Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,945 members, 7,821,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) (38407 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Face your punishment
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by edimahgurl(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by greenermodels: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
did he vote for change?
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by mu2sa2: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
So of all the available alternative employment opportunity you chose to take up robbery? Ok o, you may now spend the rest of your life behind the bar.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Newbiee: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
Haters are using all kind of excuses to blackmail Buhari, from stealing to kidnapping and even suicide. Oya! Make una continue till 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by moblix: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari should also be arrested for influencing robbery.

Wating u dey wait 4 go arrest am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by ladychioma: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Criminals will always have reason when caught.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by 2shure: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
U mean these crack head got justt 5 naira acter the sale of a fuckin sienna.
What they sold it for 20naira or wat.
How d fuc wud a whole IG giv u knuckle head 5k afta sellin a car.
U guys dumb men.
So na buhari whisper make una go dey rob dey thief.
Nor be only I.G go waste una.na buhari go giv una direct headshots men.
Fools
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by bongolistik(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Robbery is never and can never be a good alternative to no job
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by jowa16: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Thief don dey ur blood guy!
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by moblix: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Buhari should also be arrested for influencing robbery.

Watin u dey wait 4 go arrest am
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by usamali(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mr man don't justify ur deliberate art with current change of govt though we all know that mr buhari is incompetent perhaps u never rob politicians but poor masses, robbery ;IS IN YOU.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Basic123: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
the company you were working with before buhari came to power must be into criminal act.He stopped your criminal act but you thought the criminal spirit is still in you so you showed it in another dimension.All the the workers working in his former working place should be investigated.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by emmaitive(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
this is one out of many dt buhari apc have rob dea future..God will judge them and those who help to bring them to power
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na Igbo do am
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
So if Buhari tell that idiot to put him hand for fire, him go do am? Silly excuse...
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by precious1967(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
he should be hanged for his crime.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Gbelexy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
People are just to funny and riddiculous.
Wetyn person nogo blame bhuari for? sad
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by jasawa: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is in your blood. Ipob and crime are 5&6
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by tobsvent: 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
Lame excuses. Oleeeee
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Me lost both parents within 14 months under GEJ and then everything else followed but I'm hoping that Buhari can fix it... Instead it looks like he wants to finish what GEJ might have started.

I'm living on debt no food no house, people I don't know before seem to know me and want to hurt me. No hope no friends (those who come around are ALWAYS fond of telling me, "you're a machine"-in pidgin English, what does that mean?) no family.

Whenever I plan it is hijacked within two days. I have no power no will no space to live. Both man and woman and adults and the young think they're better than me. I am very popular but I don't know it myself. People plan or think for me what I want doesn't and will never work.

Lastly today after collecting N1,000 food stuff on credit cooked it and dished on a plate I discovered some flies inside the food and I had to throw the whole food away.
Hunger alert!!!!!!!!

Tell me what sort of crime did I commit? When was it judged, by who and who are the witnesses? Nobody is talking to me about it yet.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by highness25(m): 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/metro/went-robbery-president-buhari-came-power-engineer/

please, who knows when the ship they used in taking slaves to America will be coming back to Africa, Nigeria precisely?
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Franzinni: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
This government has forced people to enter survival mode... To be honest even I....once in a while have romanced the thought of going into crime but the thought of facing the consequence is what cuts the romance short and keeps me on the straight and narrow....

In pigin. English so make pigin hear.

I for done be baddo.. Like all this polithiefs.... But...
One single liver I no get!!! cool
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mod why remove the gamble? It came after I posted hope it's no coincidence?
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by dantyang(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buhari c wat u hv course,mr president it tym 4 u 2 go
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by enimooko: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2017
Many have gone into robbery from the days of Shehu Shagari. It's those people turn to find a decent job, while others take their position as armed robbers..)
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Xzbit91: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
You're a disgrace to engineers worldwide undecided undecided
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by YelloweWest: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
The truth be told. Buhari govt has brought unprecedented hardship... but still that's not an excuse!
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by muller101(m): 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omenka relative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair / Lady Arrested For Stealing Snake In Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.