Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (416751 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by ftosino(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
EvaJael:
I'll try my best
GOD bless you sis.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by omonifamily(f): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
X? I hole d x is not luscious

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Lildiamond: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kisses Evajael. Pls more

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
omonifamily:
X?
I hole d x is not luscious
I doubt. Luscious is a boss while X has a boss
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Pinkfeet: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evajael were can i get my own ASO EBI for jamiel wedding .

but eva who is x
no be say person wey go put sand inside the garri on that wedding day be dis?
eva please do something before d day of the wedding .

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lildiamond:
Kisses Evajael. Pls more
I'm not sure I can make it today dear
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pinkfeet:
Evajael were can i get my own ASO EBI for jamiel wedding .

but eva who is x
no be say person wey go put sand inside the garri on that wedding day be dis?
eva please do something before d day of the wedding .
Lol
Queenitee is in charge of aso ebi. Me sef donno who is X. We must clear up everything before the wedding day
Re: Hidden Diamonds by itsandi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nice update! Suspense oooo... Read other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Twinkle004(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Am sending gun shots on the wedding day but I trust Evajael, nobody will die

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by kikiwendy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmm.. this X abi na Y better park well oo..

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Twinkle004:
Am sending gun shots on the wedding day but I trust Evajael, nobody will die
Lol abeg don't o incase I forget everybody's bullet proof at home biko
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
kikiwendy:
Hmmm.. this X abi na Y better park well oo..
Tell him or her my sister
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Twinkle004(f): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol abeg don't o incase I forget everybody's bullet proof at home biko
Lol. Am changing my mind small
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol
Queenitee is in charge of aso ebi. Me sef donno who is X. We must clear up everything before the wedding day
Hope you know 6 yards is #20,000 sha @pinkfeet
Re: Hidden Diamonds by queenitee(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
EvaJael:
I'm so sorry it's short and coming late. The fact is that I'm sweating it out. Many times, I type, read and delete it coz it seems one kind to me. I must finish this mata by force.
Cbella, you dey find update inside chuch abi...issorite. Sorry for updating late tho
You this gel, who's x again? If x should do anything stupid at the wedding, I will personally kill him

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Pinkfeet: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
queenitee:
Hope you know 6 yards is #20,000 sha @pinkfeet
is it ankara or lace
if it is ankara , is it made in Nigeria or America
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Creeza(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
So who is X? Im curious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by ADECULATE(f): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Creeza:
am guessing dat x is d drug lord dey thought dead oo
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
EvaJael:
I'm so sorry it's short and coming late. The fact is that I'm sweating it out. Many times, I type, read and delete it coz it seems one kind to me. I must finish this mata by force.
Cbella, you dey find update inside chuch abi...issorite. Sorry for updating late tho

Lol... Take it easy, we are not going anywhere, we got your back EvaJael

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Creeza(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2017
ADECULATE:
am guessing dat x is d drug lord dey thought dead oo
yes . Or maybe some1 else.
You know these writers can twist anything as long as its not buhari's flight schedule.

I dont trust them! grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by ADECULATE(f): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Creeza:
yes . Or maybe some1 else.
You know these writers can twist anything as long as its not buhari's flight schedule.

I dont trust them! grin
hmmmm i knw na, like u abi? Lol
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Creeza:
My head is swelling with pride this morning. If I made my superior in writing,curious, ha! It's worth dancing for. Boss Creeza thank you for making my head swell this morning oh. I appreciate wella

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
cbella:

Lol... Take it easy, we are not going anywhere, we got your back EvaJael
Thank u darlin'

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by omonifamily(f): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
queenitee:

You this gel, who's x again? If x should do anything stupid at the wedding, I will personally kill him

