Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra (73405 Views)

My Boobs Are Small, But Perform Mighty Things - Actress Feyisara Hassan / Massively Curvy Yoruba Chic Feyisara Shows Off Sexy Twerk Moves(video, Pics) / Curvy Yoruba Girl, Feyisara Setting Instagram On Fire With Pan.tless Photos. Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nizguy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

In this day and age, babymama is the way to go

Women don't know what they want

We're in the generation where a girl would publicly confess and brag about having sex with a pastor

Girls nowadays are naturally dumb and insane

You're dead if you marry any one of these girls, you call her your wife but the whole town don smash her

Everyone of them is a gold digger

Their brain have been replaced with Facebook and Instagram

Not forgetting that they're olosho, you can get any girl you want, just hustle for some money

The only women who deserves to be worshipped and to marry are our mothers, you can never get women like them anymore
u have said it all, in addition to that take one bottle for my head as am on my way to pay for it
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by thunderbabs: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Baby mama seems to pay off considering what wives put themselves thru in the hands of their hubbys and how soon husbands of this generation get tired of their wives....

Impregnate a gal, turned baby mama, simple. Only the child binds you, nothing more except both wants to tk it to anoda level and dt ll b deir call if dey so wish

Youths of this generation just cannot cope for too long the stress of marriage, kin shey eru omode, my afonjas will xstand dt grin
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Awoo88: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
Ode!! After hearing about the package and how well the Adelekes are treating their baby mamas, this fool is longing to be one. Asked the lady that gave olamide child how she fearing or the ones wizkid has
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by vicardino(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
With the way you have forcefully imprisoned ur aki and pawpaw,,, baby mama too sure for u o.
Caricature:
Honestly, I will never be a baby mama. Its either the whole package or nothing at all.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Jmodel: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
They say internet never forget. I will say that in the next 20years, people will not be marrying again like b4.
Reason is that no lady wants to submit to a man as the institution of marriage demand. Also no man wants to be a maga where u work day and night to fend for the family and the woman u are sacrificing for will be very rude to u, try to control u and will not want to contribute anything to d family.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:
Honestly, I will never be a baby mama. Its either the whole package or nothing at all.

i wanted to ask your number but my friend way dey beside me said
Dude with this DP dis lady way pass ur power
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:

With your dp, I'll make u the whole package, even extra package sef, come b my own mama too, not just babymama
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by ahonye15: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
Olosho
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by fof1: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Feyisara Hassan, who just turned 24 on Wednesday 26th April 2017, and already has produced five films of her own while featuring in so many more, disclosed in her interview with Vanguard, that being a baby mama is better than being a wife.

The Yoruba actress also talked about her journey as a teenage movie producer, and also revealed why many Yoruba actress (women in general) are becoming babymamas.

Here are excerpts from the interview;

When asked what came make her become a babymama, she said:

"What most people don’t know is that being a babymama is even better than being a wife.

Frankly, I am not against any woman opting to be a babymama, in fact I believe it is good and more peaceful. Being a babymama you enjoy the father of your baby more than if he were your husband.

You can have access to him whenever and wherever you want without any family pressures or restrictions. When you are a wife, there are limitations and restrictions and there’s little room for heartaches. More women are opting to be babymamas because their lives are more peaceful and enjoyable."

You once said you don’t wear bra, can you explain why?

"Yes, I don’t wear bras because I don’t feel comfortable with it but I do wear it now because my man is not comfortable with my not wearing it. I guess it is because of my sexy boobs."

But they are not big?

"They may not be big but they are very special. They are one of the most beautiful parts I love in my body. Medium boobs are sexy and more attractive than the big ones. All kinds of boobs are good though but mine are more attractive and sexy."

What’s your take on sex generally?

"In my opinion and experience, sex is best experienced within a committed relationship where two people have agreed to be exclusive with each other and to explore their sexualities together. This doesn’t have to be within marriage. However, in my opinion, relationships should not exist solely to provide a means for sex. Relationships should be a beautiful tapestry, of which sex is one piece.

And within that relationship, sex should only exist with an incredible amount of communication. The communication should be about when people are ready for different stages of sex, what people like and dislike in sex, and at the core of all this communication should be consent. Our society talks about and does consent very poorly (which is why we have such a high rate of sexual violence)."

Why are Yoruba films so poorly subtitled?

"It depends on the editors; we have good and bad ones. Another reason is that some bad producers find it difficult to pay editors good money. So, what they got is what they paid for."

Finally, what are your biggest dreams as an actress?

"One of my biggest dreams is to become a musician. But all in all my biggest dream is to do what nobody has done in the industry. "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/being-baby-mama-is-better-than-being.html

Lalasticlala

THESE ARE MISGUIDED YOUTHS AND ADOLESCENTS WHO ARE NOT PROPERLY BROUGHT UP OR BROUGHT UP BY DIVIDED HOUSE. HOW CAN A WOMAN SAY SUCH TRASH..
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by RealHaute: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:

Speaking about full or whole packages.... *coughs*
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by nassnewsng: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:

please can I apply. I need a serious girl like you. hook me up on my email. rehighdration@gmail.com
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by OfficialSam(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:

Bae, talking about 'package'. I think u gat a full package, full options and factory fitted.

I fit kpai 4 ur mata!
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by exlinkleads(f): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
KKKWHITE:
your point?

read between the line
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by SURElee(f): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
It seems all these local prostitute are hidding under the umbrella of nollywood.

Last last, na one unlucky fellow go camp this mistake for house. SMH

Laff don wound me as you call her "mistake". I look her photo and I weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by CplusJason: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2017
SURElee:

Laff don wound me as you call her "mistake". I look her photo and I weak.
Nor mind the multi coloured monkey jare.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by mickeymimi: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
"You can have[b] access[/b] to him whenever and wherever you want without any family pressures or restrictions. When you are a wife, there are limitations and restrictions and there’s little room for heartaches. More women are opting to be babymamas because their lives are more peaceful and enjoyable."

