Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching (3359 Views)

nothing here / The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 9:04am On Apr 30, 2017
Which TV series are you currently watching?

I'm watching Greenleaf which is majorly based on a church family empire (modern church business). See how lavish and sometimes sinful that family is.

nigerianbase.com

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by bigseank(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Genius, The Albert Einstein's Story and Prison Break, the new season 5.
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LAFO: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2017
Prison Break Season 5
Designated Survivor
24Legacy
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2017
Lol, I'm currently in love with the Little women of Atlanta & Dallas. Little women with big attitudes tongue
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, I'm currently in love with the Little women of Atlanta & Dallas. Little women with big attitudes tongue

Lol, I bet cos you're a little woman yourself tongue
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I bet cos you're a little woman yourself tongue

Lol, I'm definitely a Shaquille O'neal compared to THEM grin
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I'm definitely a Shaquille O'neal compared to THEM grin

Ha! Right cool

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Greatzeus(m): 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Prison break Season 5
Into the Baadlands Season 2
The 100 season 4
Hmmmm.....
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Frankaka8(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Narcos /vikings!!.... next is davinci demons, prison break season5
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by horlah005: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
The last Kingdom The 100 Prison break Designated survivor 24 legacy Into the badlands Gotham Empire The Original Taken Riverdale Blacklist redemption Star Reign The arrangement
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by rossyc(f): 11:01am On May 01, 2017
Empire, 24 Legacy, Into the badlands 2, Scorpion 3, Famous in love 1, Chicago fire 5.
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 11:56pm On May 01, 2017
Frankaka8:
Narcos /vikings!!.... next is davinci demons, prison break season5

Mehn Narcos is the iissshh

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by stevebond007(m): 7:02am On May 06, 2017
The Americans
Season 4

Its about a Russian couple imbedded in American and spying on behalf of Russian KGB
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Edenoscar(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2017
horlah005:
The last Kingdom The 100 Prison break Designated survivor 24 legacy Into the badlands Gotham Empire The Original Taken Riverdale Blacklist redemption Star Reign The arrangement
aha! Only you!

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 8:35am On May 07, 2017
The 100 Season 4
Designated Survivor
Empire
If Loving you is wrong
Star
Blindspot
The Flash
Quantico Season 2
Prison Break 5
The Originals
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2017
Mopricelezz:
The 100 Season 4
Designated Survivor
Empire
If Loving you is wrong
Star
Blindspot
The Flash
Quantico Season 2
Prison Break 5
The Originals

undecided
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2017
Mopricelezz:

Gini?

Well, I don't seem to like any of the series you listed. I guess we have divergent movie tastes
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 2:09pm On May 09, 2017
LePrezident:

Well, I don't seem to like any of the series you listed. I guess we have divergent movie tastes

Okay. Yea you right
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by dhsfbi(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2017
Mopricelezz:

Okay. Yea you right
hmmm, I wonder the type of movies you do watch then.
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 2:10pm On May 13, 2017
dhsfbi:
hmmm, I wonder the type of movies you do watch then.

What exactly is making you wonder?
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by dhsfbi(m): 7:09am On May 15, 2017
Mopricelezz:

What exactly is making you wonder?
I was expecting you to list the movies you are watching right now cos am curious. You don't like designated survivor, Blindspot, empire... Hmmm.
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by obinna58(m): 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
LAFO:
Prison Break Season 5
Designated Survivor
24Legacy
Wow
What a coincidence
Also watching those 3 currently

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
dhsfbi:
I was expecting you to list the movies you are watching right now cos am curious. You don't like designated survivor, Blindspot, empire... Hmmm.

I don't get you. Cos those series I listed air weekly and I watch them weekly.
Mopricelezz:
The 100 Season 4
Designated Survivor
Empire
If Loving you is wrong
Star
Blindspot
The Flash
Quantico Season 2
Prison Break 5
The Originals

See them here

And I. Should add Orange is the new black Season 5 and Blacklist
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Vine4(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2017
See as everybody is busy watching tv series and me I'm here looking...
Please which site do you all go to download them abeg.
Let me sef start watching as I like to watch tv series to develop my acting skills...lol
Abeg name 3 most interesting ones I can start with?
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Branzy(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2017
the originals
game of thrones
suit
GOTHAM
izombie
power
Lucifer
Vikings
empire
prison break
designated survivors
24 legacy.

discontinued the 100 and Flash
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Vine4(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2017
Branzy:
the originals
game of thrones
suit
GOTHAM
izombie
power
Lucifer
Vikings
empire
prison break
designated survivors
24 legacy.

discontinued the 100 and Flash

10nks Man I apreciate but please, where can I download dem (clear version/HD)
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 6:27pm On May 18, 2017
Mopricelezz:

I don't get you. Cos those series I listed air weekly and I watch them weekly.

See them here

And I. Should add Orange is the new black Season 5 and Blacklist

Waaiiit orange is the new black is just too dope. Season 5 is out? shocked I have to go hunt for it
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by LePrezident(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
Is Narcos season 3 out?
Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Mopricelezz(f): 5:03am On May 20, 2017
LePrezident:

Waaiiit orange is the new black is just too dope. Season 5 is out? shocked I have to go hunt for it

Yea u should smiley

1 Like

Re: Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching by Norabay(f): 2:46am On Aug 13, 2017
please where can I download this TV show.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Lol Pictures{joks} / Latest Episode On Prison Break / List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.