Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:10 AM

Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics (40175 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply! / The Most Beautiful City in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2010
ABUJA, NIGERIA

Africa's Most Beautiful City in Pics

Silverbird Entertainment center

[img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_oJt36rDxAsU/SLx1G3bMiRI/AAAAAAAABo0/aJYse5ttFAc/s720/P1000937.JPG

[img]http:///pny4xj[/img]
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by jason12345: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2010
beautiful!!! grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Kobojunkie: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2010
I believe Cape Town still holds the honor of being Africa's most Beautiful city. Eritrea comes somewhere close to that.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by EzeUche0(m): 1:34am On Oct 27, 2010
I agree Cape Town is a very nice place. Cassablanca is also nice as well.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Osama10(m): 1:41am On Oct 27, 2010
Oil money.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by 9ja4eva: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2010
Lovely pictures
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2010
Nice pix, thanks.

Kobojunkie:

I believe Cape Town still holds the honor of being Africa's most Beautiful city. Eritrea comes somewhere close to that.
Wow really? I'd have thought that Nairobi would be the AMBC.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by becomrich13: 6:27am On Oct 27, 2010
stop showing people this picture. everytime southerner see this picture. look 99% of southerner. would pay for rocket launchers to bomb up the place bomb up, You dont know the history of this place. It is why they are bombing up the oil pipeline and buying ak4 guns to fight oppression. The north have been oppressing the south. And this place call abuja is a reminder of the oppression. 90% of southerner would pull the triget to bomb up the place. so when people where saying jonathan was the one that bomb abuja. They did not know nigeria very well.

It is a picture and reminder of oppression to 99% of southerner.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by tpia5: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2010
it's called destructive behaviour, not reaction to "oppression".

enough of the unnecessary sugarcoating.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by OCCULTIST(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2010
According to available information at press time, the SSS operatives at the Port had insisted on opening the “building materials” containers and the content was startling as eight of the 12 opened so far had rocket launchers. Only four of the containers indeed had tiles.

The Guardian confirmed that the remaining 12 were being opened at press time last night. Two arrests have been made on the deadly containers.

Northern Politician want to see this ABUJA destroyed,this time the 2nd Nigerian civil war will take place in the northern part.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by 9icest: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2010
I dont know blood money can build something so beautiful. GEJ has to win next year election!
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by edoyad(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2010
stop showing people this picture. everytime southerner see this picture. look 99 % of southerner. would pay for rocket  launchers to bomb up the place bomb up,  You dont know the history of this place.    It is why they are bombing up the oil pipeline and buying ak4 guns to fight oppression. The north  have been oppressing the south. And this placeᅡ call abuja is a reminder of the  oppression. 90 % of southerner would pull the triget to bomb up the place. so when people where saying jonathan was the one that bomb abuja. They did not know nigeria very well. It is a picture and reminder of oppression to 99 % of southerner.

grin grin i really hope to meet the man behind becomerich one day
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Bawss1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
Somebody should put up pictures of the other side of Abuja, ( i.e Kubwa, Lugbe, Papei etc) The FCT isn't entirely paradise you know.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by PapaBrowne(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Never knew Eritrea [/b]was a city!! Maybe you mean [b]Asmara, which I think should be the capital of Eritrea which I've always known to be a country!!

Pictures are beaurrriful!! Wish we could make all our major cities loook somewhat like this. All it takes is following the simple tenets of urban planning and placemaking!!
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by zionic(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
its good to appreciate good things but what about the regions dat produce the oil from which this city was built, are they are cool as this?,
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by armyofone(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
okay kind of pix. i like the fura de nunu art and clean roads. also like the ladies sitting down in a nice envi gisting, like the sex and the city gals. friday night at Rubi's wacking carrot cake while catching up with friends (stress go hammer dem head when no know how to relax and maxing cool grin
fresh air from the noisy markets all around nigeria.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Ultrame(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
Fantastic pictures OP. Thanks for sharing those captured moments. Abuja is indeed beautiful.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by holydante(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
this is country living a lie. I am not from the Delta region but there is an ongoing rape of another region to fuel d greed of other regions in this country.

All this pix above is a replica of all the failed and on going white elephant projects all over Nigeria. like someone said above, it will be nice if those clamouring to make the country ungovernable for GEJ will start their next civil war from this fake place grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2010
Abuja, sure is a beautiful city which i believe less than ten years from now will turn to Former Lagos.  It is fast becoming dirty despite all the sanitation AEPB do. The influx of "danfos" is alarming, and the drivers are CRAZY.
Abuja constitutes of six area councils: Abaji, Kwali, Gwagwalada, Kuje, Bwari and Abuja Municipal. It is only Abuja Municipal that is fully developed. Others can barely boast of accessible roads, potable water, adequate light (in fact the light sometimes cannot charge a handset). I can go on, but it is best i take pictures of other Area councils or better still, let the OP do that!
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by coolrose(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2010
Thank you for projecting the bright side of our fatherland. Not everything about us is bad. I believe in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by r231(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
wow
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by kokoye(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ poster.

Did you get the pictures from skyscraper city?

It is advisable for you to include the links so you dont look like a shoplifter.

thanks
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by topeorekoy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
can someone upload pix of beautiful places in Lagos
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Gamine(f): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
I can't find my area here ooh
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by kabukabu50(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
All paid for with Delta money angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by JOKYTECH(f): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
our money, una money, south-south money, oga dey shop am yanga yanga ;d
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by blackchief(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2010
Go around Abuja and see houses been built by people from the oil area. stop blaming the North, what stop the Ibor's, Igbinadion's, Ibur, from developing their areas.

note also that from the figure release from Agis (Land office) in Abuja by the forther Minister, 70% of the Land in Abuja is owned by our Ibo brothers
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by LAX89(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=539715.msg7022138#msg7022138 date=1288157256]
stop showing people this picture. everytime southerner see this picture. look 99% of southerner. would pay for rocket launchers to bomb up the place bomb up, You dont know the history of this place. It is why they are bombing up the oil pipeline and buying ak4 guns to fight oppression. The north have been oppressing the south. And this place call abuja is a reminder of the oppression. 90% of southerner would pull the triget to bomb up the place. so when people where saying jonathan was the one that bomb abuja. They did not know nigeria very well.

It is a picture and reminder of oppression to 99% of southerner.

@becomerich (aka, "I'm so poor now, It's making me STUPID"wink.

I see you're still smoking and drinking crap. FYI, Southerners own >65% of the real estate you see in Abuja.
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by shadrach77: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
it's very sad to see people celebrate mediocrity - there are several cities that are far more beautiful than abuja - cairo, casablanca, johannesburg, cape town, sun city and rabat to mention a few - people posting these pictures should be ashamed of themselves - even if abuja is beautiful is it not just one city out of several villages cities in 9ja? cry
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by bish2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bawss1:

Somebody should put up pictures of the other side of Abuja, ( i.e Kubwa, Lugbe, Papei etc) The FCT isn't entirely paradise you know.

Honestly, Abuja is not the most beautiful, those are just pictures of some areas for the rich, pen weilding bandits and political rogues embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Africa's Most Beautiful City In Pics by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2010
Nice pictures. 9ja is getting more beautiful by the day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Sleeping Under A Lorry Crushed In Abakaliki (Graphic Photos) / See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Golf Involved In Accident In Zamfara, Victims Need To Be Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.