Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? (661 Views)

clearance sales! Quality 8GB Atm Card Flash Drive For #1000 Only. 2yrs Warranty! / Man Gets Stuck In An ATM In US, Slips ‘Help Me’ Notes Through Receipt Slot / How Do I Activate My New Gt Bank Atm Card ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by wisecicero(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
Please I need your advise. I'm managing the ATM card of my brother's bank account (Access Bank) and he's not in Nigeria. The card was trapped in Access Bank ATM this afternoon. The worst is that I withdraw money for him for his house project going on in village. I'm afraid if the bank will give me back the card . If they don't, is there any way to manage the account in proxy. Can the bank grant such request?
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
wisecicero:
Please I need your advise. I'm managing the ATM card of my brother's bank account (Access Bank) and he's not in Nigeria. The card was trapped in Access Bank ATM this afternoon. The worst is that I withdraw money for him for his house project going on in village. I don't want him to know about the incidence cos he'll be mad at me. I'm afraid if the bank will give me back the card . If they don't, is there any way to manage the account in proxy. Can the bank grant such request?
you are a thief and need to b arrested...work him no send u,u dey do...bank no go even reason d mata till ur bro comes...ur eating hs moni without hs consent cus u knw hs password
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by wisecicero(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
you are a thief and need to b arrested...work him no send u,u dey do...bank no go even reason d mata till ur bro comes...ur eating hs moni without hs consent cus u knw hs password

Don't be a miscreant bro.. I know you don't understand what it means to "manage". He gave me the card and the pin to regularly withdraw for his project.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
wisecicero:

Don't be a miscreant bro.. I know you don't understand what it means to "manage". He gave me the card and the pin to regularly withdraw for his project.
bt u said he wld b mad at u for witdrawin...guy all ds English won't help.d bnk wont reason ur mata till he cums
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by Jabioro: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tell him to officially write the bank, I could have give you the solution, but I fear you..
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by wisecicero(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jabioro:
Tell him to officially write the bank, I could have give you the solution, but I fear you..
You can give me the solution bro... you have nothing to be afraid of. I'm not the type of person u think
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by wisecicero(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
bt u said he wld b mad at u for witdrawin...guy all ds English won't help.d bnk wont reason ur mata till he cums
Not for withdrawing bro... but for the card being trapped cos he warned me to be careful against such happening.
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by Jabioro: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
wisecicero:

You can give me the solution bro... you have nothing to be afraid of. I'm not the type of person u think
Hmmmm..jaabioro@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by Misterlaby: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2017
wisecicero:

Not for withdrawing bro... but for the card being trapped cos he warned me to be careful against such happening.

but you can't control the ATM machines or predict when and where one would trap your card
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by wisecicero(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
Misterlaby:

but you can't control the ATM machines or predict when and where one would trap your card
it's true sha... but he won't understand all this sufferings we pass through in the hands of the rickety ATMs of Nigerian banks
Re: Please Help! My Brother's ATM Card Which I'm Managing Is Trapped. What Do I Do? by DBlackCeazer(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
Op, u re not serious, let him know if Ur hands are clean.

(1) (Reply)

Philips Electric Shaver Plus PQ 206 / Who Has An Apple Watch For Sale ( I Watch) / Clean Iphone 6 Icloud For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.