Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? (19096 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by niceuzor: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hello There,

Do u know the Most beautiful State In Nigeria is BENIN CITY

well i dont know about urs,

cheers.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by agnesoseka: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
Abuja
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by adeshsam(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2007
come to LAGOS and see,
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by VOR(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2007
Benin City. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I have never seen such a dirty, run down and dilapidated so called city in my life.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by LondonCool(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2007
[size=16pt]CALABAR, [/size] the People's Paradise
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by Constantin: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2007
Abuja
Calabar
Ilorin
Lagos (VI)

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by Perle(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
Abuja
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by LePhilippe(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2007
Benin City. Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin

I have never seen such a dirty, run down and dilapidated so called city in my life.

I couldn't agree more!!
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by jacq(f): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2007
Kano for me !
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by zexyworm: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2007
Why on Earth would it be Kano, a sprawling and dusty city?

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by sykboi(m): 3:47am On Mar 25, 2007
Lemme just clear this oboy na abj i swear abj is jus the livest
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by babyruthco: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2007
When I’m on travel, especially in other country the first thing came up to my mind is how can I interact to the people with the country I visited. Just like last year when my older sister and I together with my Aunt Nina went to Italy, We have a great time and lots of local residence we mingle with but personally I have a hard time communicating because of language barrier so I decided to take sort of learning session as I found cursos ingles estados unidos it was fun learning new languaes, this reference help me develop my communication skills. Also these cursos aleman alemania and Learn German language really give me a great help in learning other languages. I’m so excited to visit other places; I like to travel mostly in Eastern and Western Europe I just love to visit them, if I have a chance I will really take a shoot. I hope Aunt Nina will invite me again to go along with her. I think she will hire me as part time supplementary personnel for her business travel. I can’t wait for the next trip; I just love to talk other people using foreign languages, also I highly recommend study languages …its great though!
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by LePhilippe(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2007
Du spricht Deutsch. Lol sehr gut.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by ebeledi(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2007
i would have 2 say benin city
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by dezobo(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2007
who in nigeria doesnt know that wit the hel;p of donald duke that calabar is the most beautiful city in nigeria. am not from calabar anyway, but i live here.
come and give it a try.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by GNature(m): 9:48pm On May 02, 2007
dezobo, kindly help us with pictures of calabar. We hear its beautiful, but can't find pictures on the net.

thanks wink
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by ne4real(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2007
calabar and abuja
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by liliana(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2007
@niceuzor
u seem to be very familiar.
are u a deltan,studying or probably thru from madonna or igbinedion university?
pls i await ur response.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by naijaway(m): 4:24am On May 19, 2007
Festac town is the best.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by ToToChoper: 3:33pm On May 19, 2007
Festac ke?
Please we are refering to beautiful cities and not run down states, towns and quasi-villages.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by locoman(m): 2:07pm On May 24, 2007
Sokoto state is the most lovely and beautiful state
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by Rukkyj(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2007
liliana it seems you dont know the difference between Edo and Delta States. Igbenedion Univ is in Edo state and Madonna is in Anambra state and i know definitely that those are not near d most beautiful,

I think Calabar and Abuja are,Lagos is close 2 but population xplosion wanna kill lagos die.
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by ebeledi(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2007
ahoda is the best town
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by wales(m): 2:21am On May 27, 2007
Well, i feel you should visit my house, than you will be able to know which one is more, grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by kenechi22(m): 4:30am On May 27, 2007
well i think is Abuja although i ve not been there.But Kaduna is also cute
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by onila(f): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
calabar
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by ugwueye: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
u are all fools are we here to play or wat.has any 1 here been 2 enugu city b4 then u shuldnt b saying dis rubish.042 for life
Re: The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? by Joseph090615801: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
LePhilippe:

I couldn't agree more!!

if you like do not agree Benin city is more better than kano

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Of The Schengen Countries Is Much Easier To Secure A Visa / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? / Bridge Collapses Along Minna-Bida Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.