make he sha no kill Neille for Elliot
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Cont’d
‘X’
Saturday afternoon came by slowly but surely. I boarded a cab to the airport to pick Boss. Before taking off, he instructed me to send a description of the cab and where it was packed andhe would locate me on his own. I did as instructed. He wasted no time in coming out of the airport.
“Welcome boss.”
“Thank you.”
“Alright,back to the hotel man.” I instructed the cab driver. The ride was a silent one. Boss never discussed plans in a vehicle. I waited patiently till we arrived the hotel. He paid for a room but didn’t go there immediately. Instead, he followed me to my room.
“I know you have a lot of questions running in your mind. I normally just give orders but I feel a strange need to tell you what’s going on and why you were chosen.” He said just as he made himself comfortable on the small couch while he scanned the whole room. I chose to remain standing by the window.
“Alright sir.”
“First of all, I chose you because of two things. The first reason was to test you and the second is because whatever you do won’t be easily traced to you or me because you’re a woman. The power of a woman in crime is still underestimated around here so it would be very easy. I’ve been training you for months to never let your emotions show on your face but I can still see a question lurking around your eyes. Go ahead and ask.”
“Sir, I…I…”
“Stop stuttering Pixie.”
I hated the name Pixie but I couldn’t protest. He was the only one who called me by that name. I wasn’t sure whether it was because of my petite nature or not but the name made me feel like some character in a fairytale.. Some members of the gang wanted to adopt it too but he barred them from doing so.
“I just want to know why you want him out of the picture. He isn’t a business rival.”
“Truly, he isn’t. I am only fulfilling a promise I made to Luscious on his death bed. He handed over his business to me, a complete stranger who he took under his wings some years back and the only thing he asked for in return was for me to teach Elliot a lesson. I have no choice but to honour that wish.”
“Yes sir.”
“Good. So I’m in a dilemma Pixie.” He walked back to the couch before continuing “Luscious’ ordered me to teach Elliot a lesson, so, it’s either I send him to his grave or I take out someone dear to him and letting him suffer the pain as long as he lives.
“Both options sound really sweet to my ears, Dragon.”
He smiled. “Me too. I have plans for both options. I think I’ll just wait a little more. I’m sure I’ll know what to do before the D-day. I’ll come here if we have anything to talk about. For now,keep following Elliot. I’ll follow his twin.”
“What about the twin’s wife to be?”
“She’s unimportant for now. I need a full report as usual for the next five days. If anybody finds out you’re following him, you know what will happen.”
“I do.”

Mille
“Baby, let me call you in five minutes. I’m sorting out my gown issues.”
“Okay.” He replied.
“This is lovely.” I turned back to the seamstress. “I never thought you could sew this wonderfully.”
“Thank you ma. Should I add more crystals to the front?”
“What do you think?”
“Ma, I think it would look nicer. I feel it’s scanty now.”
“Then go ahead. I want my husband to forget to close his mouth when he sees me walking down the aisle to meet him.”
She laughed for a while.
“I’ll get to work right away ma.”
“Sweetheart, my name is Jamille. I prefer Mille though.” I told her as I eased myself out of my gown.
I called Niel back. “I’m done dear.”
“So how’s your gown coming out?”
“Splendid. I absolutely love it and I’m sure you’ll love it too.”
“Why don’t you just let me see the gown already?”
“No na, it will spoil the fun. It’s a surprise. God bless the day I discovered this young seamstress. It looks as if I ordered it online from one of these popular designers.”
“Okay oh. Do you have plans for this evening?”
“Nope. I’m going home to relax.”
“Let’s go out then to enjoy our last Saturday as single people.”
“Niel, you never cease to amaze me. What is there to celebrate again? Our wedding is next weekend. You should rest your bones for that celebration.”
“I just want to see you. I haven’t seen you since Wednesday when we met in church.”
“Niel, I’m seriously tired. I’ve been busy since morning.”
“Eyah, sorry about that.”
“Thanks. So why don’t we make it dinner with both families tomorrow night?” I suggested.
“Mmm, sounds good to me. Let’s make it my place this time around.”
“Alright baby. I’ll just tell everyone when I get home.”
“How are you going home?”
“I’m with Jason. We came with mum’s car.”
“Did you drive?” He asked and I could feel the mockery in his voice.
“Leave me jare.” I ended the call.
“So Vicky, when should I come and pick it up?” I asked the seamstress.
“I still have some finishings to do here and there so you can come on Thursday.”
“Thursday is my traditional marriage. I won’t have the time.”
“We do deliveries here so you can drop your address.”
“Okay, that would be better.” I finished with her and went out to meet Jason in the car.
“So you stayed in here ever since then.”
“I was enjoying my time alone.”
“Okay o. Abeg let’s go home, I’m tired.”
Dinner with our families the next day went well and so did my in-house traditional marriage on Thursday. After the traditional marriage, a strange fear of something going wrong came over me. I knew that feeling too well and I was worried. Mum came to meet me in my room on Thursday evening after the event.
“Sweetie why the face?”
“Mum, I’m scared something might go wrong.” I answered her sincerely.
She smiled at me. “You’re just being nervous because your big day is coming up next tomorrow dear. Everything is gonna be fine.”
“I hope so mum.”
“I know so darling. I’m so happy my baby is getting married. The fragile Mille is all grown up now, so beautiful and loving.”
“I’ll miss you mum.”
“Me too sugar. I’ll be visiting you just like you’ll be visiting me okay?”
“Okay mum.”
“Now, the real reason I came here was to invite you downstairs. Rachel, Kara and Jason planned out something for you.”
“Really?” I raced downstairs immediately. The living room was all set for a small party.
“Mille, we should have waited to this tomorrow but we just thought it would be fun starting your party today and then capping it off tomorrow night. Congratulations sis.” Jason hugged me after his mini speech.
There were lots of hugging, pecking, eating and enjoyment in our small party that evening. It was really fun. I got a text from Niel around 7pm. The text read, “Elliot will be coming to pick you soon. Got something to show you both at our house.”
“That’s odd.” I thought. Niel had never sent Elliot to pick me but I shrugged the thought away. I had to excuse myself from the party, promising I wouldn’t take long.
Elliot did come to pick me some minutes later.
“I wonder why Niel would want us to come by this time. That area scares me at night, you know it’s a new residential area and people aren’t much around there. I don’t know how I’ll survive there.”
“Oh you’ll survive. The security is super. I told Niel to do something romantic for you before the wedding, maybe this is it. He didn’t come home after your trado.”
I smiled. “Hmm, you’re right. I can’t wait to see what it is.”
When we got there, the security opened up for us. I admired the compound once again. It was really spacious and well lit. The door to the main house wasn’t locked so we let ourselves in. Immediately we stepped in, the lights went off and my spirit nearly left my body.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hidden Diamonds by omonifamily(f): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
what a suspence Evajeal dearie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
omonifamily:
what a suspence Evajeal dearie
My dear I'm learning slowly but surely. Thank u
Re: Hidden Diamonds by itsandi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Guys come o, update adi! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Creeza(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
EvaJael:

