Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Tacca Involucrata? Who Have An Idea - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tacca Involucrata? Who Have An Idea (405 Views)

Agro Commodity Trading Idea Needed / 1billion Dollar Agribusiness Idea / Proposal And Invitation To Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacca Involucrata? Who Have An Idea by kado(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
The African arrowroot lily ( Tacca involucrata ) is a perennial plant. It belongs to the family Araceae of the order Arales. The plant is native to tropical Africa and is widely distributed in most parts of the forest and savannah regions of Nigeria. The tuber known as gbache and onu-umwah, respectively by the Tiv and Etulo people and Aduro su-su by the south westerner.
I presently need the tuber for a Ph.D research. Please if you have information on how i can get this tuber, do let me know. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Fertilizer Traders , Distributors , Importer Contact Details / Help A Brother To Cure A Chicken Disease Please / I Need A New Tractor.massey Ferguson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.