Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) (2408 Views)

Ronaldo Cries On Seeing Video Of His Father Jose Dinis Aveiro, During Interview / Market Women Run On Seeing Chichi Igbo In Abuja, Scream 'Holy Ghost Fire!' / Supersport Stops Broadcast Of Live NPFL Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by sirSixtus(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2017
In recent times I noticed that supersport are gradually taking them self out of activities of Nigeria. if you've noticed we see less of what pertain to us all.
It started with some important sporting events that is crucial to the country, but I would not like to go back to those, let me start with the recent ones.
{1} Nigeria match against Senegal ; you will agree with me that many Nigerians weren't happy with the development we wanted to see our national football team take on Senegalese, supersport had another plan. we took it as a little issue. like a saying goes "the first time I know know ".

{2} NPFL TV RIGHT ; it was like a joke when I got to know that they've stop showing the npfl. But they keep showing SPL( south Africa league) to Nigerians that don't give a dim to their league so as to grow it out of the sweat of my people. A saying goes "the second time I know remember "
{3}anthony-joshua-vs-wladimir-klitschko; I wander if he was a South African, I mean AJ they would not have let us drink water and keep the cup. our EPLs and Laliga matches will be used to advertise him.
you can't go on collecting money every day from us and fail to invest in our products. please Nigerians stop them from making us their Africa ATM. sir Sixtus said so..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2017
I've stopped using dstv and Gotv.
I now use CTL...they show all live matches.
I've stopped shopping in shoprite.
I now shop in Next cash n carry.

By the time all my contacts will get used to my new number, I will break my MTN sim and burn it.

Useless South Africans, I took this decision the day I watched the videos of South Africans killing Nigerians in Cold blood.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by Mortiple(m): 1:09am On Apr 30, 2017
Shortgun
Please where can someone buy CTL in Lagos? Do you to say they show all EPL matches?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 1:27am On Apr 30, 2017
Mortiple:
Shortgun
Please where can someone buy CTL in Lagos? Do you to say they show all EPL matches?
I don't know about their service in Lagos, in Abuja here they show all live matches via bein sports channels.
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by BlackDBagba: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2017
I thought it was just me ! I use CTL here. Damn these people that think they can milk us!

We ain't cows but my people won't listen.

To them , DStv and Shopriteis a sign of affluence.

Truth be told, I've only been in the shopping mall twice and I didn't go into shoprite!
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 30, 2017
Mortiple:
Shortgun
i can offer you something better that has over 500 channels and no monthly sub?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by itunity007(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2017
hardwerk:
and how can I get that and what d name?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2017
do4luv14:

might be a secret that cnt jst be told
[q
do4luv14:

serious ,
pls wats the name
uot
lakeside50:
@ hardwerk,
Let me have details. Interested.

e aut
shortgun:

I know sir, I don't just want anything to remind me in future I ever used mtn.
h
lakeside50:
@ hardwerk,

or=itunity007 post=56056192] and how can I get that and what d name?[/quote]

0803 552 0482......whatsapp
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by GoggleB(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2017
hardwerk:
Tell me abeg
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Say the name and how he can get it here..why whatsap?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by lakeside50(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
@ Shortgun,
Any idea if ctl/bein sport channels showing live epl matches can be tracked in lagos?

shortgun:

By the time all my contacts will get used to my new number, I will break my MTN sim and burn it.

Useless South Africans, I took this decision the day I watched the videos of South Africans killing Nigerians in Cold blood.
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2017
hardwerk:
Ok, am all ears
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by lakeside50(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
@ hardwerk,

hardwerk:
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
lakeside50:
@ Shortgun,
Any idea if ctl/bein sport channels showing live epl matches can be tracked in lagos?

Don't know about Lagos but it works flawlessly here in Abuja
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by lakeside50(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ok. Thanks

shortgun:

Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
shortgun:

You can port your number
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
otokx:

You can port your number
I know sir, I don't just want anything to remind me in future I ever used mtn.
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by do4luv14(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
hardwerk:

serious ,
pls wats the name
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by do4luv14(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Say the name and how he can get it here..why whatsap?

might be a secret that cnt jst be told
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by lakeside50(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ all,
Has anyone been able to contact hardwerk to know details of the package he advertised? If yes, what are the details? Just wondering why he is so secretive over it and not willing to disclose it here.

hardwerk:
[quote author=itunity007 post=56056192] and how can I get that and what d name?

0803 552 0482......whatsapp
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
lakeside50:
@ all,
Has anyone been able to contact hardwerk to know details of the package he advertised? If yes, what are the details? Just wondering why he is so secretive over it and not willing to disclose it here.

Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by horlareey(m): 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=hardwerk post=56079347][/quote]

Please share this stuff with us na...
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by koxyz: 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
hardwerk:

You can watch anything on tv via android box without paying a dime.Stop wasting you money on DSTV,with two thousand naira monthly,you can watch whatever you like on tv.The money is meant for internet connection.

Please, google search android box to get background information on how it operates,don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
koxyz:

You can watch anything on tv via android box without paying a dime.Stop wasting you money on DSTV,with two thousand naira monthly,you can watch whatever you like on tv.The money is meant for internet connection.

Please, google search android box to get background information on how it operates,don't be deceived.

okay sire ,are you done ?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by koxyz: 6:54am On May 01, 2017
hardwerk:

okay sire ,are you done ?
Meaning what?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by toluxa1(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
shortgun:

How much did you get yours and how much is monthly subscription?
Hope it doesn't skip??
And does it have CNN and other international news?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by itunity007(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2017
koxyz:

enlight us pls cos I tot 2k sub can't carry u 4 a month
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by shortgun(m): 12:55am On May 03, 2017
toluxa1:

How much did you get yours and how much is monthly subscription?
Hope it doesn't skip??
And does it have CNN and other international news?
Got mine for 15k I think.
Monthly subscription is N3,150.
CNN,Aljazerra,BBC e.t.c all available
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by koxyz: 6:36am On May 03, 2017
itunity007:
enlight us pls cos I tot 2k sub can't carry u 4 a month

Do you have the box?
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by itunity007(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2017
koxyz:

Do you have the box?
not yet guy pls tell me how to go about it
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by koxyz: 4:02pm On May 03, 2017
itunity007:
not yet guy pls tell me how to go about it

You can get the box at Jumia but make sure you get the one with minimum of 2gb ram and you equally need a wifi for internet connection.

You can use Nairaland Search Engine to get threads where issues concerning android box is discussed extensively.You can as well pm me,if you need my direct advice on how to go about it.
Re: Is Someone Else Seeing The New Act Of Multi-choice(supersport) by itunity007(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2017
koxyz:

You can get the box at Jumia but make sure you get the one with minimum of 2gb ram and you equally need a wifi for internet connection.

You can use Nairaland Search Engine to get threads where issues concerning android box is discussed extensively.You can as well pm me,if you need my direct advice on how to go about it.
my problem is the sub u are using as in how u use 2k 4 a month

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Mama! Super Eagles Player, Mikel Agu Shares Sexy Photo Of His Wife On Instag / 100% Sure Tips Are Right Here! / Chelsea Coach Carried A Pack Of Cigarette Throughout The Game Against Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.