Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration (733 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration by esotericjules: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2017
"I didn't want to have tears in my eyes because people would swear I was crying because of the new president," She told the Audience.

She also went on to say that she had grown emotional at the thought of leaving her White House staff. But she also clarified that she harbored no intentions of returning to the white house.

"I wouldn't ask my children to do this again because, when you run for higher office, it's not just you, it's your whole family," She said, putting off rumors that she want's to run for president in the future.

"Plus, there's so much more we can do outside of the office because we won't have the burden of political baggage."

Source:http://www.9jagirlfriends.com/

Re: Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration by Vicolan: 6:18am On Apr 30, 2017
Handkerchief dey naw......We go use am clean ur eye
Re: Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration by segebase(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2017
xxc
Re: Why Michelle Obama Held Back Tears At Trump's Inauguration by Bugatie(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2017
She'll definitely win if she takes a shot at the presidency

(1) (Reply)

8.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Mexico, 33 Dead Others Injured / Ghanaian President Tell The West To Keep Their Money / Not Too Young To Run: 14 Year Old Boy Running For Gov (in US)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.