Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths (15090 Views)

Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa / Olakunle Churchill Covers The SCREEN Tabloid, May Edition (Photos) / Charly Boy & Oby Ezekwesili In Adorable Selfie As Both Set To Empower Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by 2shure: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2017
I jis got alert for 650k today.
I feel broke.
After loosin 3m 2days ago.
See what offshore is causing me a heavy loss..any picker wey run with my money block me for viber.change number.delete Facebook.
I must use ogumeh make am run mad..whether home or away.
Im tired of thieves ripping me off my sweat
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by just2endowed: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2017
hmmm good initiative.how many of our senator is doing this
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by livinbygrace: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Keep saying it,not how you make money that matters,but how you spends it.Keep on balling wiseman from the Internet Operation.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by dokJ: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2017
its time to blow my whistle on bro Churchill. I no go keep quiet again.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2017
obataokenwa:
Since he met Tonto Dike, he has spent hundreds of millions and one begin to wonder where such business that generate such million is located and where is the brand. Is time we begin to investigate and know exactly where he made his money. Maybe is even our money
sharap, someone cannot empower people again? U won't go and investigate politicians that have robbed the treasury dry it's a philanthropist u want to investigate
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by wakes: 9:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Kudos!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by suso(m): 9:58am On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:
There are so many shady billionaires in this country

How this one take make him billions, we no even sabi,
Dem just tell us say him be software expert

Tell us one software were him invent ,
We no even sabi

Mr Churchill like Emoney and Ayiri Emami,

Is just a shady billionaire

Na you help them do the ritual
If you can't do ritual to get rich
Do the one to get poor now

Pessimistic fellow
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by obataokenwa(m): 10:01am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
sharap, someone cannot empower people again? U won't go and investigate politicians that have robbed the treasury dry it's a philanthropist u want to investigate
Read your comments again bro. Your type will be cut off by God when the time to fix this nation comes. The questions we refused to ask from day one plunged this nation into all this mess.

Pro 13:7 There is that maketh himself rich, yet [hath] nothing: [there is] that maketh himself poor, yet [hath] great riches.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
obataokenwa:
Read your comments again bro. Your type will be cut off by God when the time to fix this nation comes. The questions we refused to ask from day one plunged this nation into all this mess.

Pro 13:7 There is that maketh himself rich, yet [hath] nothing: [there is] that maketh himself poor, yet [hath] great riches.
I don't understand ur point but at least he's empowering people even if it's stolen wealth no wahala. Better than those who lock millions of dollars in their houses waiting for efcc to come and claim. He should not be investigated
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by suso(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Why you no stake am with your property if you know it's fixed
Scam is Scamming the scam
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2017
iykenathan162:

Read very well befors u comment or better buy thd magazine to know mors about him and how he made his money.

oga nothing concrete dey dat magazine, dont waste ur little money
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Teel012(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2017
Most of d people supporting him haven't eaten, yet they hope by some miracle their billions will come by supporting people they don't know their source of income, the ones asking for d source haven't eaten too, but their brain is in d right place. Moreover he's not related to obj or anyone, his Father was a prophet before he became late, if d source of his money is so clean, u would have heard of him, no major business man in Nigeria is hidden, owner of slot is not as rich, but he's well known, legit money is forever straight, open and public, is there anyone who can point to one business he owns?, I respect Dili enyioha more than people like him, cos that man hustled, yes, his major source of money was fraudulent, but he hustled tight. Lastly, some leaders of this country Tmrw are on this forum reading comments, ur comments determine if u might be recognised for anything Tmrw, some people here Hv so celebrated stealing and corruption and what nots that even if they make it in a legit way Tmrw, they will be investigated. Be careful.

A year from today, people should please revisit this and let's see how many people he has empowered, if he empowers 100 people out of the 36,000, then he'll earn my respect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by lastmaster(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2017
riverbond:

Shady?... bt have a better plans to turn around the future of 36,000 youths in Nigeria. How many of these schemes have d previous and present senators of ur geo-political zone introduced talk less seeing it materialised. I pray dt d God dt gave him insight on this will provide the resource to fulfill it. Some pastors no only how to buy private jets and exotic cars yet their followers are dying of hunger. Nothing like poverty alleviating programmes in the church only means to take the little others have.
Guy this thing tire me oooo! Nah so I collect d small salary make them they pay me for work, I never pay my credit finish self, so one pastor come they say make I sow seed for his church. I just dey look am.when him talk am again, I just vex go find mango seed start to dey dig ground so dat I go sow d seed for him church. The guy start to dey cast and bind bc him think say nah Jaz I want bury for church. I come tell am say nah seed I want sow.him come open mouth agape dey look me.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by olajosy: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:

We no even sabi

If Olakunle Churchill is adding values to people's life with his money I wonder why you are still making this unfriendly comment about him. Endeavor to appreciate philanthropist like him and say nothing if you have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by holluwai(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2017
The churchill that we know. Lol

Oma shey oooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:

We no even sabi

He is related to OBJ. I saw his bio somewhere online. I think he is Obasanjo's nephew or something, not too sure.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:

Sharap mad man, that's how they will use your brothers head to do rituals make millions and U will be singing his praises here & there. Be critical in ur thinking.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

Sharap mad man, that's how they will use your brothers head to do rituals make millions and U will be singing his praises here & there. Be critical in ur thinking.
people like you will never see anything good in someone. A young man empowering thousands of people is not good for you. How many have you empowered?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
people like you will never see anything good in someone. A young man empowering thousands of people is not good for you. How many have you empowered?

