Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) (59860 Views)

"This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) / Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Deilluminator(m): 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
I can't kill myself because of food. Just eat to my satisfaction. Shikena
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by suppertobbs(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
I know someone close to me..who eats rice more than anything... in this kind situation u know the rest..let me stop here....
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by beautiful232(f): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
EaglesT:
Sexy mama!

tnx
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Damseldammie(f): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
ademasta:
Haaaaaaaaaa, who wan put you for that department grin
Lai lai o, kole werk
Oga go siddon for chair, we go serve you. It's our duty cheesy

ke ke ke ke ke ke ke... soft work
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
becca4216:
lol me fit finish 20 plates atleast ten kee sure pass
ah swear if u chop finish stand up.......I wee gve u 20k

1 Like

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
slimtosin:

just one and go?..i think you're aspiring for a post on nairaland?..Good luck

weldone sir!!!
Post?, smh....nigerians reading meanings to everything they read or see...
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Prettyenit18(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
All
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by khayce: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
#Now in stock...Fashion LED cap, contact now on watsapp via 08063951701 or call to place ur order , while stock last. We deliver across the country.

U can change the led mode ..to either standbly. For nyt walk. Disco lighting for club and two count for baseball or basket ball hall mark.
And the material is great, Coupled with the fact that u can customise on it on our own.

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ebenwale: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
75%
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Teeboi56: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=ademasta post=56050227]
Hmmm... I see you boss[/quote
1 plate kee i we ate like 4 or more plate b4 i left i swear
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Chief101(m): 7:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow!

1 Like

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Dedosman(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
ademasta:
You went for an Owambe Party and this was how the jollof was served.

The rules are:
1. You can't collect more than you can finish at a spot, and
2. No take-away of food collected.

Now the question: How many plates/packs would you take?
forget about #500 I can finish 5 plates but with #500 serious I can finish 7plates for sure

1 Like

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by messiedidylakes(f): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
my name is Rotimi Amaechi and I don't like money, I won't take any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Globalhotels: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
The hospitality industry in Nigeria is developing by the day.this is the only industry that seems to be employing while other industry are laying off in this hard times, in fact, big hotels will soon find it difficult to pay expertrate in future looking at the current exchange rate of Naira to dollars, hence, this is the best time to develop and position yourself before the future comes....
Globalhotel/hospitality global offers such services. Such as
1. Managing hotel properties
2. Consultancy
3. Training (all departments in the hotel)
4. Event management
5. Recruitment
Also: special bartender training...
For more enquiry, call 08056770570(hospitality global
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2017
Where is my "GHANAMUSTGO" bag!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by afeezzezo: 7:13am On May 01, 2017
Will manage 10 lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Durhleepee(f): 8:07am On May 01, 2017
I will take 20 plates, remove the money and deposit the food in one corner. lipsrsealed Who food epp?

1 Like

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Durhleepee(f): 8:09am On May 01, 2017
20 embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Patj(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2017
firstking01:
I 'll just collect one and go.
so u will eat one there and go with the one you collected, I see lol.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
Oluwafreshing:

#ijewurugang
Jeunkooku.kom

1 Like

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 11:24pm On May 02, 2017
thehedge:
problem with them is you go dey find where the food they enter lipsrsealed
Seriously grin
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 11:37pm On May 02, 2017
Mehn, see big temptation o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ademasta(m): 7:59pm On May 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
Mehn, see big temptation o cheesy
Temptation indeed.... grin
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:00pm On May 21, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Jeunkooku.kom
.org self cheesy
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
Patj:
so u will eat one there and go with the one you collected, I see lol.
You got him
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2017
charlesucheh:
Where is my "GHANAMUSTGO" bag!
Chai...I fall for this post.. grin grin grin

Operation pack everything
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by ademasta(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2017
Dedosman:
forget about #500 I can finish 5 plates but with #500 serious I can finish 7plates for sure
Daddy Abdullah cheesy
The money will ginger your swagger
Re: How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) by Gen2sleeky(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
hmm... i love this grin grin grin I go finish 10plates oh! after eating, constipation follows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.