OMG ....BIG LIE ......sayin the rubbish quoted above....... at the the age of 26... embarassed .......................I wonder who your role model is...........Why would you want to have kids with a man.........that......... prefer to have a family with someone else.........

S£x wont make him love you ....and ........having a baby wont make him stay........women can fake orgasms ............men can fake relationships....... the words you speak may become the house you live in........be careful of what you say around men or when in relationship-.....

All men are not the same ........all relationships are different.......NOT all marriages are unhappy........GOOD men still exist.......please change your mindset.....turn your negative thought into a prayer.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Ifeogunleye1(f): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Who sabi you?
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by loshybab(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Feyisara Hassan, who just turned 24 on Wednesday 26th April 2017, and already has produced five films of her own while featuring in so many more, disclosed in her interview with Vanguard, that being a baby mama is better than being a wife.

The Yoruba actress also talked about her journey as a teenage movie producer, and also revealed why many Yoruba actress (women in general) are becoming babymamas.

Here are excerpts from the interview;

When asked what came make her become a babymama, she said:

"What most people don’t know is that being a babymama is even better than being a wife.

Frankly, I am not against any woman opting to be a babymama, in fact I believe it is good and more peaceful. Being a babymama you enjoy the father of your baby more than if he were your husband.

You can have access to him whenever and wherever you want without any family pressures or restrictions. When you are a wife, there are limitations and restrictions and there’s little room for heartaches. More women are opting to be babymamas because their lives are more peaceful and enjoyable."

You once said you don’t wear bra, can you explain why?

"Yes, I don’t wear bras because I don’t feel comfortable with it but I do wear it now because my man is not comfortable with my not wearing it. I guess it is because of my sexy boobs."

But they are not big?

"They may not be big but they are very special. They are one of the most beautiful parts I love in my body. Medium boobs are sexy and more attractive than the big ones. All kinds of boobs are good though but mine are more attractive and sexy."

What’s your take on sex generally?

"In my opinion and experience, sex is best experienced within a committed relationship where two people have agreed to be exclusive with each other and to explore their sexualities together. This doesn’t have to be within marriage. However, in my opinion, relationships should not exist solely to provide a means for sex. Relationships should be a beautiful tapestry, of which sex is one piece.

And within that relationship, sex should only exist with an incredible amount of communication. The communication should be about when people are ready for different stages of sex, what people like and dislike in sex, and at the core of all this communication should be consent. Our society talks about and does consent very poorly (which is why we have such a high rate of sexual violence)."

Why are Yoruba films so poorly subtitled?

"It depends on the editors; we have good and bad ones. Another reason is that some bad producers find it difficult to pay editors good money. So, what they got is what they paid for."

Finally, what are your biggest dreams as an actress?

"One of my biggest dreams is to become a musician. But all in all my biggest dream is to do what nobody has done in the industry. "

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/being-baby-mama-is-better-than-being.html

Lalasticlala
A product of a one-night stand is what I'll call her.
will no blame her? hell no

simply because it's end time.

#waywardgirls be running mouth anyhow since time immemorial sad
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by AlphaStyles(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
time will tell idiot

Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by loshybab(m): 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jmodel:
They say internet never forget. I will say that in the next 20years, people will not be marrying again like b4.
Reason is that no lady wants to submit to a man as the institution of marriage demand. Also no man wants to be a maga where u work day and night to fend for the family and the woman u are sacrificing for will be very rude to u, try to control u and will not want to contribute anything to d family.
Bar girl,abeg serve this man some chilled red wine and whatever other request he makes,I'll foot the bills

The young man got stuffs upstairs #whispers cheesy
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Brio984(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:
just saw ur photo I must say ur mama born you well
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by kuchikau: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Chukazu: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
according to UN report ..by 2025 baby mama syndrome will become more preferred by 60% of women in relationship than regular marriage
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by jamace(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Says a universal donor. angry

Very soon men will abandon you because of your borehole underneath. angry
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Curry30: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

We're in the generation where a girl would publicly confess and brag about having sex with a pastor

You're dead if you marry any one of these girls, you call her your wife but the whole town don smash her

Not forgetting that they're olosho, you can get any girl you want, just hustle for some money

The only women who deserves to be worshipped and to marry are our mothers, you can never get women like them anymore

My brother I TIRE FOR THEM. I REALLY REALLY TIRE
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by divasplash(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
She looks more like a 'babymama'..no doubt
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Caricature:

Awwwww ! will you be my baby mama? I really like you oh !
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Danielink: 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

infact you have said it all... Most of this girls have gone insane... Sincerely i blame their parents.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
unintelligent, shallow minded , disoriented fellow she is..

I want. to be a musician, to do what nobody has done before Like seriously........ this is the most stupidest thing I have heard anyone want to be
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by prettyzee11(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Then kindly look for our mothers mate and marry. Make sure u did not marry any of our generation or generations to come. U just sit somewhere and generalize every lady lime we all same on earth. Remember even identical twin can never b same in character. A Word is enough for the wise.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
They are full of pretence ..na so them dey talk but u will see them calling and runinning after married men.. Na house wey them go break na weting dey sweet dem be DAT.. Oloroburuku somebody.
Re: Feyisara Hassan: Being A Baby Mama Is Better Than Being A Wife, I Don't Like Bra by holluphemydavid(m): 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
She is encouraging and promoting babymama ediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Wizkid Announced As New Face Of Puma Sportswear In Striking New Campaign Images / Tiwa Savage Pays IT Expert To Wipe Sextape Off Internet ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.