Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Masturbation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masturbation. (926 Views)

What Semen Is Made Of: Why A Man Should Stop Masturbation In 2020 / . / Danger Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation. by TheRealOwner(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello house . Pls I need real life contributions from people who actively and frequently masturbate.

1) Any health challenge due to this??
2) has it affected you negatively in anyway??

I created this thread to see the views of others.

Someone once told me it affects the eyes. I dismissed it but I noticed my vision is not what it used to be a few years ago. I have this Mild pain in my eyes though it goes if I a standing for a few days.

Also I noticed it makes me sleep excessively and sort of lethargic, like I just feel like staying in bed all day and do nothing else ( which is not the best for a young man) .

Are these experiences general or just specific to me?

Pls don't come here quoting Bible or making sarcastic posts. Relevant responses only.
Re: Masturbation. by Joephat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2017
It effects sight.....

But it's better when you don't have a trusted gf.....
Re: Masturbation. by Poorboy: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why do u masturbate? Op
Re: Masturbation. by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2017
Poorboy:
Why do u masturbate? Op
to kill Kongi grin
Re: Masturbation. by Swegzfreak: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Masturbation. by Poorboy: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
to kill Kongi grin
konji na bastard my brother

1 Like

Re: Masturbation. by TheRealOwner(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
Why do u masturbate? Op

Safer
Cheaper
Peace of mind
Less stressful
Smaller risks involved.

Now pls kindly address the topic

1 Like

Re: Masturbation. by Poorboy: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2017
TheRealOwner:

Safer Cheaper Peace of mind Less stressful Smaller risks involved.
Then kwantinu masturbating na
Re: Masturbation. by TheRealOwner(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Poorboy:
Then kwantinu masturbating na
did you Even read what I typed up there? I said Im experiencing some things. I want to know if it happens to all that do it or if its affecting me only
Re: Masturbation. by Poorboy: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2017
TheRealOwner:
did you Even read what I typed up there? I said Im experiencing some things. I want to know if it happens to all that do it or if its affecting me only
how will i know? Me no dey masturbate na
Re: Masturbation. by Yannny: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
TheRealOwner:

Safer
Cheaper
Peace of mind
Less stressful
Smaller risks involved.

Masturbation seems sweet but sincerely the aftermath are bitter. If you think that is the best option to abstain from sex or feed sexual starvation, when the effect start pumping out. You will then know that deciding to discipline your "Konji" is the wisest choice.

Major effects, it will conditioned your brain to self sexual satisfaction. Making you to believe that without a woman, you can survive and eventually when you have a woman, you will rather satisfy your lust, rather than satisfying her.

Second is addiction and all the accolades it comes with. It eventually makes one a sexual pervert. Leading to serious sexual atrocities.
Re: Masturbation. by TheRealOwner(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2017
E
Poorboy:
how will i know? Me no dey masturbate na
Then you should have ignored the topic in the first place

1 Like

Re: Masturbation. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Masturbation is a very healthy thing to do. Yes, I masturbate frequently. No risk of STD or unwanted pregnancy or unnecessary drama that comes with se.xual partners.

1. No, there's no adverse effect to health
2. No, it has not affected me negatively in anyway

OP: if you have problems with your eyes, masturbation has nothing to do with it, things that cause eye problems/strain could be deficiency of vitamin A(eat more fresh tomatoes or buy supplements), watching TV at close range, using a laptop at high brightness, sun exposure(the UV rays are harsh, they age the skin & cause wrinkles, in response the skin produces more melanin for protection, but the eyes can't produce melanin, if you squint a little while walking on the streets, it means too much light is getting into your eyes, the bright sun is straining your eye muscles, get sunshades to protect your eyes)
if masturbation makes you sleep, it means after s.ex you tend to sleep, it's how you're wired, there's nothing wrong with it, find times u need to relax and do it, so u can sleep like a baby afterwards. i can relate with this one, masturbating really mellows me out, the endorphins kick in and i just wanna relax.
the human body is beautiful & u should be able to pleasure yourself and enjoy your own body. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

November 16: World Tolerance Day, Tolerate Someone Today / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 / A Black Scar On My Forehead...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.