Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

Carrot Cupcakes With Avocado Frosting - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Carrot Cupcakes With Avocado Frosting (757 Views)

How To Make Easy Chocolate Frosting / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carrot Cupcakes With Avocado Frosting by realestyomi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have been on numerous offshore installations where our chefs whip out delicious meal after delicious meal, snacks after snacks and cakes after cakes. This carrot cake recipe you are about to watch here was given to me by one of the chefs on these offshore facilities. He makes the best cakes...

http://9jafood.com.ng/news/carrot-cupcakes-avocado-frosting/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Portable Popcorn Machine / Can You Guess What I Made With Fufu / Wow!so It Is True That One Can Make Cool Cash While On Facebook?check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.