Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread (171353 Views)

2018/2019 UNILAG Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2018/2019 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Ummmy(f): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2021
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by DawnEden(m): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
For recent past questions and solutions for admission exams into the master's mechanical engineering program.
Chat me up on 07019885445
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by Nikeolar: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2022
meedahslam:
Pls I applied for Communication and Language arts and am not sure if my department will still conduct another test. If anyone has an idea..pls share . also I don't know if their is any WhatsApp group for us. I would love to join 08062956139

Greetings, I'm a prospective student in CLA can you pls assist with any info or add me to a WhatsApp group I can get info. Thanks 08033516452
Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by PECng: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: 2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread by PECng: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
Why You Are Having Problems on Collecting your Certificate in UI and the Solution
It is not funny at all that when alumni are ready to collect their certificates from UI is when a lot of them find out that, for some weird reasons, the school is unable to provide the certificate immediately. We understand that our Nigerians schools have made it legit that your certificate cannot be ready upon graduation, as you would have to wait for at least one year before your certificate is produced, but what is difficult to understand is the school, after one or two years or even more, telling you that your certificate was “omitted” or was not printed. Even if schools cannot have your certificate ready as you graduate, at the very least when you come back some years later for it, there should be no reason at all why you cannot have your certificate—considering that they issued you a Statement of Results (“To Whom”) upon graduation. It should be that if you are able to get a Statement of Results it should mean that you have fulfilled everything needed for your certificate to be produced and for you to be able to get your certificate when it’s produced. It is shameful to come back to your school two or three years after graduation to collect your certificate and they are telling you your certificate was “omitted” or not printed, and that you would have to do this and that and submit this document and that document before your certificate would be processed for printing (which would take several months). CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/07/why-you-are-having-problems-on.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (Reply)

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.