Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,385 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

11 Nigerian Health Blogs To Have On Your List - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Nigerian Health Blogs To Have On Your List (2383 Views)

The Prize Of “Delivering Like The Hebrew Women”- Nigerian Health Blog / That Mouth Blister Is NOT Malaria But Herpes Labialis- Nigerian Health Blog / Paramedics: The Missing Link In The Nigerian Health Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Nigerian Health Blogs To Have On Your List by NgHealth(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
I will be making mention of some Nigerian Health Blogs, so your health issues can have different sources of remedy and healthy tips.
When it comes to health issues, it is aways best to have different perspective giving you experienced advice on what medical path to follow.
This list of Natural health blog goes beyond just medicine and good food but also embraces fitness blogs as well.
Because at the end of the day our body no matter the medicine and health foods would yet fall sick without the proper exercises to keep its oil warm.
And that is where Nigerian fitness blogs comes in.
List of Nigerian Health Blogs
1. Nigerian Health Watch
This particular site carries that air of medical seriousness that o my health workers can understand.
Its a serious health segment to say the list. You don’t get to read about fitness or food or nutrition.
But when it comes to serious health issues about Nigeria , this omw place that would feed your curiosity.
2. Health Blog Ng
This particular blog is run by a Nigerian medical practitioner based in the United States Of America .
He is a professor in the mental health field, with vast experience.
But its been a long while since anyone saw any updates on that blog.
3. Health Able
Healthable.org is founded and own by Kingsley Felix. Healthable is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are experts in their various fields. Heathable is regularly updated with quality health information. The blog can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content.
4. Health Save
Healthsaveblog.com is another blog with good design and content. Health save blog is hosted on wordpress and owner is Temilola Waliu. Health save blog is regularly updated with well researched health articles. It has a huge followership on social media. Healthsaveblog won the best
Nigerian health blog for 2013 from the Nigerian blog awards .
5. Health News Ng
You will get insightful analysis on health news, health tips, health information technology, advanced medical research, health systems and also constructive opinion on health policies and laws in Nigeria.
6. Medical Tips Ng
Like Health Blog Ng, this particular blog can be categorized as not very active.
Going through the site, I could not lay my hands on any recent posts.
But its old content can be useful to you health inquiries, thus tue inclusion.
7. Radiant Health Mag
There is this cosmopolitan feel to this particular site.
I wouldn’t say it is a women’s health blog but any woman visiting the site for the first time, would immediately feel at home.
8. Tolu Francis
On this blog, I think the dominant health theme is “weight loss”.
There are other health issues as well.
9. Doctors Quarters
DoctorsQuarters.com is Nigeria’s leading professional medical/health blog. A blog for the future. With medically sound contributors, his blog stands out from other contemporary health blog. It offers resources affecting our day to day life, from professionals and first class contributors and authors.
The above mentioned Nigerian health blogs would serve whatever health concerns you might be harbouring.
So now I think its time to mention Nigerian Health blogs that are predominantly about body fitness through exercises.
10. Adura-O
This site would help you attain a good health status through healthy food recipes and physical exercises.
11. Afri Fitness
The Afrifitness training style incorporates various techniques including African Dance fitness for weight loss, and High Intensity Interval Training as you move to the powerful beats of African music .
And of course to crown it all, is this very blog itself Health and Fitness Blog

1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerian Health Blogs To Have On Your List by businessguide: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Visit www.businessguide.com.ng to view a list of health blogs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors And Other Health Team / Please I Need Help... / Health Benefit Of Sucking The Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.