Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (417176 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
kikiwendy:
Evajael you are doing a great job but I just hope you give Elliot a chance to correct his wrongs. Waiting for more updates.
Thanks dear. Let's hope he gets a chance
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

i've already peed on my panties. drugs? oh lord jesus!
Na so o big sis
Re: Hidden Diamonds by wizsolzy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
wats wit all this bum short update self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
Speechles

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by itsandi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
Interesting! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by misskbest(f): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hmmm this is mind blowing, how did he end up this way for God's sake

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
wizsolzy:
wats wit all this bum short update self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lol sowi sir. Next one shud b longer if my brain cooperates
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hantonia:
Speechles
I'm sure that's the same way Niel feels. You never expected something this serious abi?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kimkardashain:

i've already peed on my panties. drugs? oh lord jesus!
Lemme get u another panties...
Do you wear thongs or g-strin?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
misskbest:
Hmmm this is mind blowing, how did he end up this way for God's sake
The love of money o my dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
EvaJael:

I'm sure that's the same way Niel feels. You never expected something this serious abi?
yes o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2017
angry
Evajael or what's that your name again, you think i don't know your plan abi?
You want to paint Elliot black so we will hate him...It will not work!
Even if he's the one that killed Tasha (which he didn't do) i will still love him.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
DrClemzzY:
angry
Evajael or what's that your name again, you think i don't know your plan abi?
You want to paint Elliot black so we will hate him...It will not work!
Even if he's the one that killed Tasha (which he didn't do) i will still love him.
Hmmm I'll say what's on my mind later. I sha wish u could look a little bit closer at the last update
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lildiamond: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Nice work . the story is so interesting
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
OMG, Elliot!!!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
queenitee:
OMG, Elliot!!!
why are you shouting his name like that?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Nifeola: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Spissless shocked
Re: Hidden Diamonds by ikombe: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
EvaJael:
Sorry for the delayed update. I had a busy weekend. Don't forget to drop your thoughts on this new revelation
madam take your time, body no be firewood angry

Re: Hidden Diamonds by WHOcarex: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
wink
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2017
DrClemzzY:

