Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

About 3D Animation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / About 3D Animation (1173 Views)

Programming Vs 3d Animation In Nigeria / Learn How To Make Your Own 3D Animation – It’s So Easy Your Dog Could Do It / You Want To Learn 2D/3D Animation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About 3D Animation by Sowezi: 9:48pm On Apr 29, 2017
I am new in dis forum, but I need a good animator who will teach my brother and I 3D animation and other stuffs
Re: About 3D Animation by FellaL: 6:06am On May 01, 2017
Do you really need someone? How much of 3D do you know already? Or is animation your starting point in 3D?
Re: About 3D Animation by ifncultural: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Sowezi:
I am new in dis forum, but I need a good animator who will teach my brother and I 3D animation and other stuffs
This year, as part of the franco-german cultural fund, the diplomatic and cultural missions of France and Germany in Nigeria will organise two parallel workshops (10 days) on film animation in Lagos and Abuja. This focus is in response to the boom in Nigeria’s animation sector.
Please find more information via this link :http://www.institutfrancais-nigeria.com/call-application-film-animation-workshops/
This call for application may interest you and your contacts, so feel free to: apply, spread it into your social media and website
Kind regards,
Re: About 3D Animation by kayuzie: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Download blender at blender.org and tutorials on YouTube that is how I learned 3d modeling and animation
Re: About 3D Animation by rottenPussy: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
What are you computer specs? That is the most important thing with 3D otherwise you will get frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Plugin Developer Needed / Bitcoin Mining $ 1 Every Day Very Special Blockchain / Android App Idea For Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.