Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (417299 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
legacee:
I'm beginning to love this story even more, the twists and turns just makes everything sweeter. Evajael I don't know what to tell u again o. In summary, your head is there. wink
Thanks for following dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Maybelconor: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
EvaJael:

It's not so much na. You can make it

I don't have a choice now. Ride on ma'am.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by AyarmBoye(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
EvaJael has this nice work and I have been loitering about... Hian.. I'm sitted already
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
AyarmBoye:
EvaJael has this nice work and I have been loitering about... Hian.. I'm sitted already
You is welcome. I hope you've enjoyed it so far
Re: Hidden Diamonds by talk2saintify(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
EvaJael:

There was more than enough money in my account to book a flight to Abuja,if only there would be a flight for me. I dashed out of the house and paid my way to the airport. There was only one flight left going to Abuja. I quickly paid and checked in. The flight was due to leave by 8pm.

God Forbid for this kind human ooo

Jux this small thing and she acting so weird
tchew

After her mum death, Jason understood and forgave her even when she tot it was her fault

She suppose to understand that der did this all for her own sake!!!

Mille yhu yaff vesk me Jor

TChew AGain
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
talk2saintify:

God Forbid for this kind human ooo

Jux this small thing and she acting so weird
tchew

After her mum death, Jason understood and forgave her even when she tot it was her fault

She suppose to understand that der did this all for her own sake!!!

Mille yhu yaff vesk me Jor

TChew AGain
Lolzzz
Re: Hidden Diamonds by talk2saintify(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
EvaJael:

Lolzzz

kikikiki.....

Her father worse Pass
Re: Hidden Diamonds by dupsai(f): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hey, I finally caught up with you guys,I must confess that you made my day. EvaJael darling, thanks for this beautiful story. More grace in Jesus name.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Update
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
dupsai:
Hey, I finally caught up with you guys,I must confess that you made my day. EvaJael darling, thanks for this beautiful story. More grace in Jesus name.
Thanks love
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jane1234f:
Update
I'm typing ma

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Elliot
I was discharged from the hospital some days after the incident. I couldn’t believe my life had come to this. At this point,I was scared for the lives of my family members. Tasha snapped a finger before me.
“Hey,I’ve been sitting here for like five minutes.” She said.
“I’m sorry. My mind travelled love.” I placed a light kiss on her lips.
“How are you feeling?” She touched my forehead with the back of her hand.
“I’m okay apart from knowing you took me from the hospital to suffer round two on this bed.”
“Aww,I’m sorry sugar but I’m sure your ears were functioning when the doctor said you still needed rest,lots of it.” Her face turned from pitiful to fierce.
“He didn’t say you shouldn’t let me move a muscle Tasha.”
“I see you moving the muscles of your mouth right now,so your complaint is invalid.”
“God! Why did I marry this woman?” I murmured.
“Did I hear something coming from that hole?”
“Tasha!”
She giggled. “What? You want all the neighbours to know my name?” She was obviously enjoying herself to my detriment.
I shot her a stern look and she left the room,reappearing minutes later with food.
“Goodness me! Tasha,I ate barely three hours ago.”
“Better keep quiet and let me feed you.” I obeyed the order and took in each spoon she brought to me.
“Thank you darling. I don’t know what I would have done without you.”
“I am bone of your bone sir. It’s my calling to take care of you. Now,tell me something baby.”
“What’s that peach pie?”
“Don’t eat me jor,which one is peach pie again?” We both laughed and I narrowly escaped choking on the last spoon she fed me.
“You’re not serious Tash. What were you saying before I called you my peach pie?”
“Oh yeah. It’s about the gunshot.”
“Tasha please can we just drop it?”
“Not until I’m satisfied Elliot.” Her eyes glistened with determination.
“Fine. Just get on with it already.” I tore away from her searching gaze.
“Do you have any guesses concerning who would want to have you in your grave?”
“No,I don’t.” I said quickly.
“Look at me honey.” She turned my face to herself.” Look deep into my eyes and tell me the truth.” For a moment,I was trapped in the beauty of the adorable twin organs I was staring at.
“Elliot,it’s Lucious and you know it. Don’t ask any questions. Just know that I know it’s Lucious who’s behind it.” She stretched a spoon to me but I declined.
“I expected you to lose you’re appetite and you did.” She chuckled softly. “Get some rest hon.” She squeezed my palm lightly before leaving the room.
My temperature suddenly increased. If Natasha knew about Lucious, I was as good as a dead man.
A million thoughts were running through my head. I was more scared than ever. I thought I was the only one who knew he was connected to the shot that almost claimed my life. For the next couple of days,I tried to get Tasha to talk but she was as stubborn as ever. She barely said anything to me each moment we spent together. Saying I was worried was a wicked understatement.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Emperor380(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
*adjust sitting position* which one be Lucious again ?
And why does he wants Elliot dead ?.
Am don't even know if supporting Eliot will be a good idea.
Nice update aunt....your update is dope
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
chai who is lucifer again
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Emperor380:
*adjust sitting position* which one be Lucious again ?
And why does he wants Elliot dead ?.
Am don't even know if supporting Eliot will be a good idea.
Nice update aunt....your update is dope
Thanks darl. Lucious..hmmm I donno him at all. He jist knocked on the door of my brain this evening and begged to be part of the story

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lol...lucifer indeed
Re: Hidden Diamonds by samesquare(m): 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lucious or lucifer?
Both sounds devilish to me I'm very sure he must be another devil from .......
Happy New month to y'all in the house
Re: Hidden Diamonds by MhizDherbee(f): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin Hehehehe, could it be Lucious Lyon?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
samesquare:
Lucious or lucifer?

