Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. (10506 Views)

Jayce Jeremi's 1st Birthday Party In Dubai. Linda Ikeji's Son Marks Birthday / Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / TasteBudz 41st Birthday: Daddy Freeze Celebrates His Woman As She Marks Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by CzarChris(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
emniceeey0649:
some ppl will never see anything good in what others do.. just imagine what u are saying Mr man... So all u can see is her make up right??
no vex Mr. Woman for not Sugar coating the truth for your sake. What else are you seeing there if not make-up and a poorly done publicity stunt. Do you know how many people donate land shaking amounts of money to the less privileged without making a show of it? On a serious note, how can someone with that massive amount of makeup on her face win any pagent whatsoever?

We truly need to stop promoting mediocrity in this country.

BTW stop mentioning me in your post or I go just change am for you.
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by jfleece(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omo the babe booby dey make my thing vibrate..... But kudos to her all the same... Irrespective of the fact that I admire her philanthropy.. I think it is more matured to carry out ur philanthropic activities outta social media.. Once again.. Great boobs..
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by ashawopikin(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
CzarChris:
All I see is make-up everywhere. angry angry angry angry This one follow for beauty queen?

OK kwantinue lipsrsealed
i tire o, dis one na dark skin?
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by Chartey(m): 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
unclezuma:
Can we just stop this PR campaign what's wrong with the MoDs?

johnreh:

seconded...smh for the mod that pushed this to FP. ban me and i will invoke PMB's illness on you.

It's a paid post. He pays for front page out of the money his clients pay him.
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by emniceeey0649: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
CzarChris:
no vex Mr. Woman for not Sugar coating the truth for your sake. What else are you seeing there if not make-up and a poorly done publicity stunt. Do you know how many people donate land shaking amounts of money to the less privileged without making a show of it? On a serious note, how can someone with that massive amount of makeup on her face win any pagent whatsoever?

We truly need to stop promoting mediocrity in this country.

BTW stop mentioning me in your post or I go just change am for you.
abeg wetin her make up do u... Why is it that we no dey see d Good in ppl, how many times have u visited motherless home?...
Re: CEO Esther Zamani Foundation Marks Birthday With Orphanage Homes In The North. by CzarChris(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
emniceeey0649:
abeg wetin her make up do u... Why is it that we no dey see d Good in ppl, how many times have u visited motherless home?...
True beauty radiates even without makeup. I am not against makeup, hell I buy them for my girl and I know how much I spend on her hair too for her to look good,but there should be moderation in everything we do. I remember beauty pagents was used to celebrate natural beauty and intelligence, not what we have today. Take a good long look at her and tell me if you honestly see true beauty. Sorry for my bluntness, that's just me.

On the orphanage homes visits, you don't expect me to publicise how many times I visit them. I follow the Bible instructions of "that thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly" Matthew 6:4.(KJV)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zeb Ejiro To Declare His Political Ambition February 2018 / Tonto Talks About 'verbal Attacks' From Wizkid With Her Legs Wide Open(video) / A Popular Actress Was Almost Nude At A '50 Shades Of Grey' Themed Party (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.