night vigil & fasting& you forget that you must have LAND first before MATT#it is an adage & after all does the native doctors and witches and wizards& evil people fast and do night vigils? Still you fear them or dont you know that JESUSCHRIST owns the weapons they use?, so cant you see that you must seek the light, the mantle & unbelievable power of real Jesuschrist who has power above those evil powerless people who dont do what you do&still you will be pretending&suffering that you're following JESUSCHRIST? Jesuschrist said my PEACE I give unto you so why suffer in night vigil& fasting if indeed you have his PEACE & POWER ?or dont you know what PEACE means? Then you must check your dictionary humanbeings, enough of quoting bible without understanding the parables of the bible if Jesuschrist said i am the Light of the world why do you have to fear darkness if truly Jesuschrist Light dwell with or lives in you? It should be the other way round, darkness must Fear you but how many occult & evil people in your villages or around you are afraid of you that once your name is mentioned they will say ah no dont ever try to go there or mention that name here or he has unbelievable POWER & FIRE? How many of you humanbeigns, bornagain operate in that level? Why not check yourself & tell yourself truth that something is missing in your bornagain & therefore seek the light, the mantle and the power that be& that power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns as JESUSCHRIST declared & gives which makes the total difference & dont forget that, that power is highly available to you without suffering & any form of fasting&night vigils#but& those giving you fasting will not show you here Isaiah 58.2-3-4 they will only show you where it suits them to make merchandise of their bellies& you will be declaring how to be rich overnight? who told you that Jesuschrist gives money as they are making you to believe?where did you see in the bible that Jesuschrist said he will give money or unprecedented harvest rather it was always PEACE PEACE PEACE & have you asked yourself why you don't have that common promise of PEACE even when you grab the money you cannot sleep at night& that is why you keep parading at night vigil& fasting because you are afraid of the evil people ? Why not check yourself& be wise,especially as it concerns the spiritual & the things of hidden where the battle of life is fought & won & lost&that is the ultimate place& of wisdom to agree& understand so you will not be deceived anyone:we have spoken again to the whole world&this is highly spiritual& authoritative & as usual we are open to confrontation spiritually because people also questioned&confronted JESUSCHRIST &even the devil needed proof from Jesuschrist &our position is same to proove to the thomases of this generation that the kingdom of God ofJesuschrist, the light the mantle& judgement& revenge has come back to earth,why not investigate by all means possible to you for you to know that this is no jokes. This is indeed the go & sin no more power & the power that be from he that Made the spiritual laws& you must be told the truth&revelation for you not to say had I known afterall if someone speaks to you & says investigate you must know that that person is over sure of his speech because this is not i beg please come &be born again. this is accept the truth or perish.Mathew 13,13-14
Thank you
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2017
ObelaguUmana34:
Pay after?
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by dukeokafor(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I dedicat this song to lala
*[TEKNO-rara remix]*
*mic check*
*Singing*
lala, Person don kee snake o !
.person don kee snake o !
.and the lady don tear the snake
.and the lady don tear the snake o!
(chorous) 4get about the small snakes oo!
make we talk about dis big snake oh,
aye-aye o, aye o pe meji o......

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Na queen mermaid dem kill so
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Escape? as in that small python would have swallowed her or what did she escape from exactly? these are none venomous snakes nawwww
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
that woman fr bck wrapper wan fall
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:49am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
Who kill my pet?
Baby come see my new pet

OMG! shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2017
mehn we gat strong ladies in town, see as this babe hold snake for hand. Mehn.
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by ShoProperties(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
e don reach front page, come and modify (Space Booker)
lmao nto
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:57am On Apr 29, 2017
First one na snake kill,second one na thank God for her life,dis season is d revenge of the snake,everytime una go dey kill snake upandan,d one wey swallow person vomit am go soon enter nairaland undecided
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2017
Lala's special. Oga seun how far?
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 29, 2017
unclezuma:
Lalasticlala...
* Size.......[✓]
* Shape...[✓]
* Length..[✓]
* Weight..[✓]
* Taste.....[✓]

Criteria matched....

* Front Page []

GUY, u gat no chill at all
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2017
see meat
Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by kingsley88(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2017
I have a parcel of land for sale located at block 6 plot 34 Aguaba land awka south local government area.Anambra state.(opposite nnamdi azikigwe university awka) and beside wonderland in awka

PRICE TAG:- 4(FOUR) MILLION NAIRA.

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CALL ME ON
08063512129 OR 07036475339.

Please kindly note that every other documents in regard to this one plot of land is fully genuine and intact.Thanks

Re: Lady Escapes From A Big Python In Edo (Photos) by redcliff: 11:16am On Apr 29, 2017
baylord101:
Who kill my pet?

Baby come see my new pet

Na this ine fit swallow persin no be the one wey op put for him post!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Born Without A Face / 331 Year Old Tortoise Found In Ogbomoso, Oyo State (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.