Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Hidden Diamonds - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hidden Diamonds (416429 Views)

Fragments Of Hidden Memories / Hidden Desire By Blair / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
donsanctus4real:
wow after 24hrs I was able to read from page 1 to page 77... @EvaJael I recommend you for dis wonderful story indeed it doesn't look lyk ur first story..more ink to ur Biro and more mb to ur phone... pls I don't want Neil to die.. pls wit dis bring d family together... @EvaJael I wish to b ur bestie.. ur story ve made me to b a registered member.. due here to read d tradition when sum1 recommend ur story.
Awwn I'm touched. The problem is I have one bestie outside nairaland, a very jealous bestie that can cut person head because of me
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Hantonia(f): 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
haa moved wit tears poor mille

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
HORLADSTAR:
Now is the time to drop something for mai crush jare.

IN DAVIDO VOICE.

Eva baby am loving this ur WRITE-UP.
Ur fans love this ur WRITE-UP.
Ur knowledge no go DRY-UP.
Eva baby am loving this ur TITLE.
Ur knowledge no go FAIL YOU.
Ur ego no go CRUSH YOU.
This ur story too GALLANT.
Nairalanders gather ROUND.
They wan know if you ve come AROUND.
CHAI! O LORD HAVE MERCY.
HOW WILL U FEEL IF AWARD FALL ON YOU LIKE PLENTY.
Awwn thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:

“He’s gone, isn’t he?”
None of us could find the courage to raise our heads.
“I can feel it. He’s gone with my whole heart.” Her voice broke as she let down the tears.

Wow thanks mom.... grin grin

Mille is a strong woman/gurl!!!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by uchihaclassiq(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
winknice update

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by donsanctus4real: 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:

Awwn I'm touched. The problem is I have one bestie outside nairaland, a very jealous bestie that can cut person head because of me

lol

me not afraid to die cos of u Evajael

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by SurestG(f): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
I've viewed this story severally but just got to read it. I was enjoying every part of the story until Jathnhiel was killed. even though its fiction, his death hurts(my eyes was teary reading that part). Evajael you're such a wonderful writer, more power. My condolences goes to my darling Mille, you've got to be strong.
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Leesah:
hahahahahahahahahaha u actually got me cbella am waiting for an update but I truthfully wasn't expecting happy ever after for mille and Niel everything was moving too smooth like a fairytale and what evajael did just brought in real life situations.. Awesome evajael I love the twist
Thanks dear
Xteljay:
Evajael why did u kill niel is nt fair o.
Lol I'm sorry
Pynkylypz:
Evajael! Why?
Me sef donno why he had to die.
Eddyella, thanks too and sowi.
Sorry if I havent replied u, the comments get plenty sometimes. If I haven't replied abeg holla me again
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hantonia:
haa moved wit tears poor mille
Yeah she's really broken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
cbella:

Wow thanks mom.... grin grin

Mille is a strong woman/gurl!!!
Iyammi mom indeed. Please lemme study my medicine and finish then you'll bless me with prince charming and twins

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
uchihaclassiq:
winknice update
Thank u
donsanctus4real:

lol

me not afraid to die cos of u Evajael
Hehehe we shall see
SurestG:
I've viewed this story severally but just got to read it. I was enjoying every part of the story until Jathnhiel was killed. even though its fiction, his death hurts(my eyes was teary reading that part). Evajael you're such a wonderful writer, more power. My condolences goes to my darling Mille, you've got to be strong.
Thank u SurestG, you're one of those I look up to here
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:

Iyammi mom indeed. Please lemme study my medicine and finish then you'll bless me with prince charming and twins

lolzxx!!!! Do i have to get a dictionary? no vernacular please grin

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by SurestG(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:

God bless your handwork ma'am

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Fshalom7(f): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Keep it up ma'am Evajael,more inspiration and more strenght to ur hand

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Mille: 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
EvaJael:
All of you mentioning me for the past couple of days, there is God o.
Lol. continue with your story. Seems everyone is enjoying it. Cheers
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 11:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mille:

hahahahaa.....yeah we are! hope you aren't crying lol
Re: Hidden Diamonds by greatface(m): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2017
If I am to be in Liam and Brian's position, I would have chosing lies (grave lies) over truth just to save Mille from everlasting Amnesia.
I just hope she comes out of this stronger.