For example, if I use your relatives head for money rituals, make millions of naira & then dash your family one thousand naira from the money, will you be happy? Think well my friend, think well.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
I don't understand ur point but at least he's empowering people even if it's stolen wealth no wahala. Better than those who lock millions of dollars in their houses waiting for efcc to come and claim. He should not be investigated

Guy shut up, shut up, please shut up. U are displaying ur stupidity and it's going to affect ur generation. Someone will steal millions from U & dash U 1000k you go begin celebrate. Ode ni. -1.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2017
Teel012:
Most of d people supporting him haven't eaten, yet they hope by some miracle their billions will come by supporting people they don't know their source of income, the ones asking for d source haven't eaten too, but their brain is in d right place. Moreover he's not related to obj or anyone, his Father was a prophet before he became late, if d source of his money is so clean, u would have heard of him, no major business man in Nigeria is hidden, owner of slot is not as rich, but he's well known, legit money is forever straight, open and public, is there anyone who can point to one business he owns?, I respect Dili enyioha more than people like him, cos that man hustled, yes, his major source of money was fraudulent, but he hustled tight. Lastly, some leaders of this country Tmrw are on this forum reading comments, ur comments determine if u might be recognised for anything Tmrw, some people here Hv so celebrated stealing and corruption and what nots that even if they make it in a legit way Tmrw, they will be investigated. Be careful.

A year from today, people should please revisit this and let's see how many people he has empowered, if he empowers 100 people out of the 36,000, then he'll earn my respect.

You just said it all. U are so right.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Speak2klein: 11:32am On Apr 29, 2017
Congrats to him. Hey guys, my article just got featured on Nigeria's top business blog. Please check it out and share. Here's the link http://www.hbc.org.ng/2017/04/29/creating-experiences/
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

For example, if I use your relatives head for money rituals, make millions of naira & then dash your family one thousand naira from the money, will you be happy? Think well my friend, think well.
lolz. Oya go and investigate him nah. Don't forget to submit your report to nairaland for reviews grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

Guy shut up, shut up, please shut up. U are displaying ur stupidity and it's going to affect ur generation. Someone will steal millions from U & dash U 1000k you go begin celebrate. Ode ni. -1.
u r the one displaying stupidity because u haven't told me how he stole millions from us neither have u told me how many political offices he has occupied over the years. Learn to see the good side of people, he's a philanthropist.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
u r the one displaying stupidity because u haven't told me how he stole millions from us neither have u told me how many political offices he has occupied over the years. Learn to see the good side of people, he's a philanthropist.

Yes, defend yourself, it's normal. When U done defending yourself let me know.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. Oya go and investigate him nah. Don't forget to submit your report to nairaland for reviews grin

Ok. I will do just that. In school, D intelligent students ask critical questions and provide solutions. In the same school, D dull students just sit at the back and chew their pen. I'm sure U know where U belong.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

Ok. I will do just that. In school, D intelligent students ask critical questions and provide solutions. In the same school, D dull students just sit at the back and chew their pen. I'm sure U know where U belong.
If u r so intelligent as u claim u would be providing possible solutions to the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria not castigating and badmouthing philanthropists who are providing solutions by empowering thousands of people
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Obdk: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
AlexReports:
The Charman of Big Church Group, Olakunle Churchill has continued to attract more attention and commendations with his philanthropic works. And this time he's been exclusively featured on the cover of one of Africa's top business magazine, The Entrepreneur Africa, ahead of the planned flagoff of his latest empowerment program, the Green Project.

In the magazine, Dr. Churchill gives insight into the project, stating that "it's an agro business empowerment scheme, and we're set to give out farming lands and funds to interested youths across Nigeria". The serial entrepreneur and philanthropist further added, "we're selecting 1,000 beneficiaries per state, plus the FCT". That's to say that over 36,000 youths are estimated to benefit from the project.

The magazine further traced the Abuja-based Churchill's entrepreneurial history, his passion for ICT, and how that passion led to the emergence of Big Church Group. Indeed, it's a rounded story of his life, business, and philanthropy.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/04/wow-olakunle-churchill-covers.html?m=0

Story. Notice me.

D scheme no get name
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
If u r so intelligent as u claim u would be providing possible solutions to the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria not castigating and badmouthing philanthropists who are providing solutions by empowering thousands of people

Go & meet him to empower U. Please U are disturbing me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday Dinner Party / 20 Hot Sex Photos Of Kim Kardashian You Have Never Seen Before / Paul Okoye Twin Babies New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.