My head is swelling with pride this morning. If I made my superior in writing,curious, ha! It's worth dancing for. Boss Creeza thank you for making my head swell this morning oh. I appreciate wella

hahahaha.. Dont mention. But im human too, cant I be curious?

And this x , hmmm lemme keep quiet first. Dont just try anything funny o. You and your oga working for...

wink Ghostreader , what? you wanted to get the gist all from me abi. Oya go and read the update osiso. See your eyes like popi grin

ADECULATE and queenitee COME o.

Evajael thanks for the update. Btw i dont think the name makes her or will make her want to feel like a ferrytale character, except , she is high on burnt akara grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Creeza:

hahahaha.. Dont mention. But im human too, cant I be curious?

And this x , hmmm lemme keep quiet first. Dont just try anything funny o. You and your oga working for...

wink Ghostreader , what? you wanted to get the gist all from me abi. Oya go and read the update osiso. See your eyes like popi grin

ADECULATE and queenitee COME o.

Evajael thanks for the update. Btw i dont think the name makes her or will make her want to feel like a ferrytale character, except , she is high on burnt akara grin
It's perfectly normal to be curious sha but you donno how it feels when a wonderful writer like you is curious about the work of a learner like me.
About her 'name', if you're a Tinkerbell fan like me, you'll know that pixie dust is a magic powder and according to myth, a pixie is a playful elf-like or fairy-like creature. That's why she feels like a fairytale character.
Thanks for reading and commenting Creeza, I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Creeza(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
EvaJael:

It's perfectly normal to be curious sha but you donno how it feels when a wonderful writer like you is curious about the work of a learner like me.
About her 'name', if you're a Tinkerbell fan like me, you'll know that pixie dust is a magic powder and according to myth, a pixie is a playful elf-like or fairy-like creature. That's why she feels like a fairytale character.
Thanks for reading and commenting Creeza, I really appreciate it
awwwn. Me' wonderful writer. Na God o , my sister. Nobody is perfect o, just practice makes a little closer to perfect.
Tomorrow you may be even better than Larrysun , divepen1 and bibijay123. And trust me these are my ogas and madam on Nl

And for the tinkerbell issue. I kinda did that on purpose to make you respond, notice the 'ferry' instead of Fairytale?

Ah you just scrolled to check, i caught you. smiley

obviously it worked.

And I have watched peter pan too wink

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
Creeza:
awwwn. Me' wonderful writer. Na God o , my sister. Nobody is perfect o, just practice makes a little closer to perfect.
Tomorrow you may be even better than Larrysun , divepen1 and bibijay123. And trust me these are my ogas and madam on Nl

And for the tinkerbell issue. I kinda did that on purpose to make you respond, notice the 'ferry' instead of Fairytale?

Ah you just scrolled to check, i caught you. smiley

obviously it worked.

And I have watched peter pan too wink
I respect those writers a lot. Okay, you got me there...lolz. I actually saw the 'ferry' word but I blamed auto correct for it. You know how to catch my attention sharpily abi. Don't worry I'm planning you.
Btw, this should be the first time I'm getting an 'awwn' from a guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.