Am loving this Evajeal. I will be back to give you a kiss but let me brush first. Or is it clean like this grin grin grin

By The Way, Where Is Jane1234f

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by HORLADSTAR(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2017
EvaJael:

Awwn thank u.
U are welcome but to be sincere u gat one of the best story here mehn.lots of kisses fall on u Jor.I REALLY LOVE DIS GREAT WORK FRM A GREAT AND INSPIRING PRETTY SEXY WRITER WHO HAIL FRM A GREAT NATION.KEEP THE GOOD WORK ROLLING MEHN COS I DEY UR BACK LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:54am On Oct 22, 2017
HORLADSTAR:

U are welcome but to be sincere u gat one of the best story here mehn.lots of kisses fall on u Jor.I REALLY LOVE DIS GREAT WORK FRM A GREAT AND INSPIRING PRETTY SEXY WRITER WHO HAIL FRM A GREAT NATION.KEEP THE GOOD WORK ROLLING MEHN COS I DEY UR BACK LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
Hahahha and you've not seen me before o. Your adjectives aren't me at all. Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 5:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Mille:

Ohhh we're so sorry Mille. Forgive us all
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Fshalom7:
Keep it up ma'am Evajael,more inspiration and more strenght to ur hand
Thank you but please I'm not a ma'am. I'm a small girl o
Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2017
cbella:

lolzxx!!!! Do i have to get a dictionary? no vernacular please grin

Lol iyammi is used in exclaim in Ibibio

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2017
greatface:
If I am to be in Liam and Brian's position, I would have chosing lies (grave lies) over truth just to save Mille from everlasting Amnesia.

Am loving this Evajeal. I will be back to give you a kiss but let me brush first. Or is it clean like this grin grin grin

Haba when she finds out nko, she will be both angry and torn. Also, remember she knows that if she wasn't dead, it means Niel was killed in her stead. Lying would have been the worst option

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by greatface(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvaJael:

Haba when she finds out nko, she will be both angry and torn. Also, remember she knows that if she wasn't dead, it means Niel was killed in her stead. Lying would have been the worst option
I probably would believe you and I do but not totally. How fragile Mille is, her arm, the fact that she is just waking from coma, then the news of her better half gone for good is more than enough to send her the path of her fiance. This explains why we most times keep potential life threatening news far from patients till they are strong enough to handle the feelings/emotions.

Sending love your way Evajeal. Just close your eyes and receive it in your heart.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by EvaJael(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatface:
I probably would believe you and I do but not totally. How fragile Mille is, her arm, the fact that she is just waking from coma, then the news of her better half gone for good is more than enough to send her the path of her fiance. This explains why we most times keep potential life threatening news far from patients till they are strong enough to handle the feelings/emotions.

Sending love your way Evajeal. Just close your eyes and receive it in your heart.
You have a point though. Awwn thanks
Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
greatface:

I am here, but am jealous ohh...this one you want to kiss Evajeal

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by Jane1234f(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am very very angry, that's why I have not commented since, I don't know why Evajeal killed Neil

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by virtuedagirl(f): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Such a nice piece,though I'm pained that Niel has to die,Mille I can feel your pain just be strong

1 Like

Re: Hidden Diamonds by crislyn(f): 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Evajael why?? After so many years together.. is this how u do??
Re: Hidden Diamonds by greatface(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvaJael:
You have a point though. Awwn thanks
Always Welcome
Re: Hidden Diamonds by cbella(f): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2017
EvaJael:

Lol iyammi is used in exclaim in Ibibio

i have to attend Ibibio classes then grin
Re: Hidden Diamonds by greatface(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Jane1234f:
I am here, but am jealous ohh...this one you want to kiss Evajeal
Thanks for coming.

Don't be jealous of Evajeal ok?

She is just a small girl that has used her story to bring and keep us together as one big family.

I gave Evajeal a kiss but I will give you kisses. gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (86) (Reply)

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.