Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) (38406 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Omonigho51:
I wish u people were robbery the politicians
jnr thieves robbing snr thieves
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by badbreathcure101: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
Foxyn:
okay that's good of you

who knows whether he will go into kidnapping when another President is elected
you need to go for a master's degree, that's if you already have a first degree...

And if you have a Master's the go for the 3rd, we must refine this Brain!!!
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by MrGerald(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
No justification to crime
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Vainglory: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
..... I am pretty sure the slowpoke voted for Bubu.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
badbreathcure101:
you need to go for a master's degree, that's if you already have a first degree...

And if you have a Master's the go for the 3rd, we must refine this Brain!!!
is that the process you went through to refine yours? cheesy
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Josmila(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
kingphilip:
Crime doesn't know excuses but should be punished without prejudice

But the government should have more to do though

A thief will always be a thief even if Jesus was the President of Nigeria, damn it he was hung on the cross with two thieves.

He certainly isn't the only one suffering at the moment, so trying to tie his crime to Buhari doesn't even add up.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by ahonye15: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2017
Mr. Man Robery is There in Your blood not because of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by maasoap(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tenim47:
see how they composed the topic as if it was buhari that lure him into it.

God purnish u
I was even hoping that it would be only a robbery according to the title of the thread but no, it was armed robbery. Death sentence, no any other way.
There is no excuse for committing crime.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by MrEverest(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Igbo
Afonja, is it that you are too illiterate to read and understand or you guys now call Idoma people of Benue state Igbo You need urgent help!

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by pedrilo: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Let's be frank, things are extremely hard now!
See the way people are suffering in lagos!
Haba Buhari!

1 Like

Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by naijajobx: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
baseless reasons
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by jagbajantus: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oya, you can now practice your Building Engineering school knowledge on the prison walls. Na practicals be that.
As a building engineer, you should know exactly what it takes to break out of prison and escape. Abi, no be so? Idiot.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by godquality: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Haha. Best reason ever to go into robbery. Buhari don suffer for Naija hand.
Those wey lost job blame am. Those wey no see job blame am. Those wey no ready to find job blame am.
Those wey no get light blame am.
Those wey never pay rent blame am.
Those wey never pay school fees blame am.
Those wey never see promotion for 5 years blame am.
Those wey never marry blame am.
Those wey marry but never see child blame am.
Those wey biz no get anything to do with foreign exchange blame am.
Those wey dem rescue from committing suicide blame am say dem rescue them.
Those wey hide money inside house or grave blame am.
Those wey rig election wey tribunal or court overturn blame am.
So tey those wey rob don dey blame am. Which means Devil don get befitting rival. because gone are the days wey dem catch robber wey he say na devil handywork. Devil go rest now and even go on vacation because buhari is up to the task according to Naija dem. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by sapele914(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
junkle:

Person wr Ko soon die
You will be very surprised you would lose people from your household before Buhari dies,be careful what you wish on others.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by ogechukwu1999(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
ignorance of the law is not an excuse.
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by Topelistic(f): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2017
Dat one na talk,my bro abeg go relax 4 prison joor
Re: I Went Into Robbery After President Buhari Came To Power –engineer (photo) by junkle: 10:13pm On May 02, 2017
sapele914:
You will be very surprised you would lose people from your household before Buhari dies,be careful what you wish on others.

Till wen ur entire family members die finish...
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy Posing As Fake Army General In Afghanistan / Newlywed Wife Murders Husband In Niger / 80-Year-Old Woman Missing In Ondo After Leaving Home To Plait Her Daughters Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.