Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident (564 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Bridesmaids Fall Inside River As Bridge Collapses On Their Way To A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Handsomebrown: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
Glory be to God it was almost a year that my baby escape from accident at third mainland bridge on 06/06/2016 today her birthday could have been a sorrowful remembrance but it's of Joy, Happiness I have all the cost to say thank you Lord. Now she's 3

1 Like

Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy birthday
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Mikylopez(f): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2017
happy birthday darling long life and good health
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by obafemee80(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2017
I'm so happy and excited for You grin
Happy birthday little Angel grin
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by DjAndroid: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy birthday to her, more fruitful years ahead for her.
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy birthday. Wish you long life and prosperity
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Rtopzy(f): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy birthday dearie, many many happy returns.
Re: Happy 3 Birthday To my baby that was safe at the third mainland bridge accident by Handsomebrown: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Amen thank you all, You will all leave to celebrate your own children for good in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Classy Images Of Uyo Models 2 / Happy Children Day to you / Live Band For All Event And Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.