Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (73147 Views)

My Boobs Are Small, But Perform Mighty Things - Actress Feyisara Hassan / Massively Curvy Yoruba Chic Feyisara Shows Off Sexy Twerk Moves(video, Pics) / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by xtiandamondre(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Burna88(f): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Buh seriously here in California,we dont know her.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by DrogoG(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Unless you have tiny breasts, if you don't wear bra, they'll sag quickly!

If you have tiny breasts wear bra!! A good bra that can hold them firmly upwards. Gravity is not imaginary like god, it's real!
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by bitcoinvin(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

In this day and age, babymama is the way to go

Women don't know what they want

We're in the generation where a girl would publicly confess and brag about having sex with a pastor

Girls nowadays are naturally dumb and insane

You're dead if you marry any one of these girls, you call her your wife but the whole town don smash her

Everyone of them is a gold digger

Their brain have been replaced with Facebook and Instagram

Not forgetting that they're olosho, you can get any girl you want, just hustle for some money

The only women who deserves to be worshipped and to marry are our mothers, you can never get women like them anymore

hahahahaha..well said bro...Ur topic have made me to strenghten my R/L with my mum..she is Perfect woman and i wish i can meet a woman like her..all we have this days are girls who can Bleep even a monkey cos of Money...
Gods grace is what men needs

2 Likes

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by ksbusari(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
I don't knw her
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Oloshos have tooked over our nollywood
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Evergreen4(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:
Honestly, I will never be a baby mama. Its either the whole package or nothing at all.
is that you on your profile pic? You are really blessed on your chest. Chai see bobby
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Burgerlomo: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
Abeg manage this small award for being the first class and grade A Olosho of the year.

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Samirana360(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
foolish talk
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
I hate it when a woman displays her stomach,revealing her belly button
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by femi4: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:
Honestly, I will never be a baby mama. Its either the whole package or nothing at all.
your dp says otherwise
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by 1miccza: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
At 24, she obviously doesn't know jerk and can really be called brain dead for such a statement. The OP also committed a huge blunder by calling her beautiful cos to me beauty without brains is as good as being braindead. Being a baby mama is equivalent to being a sex tool that would always be at everyone's disposal.

2 Likes

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by bubedchemist(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
angry If this was to be my problem, i no get wahala
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by bubedchemist(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
bubedchemist:
angry If this was to be my problem, i no get wahala
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by exlinkleads(f): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
thank God somebody is bold enough to say it
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
When I see those who always despise the institution of marriage, I conclude in my opinion
- They are products of broken marriage
-They are products of abusive or battered marriage
-They are products of failed relationship
-They are have lost hope in getting married
-They want freedom to be sleeping around
-They always believe their marriage will fail
-They are arrogant or not submissive
-They compare themselves to others
-They are not loving
-Most of them are melancholic

1 Like

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by ladesson(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
na who know ds bastard
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by airminem(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
You dont have any ideal what it means to be a wife, so mam you are not in any position to speak for wifes, cos you never were one last time i checked.

Now, give our younger girls And boys some advice to be proud of, and not your 'Nollywood' Lifestyle.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by KKKWHITE(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

In this day and age, babymama is the way to go

Women don't know what they want

We're in the generation where a girl would publicly confess and brag about having sex with a pastor

Girls nowadays are naturally dumb and insane

You're dead if you marry any one of these girls, you call her your wife but the whole town don smash her

Everyone of them is a gold digger

Their brain have been replaced with Facebook and Instagram

Not forgetting that they're olosho, you can get any girl you want, just hustle for some money

The only women who deserves to be worshipped and to marry are our mothers, you can never get women like them anymore
Very difficult to get a decent girl these days.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by KKKWHITE(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
exlinkleads:
thank God somebody is bold enough to say it
your point?
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by airminem(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahahaha..well said bro...Ur topic have made me to strenghten my R/L with my mum..she is Perfect woman and i wish i can meet a woman like her..all we have this days are girls who can Bleep even a monkey cos of Money...
Gods grace is what men needs

Well, they say every man grows up to marry his own mother... kind of true
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by tete7000(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
All these deluded people claiming yeyebrites. World is definitely coming to an end. Imagine a mumu talking about exclusive relationship without marriage. This one is damn confused and deluded.

1 Like

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by segebase(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
this geh go sweet die
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by tete7000(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
Batam:
When I see those who always despise the institution of marriage, I conclude in my opinion
- They are products of broken marriage
-They are products of abusive or battered marriage
-They are products of failed relationship
-They are have lost hope in getting married
-They want freedom to be sleeping around
-They always believe their marriage will fail
-They are arrogant or not submissive
-They compare themselves to others
-They are not loving
-Most of them are melancholic

They are also godless.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Jodha(f): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
goldedprince:

apart from her eyebrow, na only mgbeke go snap picture like this for this phone age.
am happy i have someone here that can easily spot an mgbeke feeling Behind grin

Lolzz cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by sundayseun2u: 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2017
she said it the way her level of maturity sees it. what do u expect a 24yrs old girl to say as answers to those questions. too small for the questions. she's a toddler
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Anusiemgood(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2017
where are the ladies
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by MayhorE(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2017
A round of applause for this high class olosho
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by cava: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hmmm she just turned 24. Lets give her 5 years from today and see if she would repeat such statement. Thank God the internet never forgets
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Joysmith2: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
It seems all these local prostitute are hidding under the umbrella of nollywood.

Last last, na one unlucky fellow go camp this mistake for house. SMH
Lol,wicked comment grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2017
South West and baby-mama syndrome are like 5 and 6 grin grin
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Meekmind(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:
Chai nna ehhnn, this your package odikwa succulent... shocked shocked

Can i av some? embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Davido Blasts Friend, Olu Odunowo Oluricky For Mocking His Uncle Senator Adeleke / Davido's Fiancée, Chioma, Stuns In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.