Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt (1189 Views)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To University Of Uyo / Female University Of Uyo Student Dies 2 Weeks After Writing Her Last Exams(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt by Stanlyag(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
GNATS ATTACK UNIUYO MAIN CAMPUS, RIDS RESIDENTS OF COMFORT AS PORTERS FLEE DUTY POST
On Saturday 29th April, 2017 , an unexpected and unforeseen attack on the university of Uyo's main campus began in the early hours of the day. Undergraduates and non academic staff scampering about seeking for refuge from the invasion. Unfortunately, the only solace is to leave the school or stay under a functional electric fan
"The Hall President of the male presidential hostel called all hostel occupants to the common room,few minutes after the common room was filled up everyone began scratching their bodies and complaining, that's when it came to our knowledge that insects are around", a resident of the Male Presidential Hostel complained.
A female resident in her finals also complained about the invasion, " I was still on bed when my roommates ran inside, and others girls were seriously scratching their bodies outside the tap due to the fact that the sand flies really bit them, me claiming to be superstar went out unknowingly (only for) the insects tov enter my cloth and as I'm talking now my whole body is red, even one of the porter is complaining too"

CC:lalasticlala

Re: University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt by KevMitnick: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
These are worse than bedbugs. Sorry oh... Lol
Re: University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt by nenergy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
Claiming superstar grin
Re: University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt by ikemesit4477: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Stanlyag:
GNATS ATTACK UNIUYO MAIN CAMPUS, RIDS RESIDENTS OF COMFORT AS PORTERS FLEE DUTY POST
On Saturday 29th April, 2017 , an unexpected and unforeseen attack on the university of Uyo's main campus began in the early hours of the day. Undergraduates and non academic staff scampering about seeking for refuge from the invasion. Unfortunately, the only solace is to leave the school or stay under a functional electric fan
"The Hall President of the male presidential hostel called all hostel occupants to the common room,few minutes after the common room was filled up everyone began scratching their bodies and complaining, that's when it came to our knowledge that insects are around", a resident of the Male Presidential Hostel complained.
A female resident in her finals also complained about the invasion, " I was still on bed when my roommates ran inside, and others girls were seriously scratching their bodies outside the tap due to the fact that the sand flies really bit them, me claiming to be superstar went out unknowingly (only for) the insects tov enter my cloth and as I'm talking now my whole body is red, even one of the porter is complaining too"

CC:lalasticlala
and you are still half unclad!
Re: University Of Uyo Turns Land Of Egypt by refreshrate: 3:16am On Apr 30, 2017
The plagues have started

Bubu come and be going o

Meningitis now this ?

(1) (Reply)

Gateway Polytechnic Admission Forms For OND/HND Are On Sale 2016/2017 / Find The Best & Affordable Workshops In India / Osun State University Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.