Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

One Way To Discover Scam Business Adverts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Way To Discover Scam Business Adverts (688 Views)

How To Discover A Profitable Niche-fertile Internet Business / How To Discover A Winning Business Ideas / No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Discover Scam Business Adverts by mekino87(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
This is a new Year and surely more crazy and greedy marketers and business people will come up with more business ideas that promise heaven and earth to buyers just to rip off customers and make quick cash. Here's one simple way to determine business scams;

If the business promises you will make thousands of naira or dollars without doing anything just turn the other way. As far as I am concerned and from experience I am yet to see any business idea that requires you to do absolutely nothing and make thousands. Avoid greed; the reason many Nigerians fall for all kinds of bogus businesses is because such businesses promised returns as high as 10,000% ( put 2,000 and get 200,000 in 2 months!!) Even money doublers can't do that.

If You desire to improve your finances this year Learn How You Can Make an extra N60,000 MONTHLY for yourself working only two hours each day at your computer. Email me at chukswriter@yahoo.com

To Your Sucess

Paul Chuks Eze
http://nairabrains.com
http://instantjobguides.com

(1) (Reply)

About Business / Free Website For Your Business / Kerosene Business How Profitable: Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.