Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata (2680 Views)

A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Accusations On Sheik Muhammad Ali Jabata / Shaykh 'Abdullaah Al-bukhaari On The 'aqeedah Of Muhammad Jaahili jabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Isantwo: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2017
INNOVATIONS OF MUHAMMAD ALI JABATA

All praise is due to Allaah. This Alfa who was known with the name Ustadh Muhammad Ali Jabata is an indigene of Kwara State and resides there. He holds on to some erroneous Usuul (principles) that make him to make certain assertions that are contradictory to the Aqeedah of Ahlis-Sunnah wal- Jamaa’ah as laid down in Sharee’ah. Some of his Aqeedah are:

He believes whoever dies upon a minor shirk will abide eternally in hell.

To him, the general principle regarding hellfire is eternity until it is otherwise proven to be temporary. That is, if Allaah attached hellfire to a particular act of disobedience, the ruling is eternity until it is proven to be temporary.

He believes that Jihaad is not permissible without an Islamic state whose Imaam (Khaleefah) directs it; believing Jihaad to be forbidden in the absence of the overall Imaam (Khaleefah) and labeling those who perform the Jihaad as Khawaarij and Kuffaar.

He prohibits Khuruuj (revolt) against Kufr rulers, due to the fact that it is not led by an overall Imaam (a Khaleefah) of Muslims. While forgetting that without Jihaad there can never be an overall Imaam.

He says that if a ruler apostatized it is forbidden to remove him if removing him will result to another problem. And regards those who do so as Khawaarij. This is funny! It’s very similar to saying that boycotting an innovator is prohibited if it does not benefit the innovator.

He holds people of misguidance to be his role model e.g. Rabee’ Al-Madkhali who is even a Jahmiy and ‘Ubayd al-Jaabiree who is an unrepentant sorcerer.

Jabata and his gang have extreme levels of ignorance just like the ignorance of the first generation of Khawaarij. An example of this is that they call themselves ‘Salaf’ and they call the pious predecessors ‘Salafiyyuun’.

Jabata has a supportive position of the Saudi Mushrik regime who permit grave-worship, Ribaa (interest), Maolid Nabiyy and allow the Raafidha in the Madeenah of the Messenger. Although he does Takfeer of some of the Kufr regimes (e.g. Nigeria), but, he is always in agreement in praising and supporting the Saudi regime publicly. What is however surprising is that he had once said that though the Saudi regime rules with other than Allah’s law and it’s kufr akbar but, if one is not capable of fighting them and he does so then, those who do so are Khawaarij and disbelievers.

He declares noble acts of worship as innovations due to his extreme ignorance examples are Jihaad, supplicating for one’s brother in his presence, to say Aameen to Du’aa’ etc. He also declares eating with spoon bid’ah and whoever insists on it becomes a Kaafir.
He holds the belief that all bid’ah is Kufr and Shirk, thus all innovators are Kuffaar even the innovators does not commit Shirk only that he counts his dhirk with beads.

And from his excessiveness in the religion of Allaah is that he established a deviant sect and named it “Firqatun-Naajiyah”, he also designed a logo and banner for it. And several other innovations of this man.

In a nutshell, this Alfa is not from the Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamaa’ah, hence taking knowledge from him or listening to him is a straying from the Siraat Mustaqeem. We seek safety from Allaah.

Abu ‘Ubaydah Ayinla

https://islamissunnah./2017/01/08/innovations-of-muhammad-ali-jabata/

1 Like

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by hapheeyxz: 10:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Y u dey lie like this now? Haba! This one weak me ooo... OK, where ur prove now? U just dey lie up and down and still bring all this ur lies to a platform like NAIRALAND. ALLAH WILL HELP U OOO.

1 Like

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Fundamentalist: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Even if I don't agree with jabata on a lot of things. This OP has succeeded in lying against this man on most issues raised here .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Demmzy15(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
This Op is obviously crazier than Jabata. I saw one of their articles against Sheikh Alaro, that one is something else.

From all observations, the Op is nothing but a full blown takfeeri!

