Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,129 members, 7,825,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition (921 Views)

#sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Please Vote My Niece Kayla For Cussons Baby Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition by Jogele7: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hi, our baby Kayla Egegele is one of the contestants in the 2017 cussons baby competition and we need your votes to launch her to the final stage of the competition

Kindly click the link below to vote. 

http://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm4-top50/item/view/?id=237639

Don't forget after clicking the vote, select the box saying "I am not a robot" to ensure your vote counts.

Thank you and God bless you as you share amongst your contacts on various platforms. Amen‎‎
#Kaylaforthewin #TeamKayla‎

Re: Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition by PrinceJoe1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
Yes oh. Kayla for the Win.
Re: Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition by ellakj: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
She is so pretty..... Please nairaland let's vote for this beauty.... I have voted already.
Re: Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Is she Caucasian? is that why her name is Kayla?
Re: Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition by Jogele7: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Joavid:
Is she Caucasian? is that why her name is Kayla?

No she's not....pure Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Over Protective Parents Raise The Best Liar. ..am I Right? / Why Do Women Are Always At Receiving End Of Family Planning? / “avoid Women If You Want To Live Long” – 94-year Old Ex-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.