why are you shouting his name like that?
Nothing o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cont’d.
“Oh, I didn’t even tell you that I got a job so easily in Lagos when I came back . This one was a very legal job and I was planning to get a second degree in the same field. The best part of my job was that I could work from home. It suited me perfectly. You know I’ve always been in love with computers. ”
“Yes. It’s like you were born for it.” I added and he smiled for the first time since we began talking.
“After that accident, I vowed not to say a word about it to Tasha. I didn’t want to tell her that I knew it was my former boss that was after my life. One day, she told me she knew Luscious was behind the gunshot. I was shocked to the bone. I tried getting her to tell me how she knew but she didn’t give me such a chance.
She discovered she was pregnant with Jane so she used it to her advantage. You know I don’t know anything about pregnant women. She always claimed her doctors warned her against talking about things that would depress or stress her. I knew she was only using it as an excuse but there was nothing I could do about it. You know how Tasha was, very stubborn so I let it go for the sake of my unborn child.
Do you remember when she began complaining how I was never there for her almost throughout her pregnancy?”
“I remember it like it was just yesterday.”
“Good. All those times, I was fleeing for my dear life. I couldn’t afford to stay one place for too long,if not, Luscious would finish me. I managed to be present for her delivery and I wish I didn’t even go there to watch death snatch her from me.”
“I know death snatched her from you but God was gracious enough not to allow your first child leave with her mother.”
“Jathniel, let’s leave Jane out of this for now. Her sister came to Lagos some months ago and asked to see me.I was really curious because the girl never liked me for a day. I created time to see her and she gave me this.” He lifted a book for me to see. “She said she took it from my house when she took some of Tasha’s things but her conscience wouldn’t let her be since then.”
“What’s that?”
“Natasha’s diary. I decided to go through it and the content almost sent me to my grave. Tasha had told me that there was a man who took care of her and her sister when they were out on the streets and that he was already dead.” He paused.
“So?”
“This diary says otherwise. It turns out this ‘saviour’ of hers is none other than Luscious.”
“You have got to be kidding me bro.”
“I’m not. According to this diary, he put her through school and she was dying to work for him as a repayment. She knew he was a businessman but didn’t know he was into drugs until he brought her into the ring. Her job was to use her beauty, charm and brain to lure some of Luscious’ enemies to meet their waterloo. She was doing exceptionally well but she didn’t work for more than a year because Luscious had become really fond of her and he felt things were getting too tough. He didn’t want to lose her so he fixed her up in another company. She offered to work in any of his other companies but he wouldn’t let her.
From what I read, he cared for her and her sister like they were his daughters though he never associated with them in public. He gave them a house that was distant from his too. Once in a long while, he visited them but they never spoke about her personal life and I guess that’s why he never knew I was dating her. They weren’t as close as before so she could afford to do whatever she liked and he wouldn’t disturb her.
She came to Nigeria without telling Luscious. From her diary, I could tell she wrote a letter to him after she arrived Nigeria but she filled the whole letter with lies about her whereabouts, thanked him for all his care and promised to go back to South Africa. The whole thing is still difficult for me to process sef. Natasha deceived me so easily and I thought I was smart. She was truly trained by Luscious. Surprisingly, I still feel like I can’t bring myself to hate her for deceiving me even if she appears here now.”
“Means you really love her even in her death.”
“Yes. I don’t know if any woman can take her place.”
“So, is Luscious still after you?”
“Luscious is dead now bro. I can finally breathe some fresh air and before you ask, I have no hand in his death.”
“I wish you know how relieved I am at this moment.”
“What I feel has gone beyond relief. I’ve lived a horrible life and I’m so tired of it. I decided to come out clean with you first.”
“Yes, you’ve done some really horrible things but in a way I’m proud of you. Firstly, for trying to save some innocent girls even when you knew your life was on the line and secondly, for having the courage to tell me all of this. I feel so happy that you can trust me even with all the ups and downs we had.”
“You’re the only brother I have Jathniel and I’m so sorry for all the times that I have made you upset. I wish I could go back in time and fix it all.”
“I’m sorry too. I wish there was a better word to express how I feel Elliot. You owe me a tight brothers’ hug. You know that right?”
“I’ll be coming home tomorrow and I promise you’ll get the hug ‘cause I really need it too. I’ll find the perfect time to talk to mum after your wedding. I’ll be staying in Uyo permanently. It’s time to act like a true son,brother and father.”
“I’m delighted to hear that.”
“I thought you would behead me after hearing all these.”
“I have no right to. I’ve made my own mistakes in the past too. It’s your turn to learn some lessons and I believe you’ve already started the learning process.”
“Yes I have. When I get back, I’ll seek Uncle Don’s help too. Ohh! I’ve also finally returned to the God of my father. A lot has happened to me in the past three months and I’m gradually changing for the better.”
“Really?”
“No kidding.”
“Welcome back to the fold. I’m happy for you.”
“Thanks. I guess we’ve had enough revelations for the night. I’ll see you tomorrow.”
“Alright bro.”
“Don’t tell anyone you spoke with me or that I’m coming tomorrow. I want to shock them a bit. My flight is by 12pm tomorrow.”
“I’ll come pick you up then. Have a great night.”
“You too bro and thanks for listening. I appreciate it.”
“That’s what brothers are for.” I ended the call before he could say anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Elliot my Nigga.
Evajael, am so sorry for being rude to you the other time. I thought you wanted to paint Elliot black, never knew you got better plans for him.
I'm very sorry, i want you to know that am not like that.
Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2017
DrClemzzY:
Elliot my Nigga.
Evajael, am so sorry for being rude to you the other time. I thought you wanted to paint Elliot black, never knew you got better plans for him.
I'm very sorry, i want you to know that am not like that.
Sorry.
Oh no. I wasn't offended in any way. I didn't even see it as being rude. To me, you were only standing for your fav guy so we're cool. You sha made me smile o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by yewande1234(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
EvaJael......tnx 4 d update
Re: Hidden Diamonds by DrClemzzY(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
EvaJael:

Oh no. I wasn't offended in any way. I didn't even see it as being rude. To me, you were only standing for your fav guy so we're cool. You sha made me smile o
Smile...how?
Re: Hidden Diamonds by crislyn(f): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm nice turn out..wehdone Evajael.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
tanks eva expectin more u a darlin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by bossy512(f): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for d update

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by kikiwendy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
At last Luscious is dead my Elliot can finally have a breathing space. Kudos to you Evajael.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lildiamond: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God they are back oo. Evajael thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by misskbest(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nice update, God will strengthen and make you wiser

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by talk2saintify(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
God EvaJael How Are yhu doing this shocked shocked shocked

YHU TOO MUCH JOR

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.