2 Likes

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
Demmzy15:
This Op is obviously crazier than Jabata. I saw one of their articles against Sheikh Alaro, that one is something else.

From all observations, the Op is nothing but a full blown takfeeri!

Plus the op ascribed lies to jabata and Alaro.....even tho I have BIG ISSUES with the two individuals I mentioned, I won't authenticate a lie against them.....I read their aqeedah on their website and i noticed they referenced "Abu Muhammad Al-maqdisi" a takfeeri, who is not knowledgeable, in fact here is what shaykh muqbil rahimahullaah got to say about this jaahili al-Maqdisi....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXv9NGDefeo

So if they referenced this man, what do you expect?

(note, not the classical hanbali scholar, Abu Muhammad Abdul-Ghani al-Maqdisi)
Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by hapheeyxz: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Plus the op ascribed lies to jabata and Alaro.....even tho I have BIG ISSUES with the two individuals I mentioned, I won't authenticate a lie against them.....I read their aqeedah on their website and i noticed they reference "Abu Muhammad Al-maqdisi"(note, not the classical hanbali scholar, Abu Muhammad Abdul-Ghani al-Maqdisi) a takfeeri, who is not knowledgeable, in fact here is what shaykh muqbil rahimahullaah got to say about this jaahili al-Maqdisi....by

Ustaz JABATA never make reference to abu Muhammad al-maqdisi ooo.. Lailai,abadan.
Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
hapheeyxz:

Ustaz JABATA never make reference to abu Muhammad al-maqdisi ooo.. Lailai,abadan.

I'm talking about the op, not jabata....

Well jabata and the op are the same, they both lie on people to prove that they are deviants....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by hapheeyxz: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I'm talking about the op, not jabata....

Well jabata and the op are the same, they both lie on people to prove that they are deviants....
Hmmmmm.... I don't think so but, Allahu-l-musta'n.
Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Empiree: 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
hummm, here comes refutations of this and that. This one is guided that one is not. Never gets old. Busy all the time with all types of bs. I really dont see much difference in u all. Everyone plays games.

Na you sabi

And for record, Jabata man is a كذاب. Watched his audio posted on Youtube by tola9ja. Part 4 of his lecture dealt with "refuting lies" against him and i felt sympathy for him. He denied making takfir against anyone and everything including minor things like clutching with مسبحة, maulud etc. But when part 5 of his lecture was posted, his whole lecture contradicts part 4 i just watched. So i gave him chance but he blew it in part 5 Case Closed.

I feel sorry for Yorubaland
Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Demmzy15(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Plus the op ascribed lies to jabata and Alaro.....even tho I have BIG ISSUES with the two individuals I mentioned, I won't authenticate a lie against them.....I read their aqeedah on their website and i noticed they referenced "Abu Muhammad Al-maqdisi" a takfeeri, who is not knowledgeable, in fact here is what shaykh muqbil rahimahullaah got to say about this jaahili al-Maqdisi....

(note, not the classical hanbali scholar, Abu Muhammad Abdul-Ghani al-Maqdisi)
Yeah, I know Al Maqdisi, he's a fullyblown takfeeri. He's from Palestine, he's known with individuals like Abu Qatada(responsible for passing unreasonable fatwa that lead to death of thousand Muslims during the Algerian Civil War)

I'm scared if youths have this kind of ideologies, it's unfortunate that many have been influenced by writes(they're not scholars) who are not known except for falsehood!
Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Newnas(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2017
Empiree:
hummm, here comes refutations of this and that. This one is guided that one is not. Never gets old. Busy all the time with all types of bs. I really dont see much difference in u all. Everyone plays games.

Na you sabi

And for record, Jabata man is a كذاب. Watched his audio posted on Youtube by tola9ja. Part 4 of his lecture dealt with "refuting lies" against him and i felt sympathy for him. He denied making takfir against anyone and everything including minor things like clutching with مسبحة, maulud etc. But when part 5 of his lecture was posted, his whole lecture contradicts part 4 i just watched. So i gave him chance but he blew it in part 5 Case Closed.

