Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice (801 Views)

P-SQUARE Released New Single ''alingo'' / Dagrin' New Released? Scary! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by latbabs(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
what do you all feel about the new released New album "TRADITION" by 9ice, what do feel about the lyrics and all the tracks, i am sure we all love it
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by dammiecool(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
latbabs:

what do you all feel about the new released New album "TRADITION" by 9ice, what do feel about the lyrics and all the tracks, i am sure we all love it

sayz who
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by nnonah111(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
dont know if its really hot.but believe so, pra
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by torture: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
Gbamu gbamu and liquor are very gud songs IMO. He did only one collabo featuring ASA,  the album is jst average. Its not something u will like to play ten times.
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by eleshin(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
d album is tight,very deep,with time it will grow on pple.
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by Genuflect(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2010
torture:

Gbamu gbamu and liquor are very gud songs IMO. He did only one collabo featuring ASA,  the album is jst average. Its not something u will like to play ten times.  
E be like say you dey smoke when you hear the album
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by tosinaded(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
i av played over. . . . . . . av lost count sef
album is just too deep for the average party kind of music listeners to understand and appreciate tongue
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by engrhamid(m): 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
D album is so 9ice and interesting. Infact, thats what i'm playing right now and i can't do without listening to it in a day.
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by orlean: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2010
i cannot single out a hit track in that album. The album did not match my expectation, lets see if he can make up with d videos.
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by eleshin(m): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2010
gbamu gbamu may nt be an instant hit but lets see in d next few weeks.
Re: What Do You All Feel About The New Released New Album "tradition" By 9ice by lalaboi(m): 10:07am On Jan 08, 2010
Sorry guyz. . . .continue discussions here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-366912.32.htmlß

(1) (Reply)

Rashidi Kehinde (r Kelly) Is A Nigerian ? / Lets Demand For Artist To Shoot Their Videos In 9ja. / Ice Prince(who Knows The Chorus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.