Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths (15085 Views)

Namia Roberts Covers The Entrepreneur Africa / Olakunle Churchill Covers The SCREEN Tabloid, May Edition (Photos) / Charly Boy & Oby Ezekwesili In Adorable Selfie As Both Set To Empower Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

Go & meet him to empower U. Please U are disturbing me.
So he'll use my head for rituals abi? grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by obataokenwa(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
I don't understand ur point but at least he's empowering people even if it's stolen wealth no wahala. Better than those who lock millions of dollars in their houses waiting for efcc to come and claim. He should not be investigated
Even if it's stolen wealth you said? My brother, God saw this your comment and don't think you will be happy if such people are your role model.

Pro 28:18 Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but [he that is] perverse [in his] ways shall fall at once.

Pro 28:19 He that tilleth his land shall have plenty of bread: but he that followeth after vain [persons] shall have poverty enough.

Pro 28:20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent.

Pro 28:21 To have respect of persons [is] not good: for for a piece of bread [that] man will transgress.

Pro 28:22 He that hasteth to be rich [hath] an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

Pro 28:23 He that rebuketh a man afterwards shall find more favour than he that flattereth with the tongue.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by misano(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
lofty900:
So he'll use my head for rituals abi? grin

Lol! When it involves money I trust no man.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
misano:

Lol! When it involves money I trust no man.
me too
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Elle277(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Saintp:
This guy has gotten what he wants from Tonto finally and that is the fame to go along with his billions. People never knew he existed before Tonto came on board. Sharp man, I see the game plan.
On point!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
assuming it was an igbo man. igbo people would have killed us with noise. shout everywhere see how calm the thread is. even though it is a yoruba nobody made noise.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by mikolo80: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
hungryboy:
There are so many shady billionaires in this country

How this one take make him billions, we no even sabi,
Dem just tell us say him be software expert

Tell us one software were him invent ,
We no even sabi

Mr Churchill like Emoney and Ayiri Emami,

Is just a shady billionaire

what is Shady about oyel business,?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Covers The Entrepreneur Africa May Edition; To Empower Youths by ojehtoju: 4:43am On May 05, 2017
I have been following this thread since it started. I see where most Nigerians especially the youths get it wrong. Someone posted about a person (Churchill) and talked about how he was featured in a certain magazine and the good stuff he is doing empowering Nigerians, then some of us started pointing out the fact that is source of wealth is shady and suspicious.

I don't know the said Churchill in person aside the fact that he is a rich dude married to of of Nigeria's movie star. But my concern is how can people be so naive at this point in time to only one to point out the bad side of a person and ignore the good side.

How many of our politicians and top businessmen can you truly come out and tell the source(s) of their wealth? As rich as this people how many of them care to fight for the empowerment of Nigerians?

Yet one of the few ones that has taken the pain to empower others has become subject of criticism.

Worse of all you did not take the pain to read the said magazine to see what is written about him before opting to attack his source of wealth- that to me is gross stupidity.

Next time I would advice that you let others have the benefits of a thing even if you are not interested in that thing. Because your negative spirit and comment can discourage others from taking advantage of that thing.

I said I won't comment on this issue until I read the interview. I was privileged to lay hold of the digital copy of the magazine yesterday. I can share the file here cus I may be violating the publisher's copyright. So I will just share the link with you so that our criticism if any, would be constructive.
http:///2oUpmEV

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Then And Now Photos Of Comedian AY / Flavour Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today (Photos) / meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.