I feel sorry for Yorubaland

First, you claimed that refuting people is a thing you don't do because you dislike it. Then immediately, you do a refutation of Jabata. This is a big contradiction.
The truth is you can't do without refuting, it's a basic necessity for the one who wants to call to good and forbid evil except you want a state of anarchy.

The only thing left is for one to always try to be as objective as possible in his refutation or accepting a refutation by striving to stay in line with the Quran and sunnah according to the understanding of the righteous predecessors in one's refutation.

Secondly,

Jabata is not on the methodology of the righteous predecessors in the issue of innovators. To Jabata, every innovator is in hell forever if he doesn't repent but there's non of the salaf (righteous predecessors) from the Sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum and those who follow them in goodness that ever claimed this ideology rather it was first known with the khawarij sect.

Although, Jabata has big deviations and misguidances, I don't agree with the claims of OP regarding Jabata, rather I think they are closer to falsehood than truth.

Finally, I must warn us all against Jabata's methodology, it's not in line with the Quran and sunnah according to the interpretation of the righteous predecessors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata by Empiree: 2:26pm On May 07, 2017
Newnas:

First, you claimed that refuting people is a thing you don't do because you dislike it. Then immediately, you do a refutation of Jabata. This is a big contradiction.
you may have to quote me for this. I believe I said I don't have problems with dialogue so long it is done with wisdom.

The truth is you can't do without refuting, it's a basic necessity for the one who wants to call to good and forbid evil except you want a state of anarchy.
and what has everyone achieved. What has jabata achieved. And the salafi brothers over the yrs everywhere around the world only good at refuting this and that. I told everyone I once shared same ideology but they don't seem to believe me. Now see recent threads by some fellows here amongst your salafi brothers starting from abdulkabir. He used to quote jabata now he's against him. He used to like sheikh abdulmajid eleha. Now he said the man has issues. He used to like and quote ustaz Alaro but I'm surprised to see his post saying he too has issues. And another guy opened a thread declaring Alaro a kafir. Lo ba tan. If that's not anarchy I wonder what it is. Everyone refuting and condemning everything without regulations You think I have time for that?. That was the reason I dumped the ideology. They are busy sticking their nose on irrelevances. Soon they are going to pick on their sheikh sharafadeen. I will sit here and eat popcorn as that happens. It never gets old.

The only thing left is for one to always try to be as objective as possible in his refutation or accepting a refutation by striving to stay in line with the Quran and sunnah according to the understanding of the righteous predecessors in one's refutation.
the problem you ppl have is any activities not known in the time of sahaba, according to you it's bida. That's a crossroad btw you and sufi. Sufis have a more to offer. You have little to none. If not for them, I wonder how Nigeria would look like today. They built up Islam in nija not only through obligatory practices but also through a lot of voluntary ones which you are born to destroy in 21 century. You think those men didn't know what they were doing?. Examples are "walimot", "Quran competetion". You declared walimot bida but the later is sunnah. Why the double standard?. Just bcus saudi favors the later but doesn't involved in former?. Both have no evidence in our primary sources.

secondly,

Jabata is not on the methodology of the righteous predecessors in the issue of innovators. To Jabata, every innovator is in hell forever if he doesn't repent but there's non of the salaf (righteous predecessors) from the Sahabah rodiyaLLaahu anhum and those who follow them in goodness that ever claimed this ideology rather it was first known with the khawarij sect.
I'm done with him. I gave him benefits of the doubt but he fell my hands.

Although, Jabata has big deviations and misguidances, I don't agree with the claims of OP regarding Jabata, rather I think they are closer to falsehood than truth.

Finally, I must warn us all against Jabata's methodology, it's not in line with the Quran and sunnah according to the interpretation of the righteous predecessors.
sometimes I wonder what is the difference btw you ppl and him cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Significance Of The Month Of Sha’ban / Wonders Of Allah, You Need To See This / He Loves You That Why He's Testing You, Patience And Dua Is What You Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.