Both sounds devilish to me
I'm very sure he must be another devil from .......

Happy New month to y'all in the house
Lol. Wish u same dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
MhizDherbee:
grin Hehehehe, could it be Lucious Lyon?
Lol. Your mind travelled o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Elliot, better open up
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Maybelconor: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kimkardashain:

lols Aunty na Lucious o, anywhere that name come up na trouble
Re: Hidden Diamonds by samesquare(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
GoodEvening to everyone one in the house, how has been ur day? Pls I don't just understand ooo why.....?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Natasha
Elliot yearned to talk to me but I rebuffed all his efforts. I wasn’t ready to open the wound I had years ago. Lucious,a bi-racial dreadful drug lord. His father was South African and his mother Nigerian. I always believed that there was no drug lord That wielded as much power as he did. He was simply everywhere. Once you got into his trap,your life was ended right there.
I couldn’t still forget how I became his prey. It was after I lost my dad. I was just through with high school. Valerie and I lived like beggars after his death,sleeping in front of shops at night, even stealing to survive. One day,I went looking for money so we could eat. I was tired of stealing people’s properties. I decided to go for any manual job available to me but fate had other plans for me. I saw a sign in front of a restaurant that read “Cleaner needed urgently.” I was overjoyed as I straightened up my tattered dress and went inside. It took a lot of pleading and begging before the manager gave me the job. He looked at me with disdain. I was forced to tell him how my little sister and I were struggling to survive.
My story seemed to soften his heart. I can still remember the moment he said. “MisS Natasha,this is strictly on a trial basis.” I could still see the smaller version of me nodding mechanically,barely restraining from giving the short dark man a bear hug. I set to work immediately. For three whole months,I worked diligently for the restaurant. I was known as the ‘no nonsense cleaner’ and I couldn’t care less. Lucious was a frequent customer at the bar. I didn’t like him a bit because he had staring issues. I wasn’t the only cleaner there but he took delight in watching me like a hawk each time he came with his broad-shouldered bodyguards.
Mr. Brown,my employer pulled me to one side while I was working one afternoon. He said
“Natasha,those men over there are requesting to see you. I offered them one hour with you.”
“One hour? And you won’t pay me for the one hour lost. You know I can’t afford to miss even an hour’s pay sir.”
“I’ll pay you for the one hour Natasha. Don’t do anything rude there,I know you too well. Those men have the power to shut down this restaurant for good and render me penniless.” He warned.
“Okay sir.” I went out of his office to meet these strange humans.
“Good afternoon sirs.” I curtsied.
“Hey girl,have a seat. I’m Lucious.”He stretched his hand out for a handshake and I took it nervously.
“I’m Natasha sir.”
“Do you mind if I call you Tasha?”
“No sir.” I looked at the bigger guys nervously saying a silent but fervent prayer in my heart.
“Boys,wait for me in the car.” He ordered,not tearing his gaze from my face. He probably sensed my discomfort.
“Are you okay now Tasha?” He asked with a small smile.
“Yes sir. Thank you sir.”
“You’ll have to learn how to call me Lucious dear. Your sir thing makes me feel too old.”
“Okay sir,I mean Lucious.”
“I want to change your life Tasha. I’ve been watching you for some time now and I want to help you make it big. I’m sure this job isn’t enough to make yourself and your little sister comfortable.”
“How did you know I have a little sister sir?” He gave ne a stern look and I quickly corrected myself immediately. “Sorry Lucious.”
“Lucious knows everything sweetheart,everything,”
“Yeah right.” I scoffed.
“I heard you’re a tough one.I almost thought my informant was lying”
I looked down at the table.
“Call me before sundown.” He handed me his card as he got up from his chair.
“It’s not up to an hour yet.”
“I know. Use the remaining time to relax a bit before heading back to work.”
He left before I could say a proper thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 12:09am On Jul 04, 2017
But is Brian's head paining him? He must be mad
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Kimkardashain(f): 5:52am On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:
hehehe, welcum bk
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:57am On Jul 04, 2017
queenitee:
Lol my power house is back.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Elliot what's your business with luscious? Don't let me hear you are or you were a drug dealer o.

Queenitee is back! Brian's head is paining him cheesy cheesy cheesy No be small.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Elliot what's your business with luscious? Don't let me hear you are or you were a drug dealer o.

Queenitee is back! Brian's head is paining him cheesy cheesy cheesy No be small.
Hmm beg Elliot o. This isn't funny at all
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Emperor380(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Yea its true that I dont like Elliot as I do Niel bt I won't celebrate if he gets himself into any problem especially with Lucious.
Drug dealers are dangerous,really dangerous..... Elliot steer clear off his path
Re: Hidden Diamonds by hormobolanle: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Evajael is a bad shild
u didn't c me n my wahala on dis trend n u didn't ask after me chaiiiiiii diaris God o...... #sad
make I begin till deris anada update. make I Sha grit u beebe cos d Tori sweet

so aw is Elliot connected to dis Elliot Dat he now seek for his life
Re: Hidden Diamonds by hormobolanle: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Evajael is a bad shild
u didn't c me n my wahala on dis trend n u didn't ask after me chaiiiiiii diaris God o...... #sad
make I Kon dy go till deris anada update. make I Sha grit u beebe cos d Tori sweet

so aw is Elliot connected to dis Lucious Dat he now seek for his life

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.