Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them (16618 Views)

Meet The Young Millionaire That Bought Camon 15 Because Of Wizkid / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Letenwam: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Baba De Baba who shared a photo of a domestic violence victim on Instagram, stated that 'Ladies must accept to be submissive to men that bought them'.

According to the comedian who was under fire few months ago over his rape skit, the only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry. Baba De Baba further disclosed that he will be will be the 'first to give out his daughter without giving the guy dowry list, so that he will know that they are equal'.

He wrote;

HE DID THIS TO HER TWO DAYS AFTER THEIR ENGAGEMENT, HEAR ME NOW.
I have been fighting against spending so much to buy a wife , sorry I meant to marry a wife.

So many men steal, borrow and beg for money just to marry a woman and women don't still want to admit that we buy them with money.
U can't be claiming to be equal to a man that spent so much to buy u, sorry marry u.. Ladies must accept to be submissive to a men that bought them.
The only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry.

HEAR THIS: I will be the first to give out my daughter without giving the guy dowry list so that he will know that they are equal and he would respect her because he didn't inconvenience anybody in order to raise money to marry her.

Happy Last Sunday Of The Year

Yours
Baba De Baba

https://lailasnews.com/ladies-must-accept-to-be-submissive-to-men-that-bought-them-baba-de-baba/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by IamD18: 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
>Bride price isn't the major factor that pushes men to raise their hands on their wives.

>No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

NAGGING is the major thing that engineers domestic violence. Nothing else. I mean, nothing else.

Because, RESPECT and LOYALTY are the major things a husband wants from his wife, while respect is the last thing a NAGGING wife will want to give to her husband without attaching annoying attitudes.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Tamarapetty(f): 5:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Duuh, we know

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Immanuels7(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires

https://www./2018/12/10-Facts-About-Nnewi.html?m=1
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by ZombieTAMER: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Feminists right now undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by ZombieTAMER: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Duuh, we know

Are you a bought property?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Eprolist: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
See o
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by helinues: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
' Bought them'

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by laughitall(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
I don't understand this 2019 please

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Banter1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gamblers in the house, what does this REFUND ALL mean?

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Pavore9: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just as his father bought his mother.

5 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by udemzyudex(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bitter truth, especially the igbo and Akwa ibom women cheesy grin

21 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by sulasa07(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Letenwam:
Baba De Baba who shared a photo of a domestic violence victim on Instagram, stated that 'Ladies must accept to be submissive to men that bought them'.

According to the comedian who was under fire few months ago over his rape skit, the only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry. Baba De Baba further disclosed that he will be will be the 'first to give out his daughter without giving the guy dowry list, so that he will know that they are equal'.

He wrote;

HE DID THIS TO HER TWO DAYS AFTER THEIR ENGAGEMENT, HEAR ME NOW.
I have been fighting against spending so much to buy a wife , sorry I meant to marry a wife.

So many men steal, borrow and beg for money just to marry a woman and women don't still want to admit that we buy them with money.
U can't be claiming to be equal to a man that spent so much to buy u, sorry marry u.. Ladies must accept to be submissive to a men that bought them.
The only time a lady is free to misbehave and go free is if she's cohabiting with a man that has not paid her dowry.

HEAR THIS: I will be the first to give out my daughter without giving the guy dowry list so that he will know that they are equal and he would respect her because he didn't inconvenience anybody in order to raise money to marry her.

Happy Last Sunday Of The Year

Yours
Baba De Baba

https://lailasnews.com/ladies-must-accept-to-be-submissive-to-men-that-bought-them-baba-de-baba/

What about India where woman pay dowry,do they own men?

15 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ifyhills(f): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
lolz,so funny.
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by ThesailorR: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Just here for the comments.
Wifee will kill me if i say a word

1 Like

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by pythonkid(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
>Bride price isn't the major factor that pushes men to raise their hands on their wives.

>No man will ever raise his hand on his respectful and loyal wife. It is IMPOSSIBLE.

NAGGING is the major thing that engineers domestic violence. Nothing else. I mean, nothing else.

Because, RESPECT and LOYALTY are the major things a husband wants from his wife, while respect is the last thing a NAGGING wife will want to give to her husband without attaching annoying attitudes.

You're wrong for that nagging aspect tho. There are so many other things that could engineer domestic violence .

4 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by bigiyaro(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
laughitall:
I don't understand this 2019 please
haba! we r just starting nah... wetin u nor understand from 12am come reach now?

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Gerrard59(m): 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2019
Well, he's right. You cannot support equality in marriage yet support the tradition called bride price. No shifting of the goal post in the middle of the game.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by tete7000(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Why should what a comedian says be taken serous? Life to him is always a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Orpe7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year nairalanders !

Don't be left out as on the Winning side

Say bye bye to lossing

Inbox me for tomorrow Winning game available for high stakers

Whatsapp 0808-8942-728

Bro, use ur winning formula alone na. Must u involve us?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by penplus: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2019
Submissive yes I agree.....but Men that bought them??

Idiat!
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
I started wondering the westerners don’t do dowry and bride price. The concept of brideprice was practiced someway in the Bible but why was it stopped in the West. Can you see why feminism will struggle in Africa. Only slaves are bought!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Tamarapetty(f): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Are you a bought property?
I was referring to being submissive
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Jaqenhghar: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
Feminists right now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by JJOF(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
sulasa07:
What about India where woman pay dowry,do they own men?
India culture diff 4rm 9ja culture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by ZombieTAMER: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Tamarapetty:
I was referring to being submissive

Even the thread is about being submissive but I'm not a fan of the bad language... It came out wrong .. IMO
Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Decryptor(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
I totally agree with him!

When that story made frontpage i said it that the man wouldn't just wake up in the morning and decide to beat his wife like that

9 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by eyeview: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2019
The truth is this: any girl not ready to be submissive to her husband should stay in her father's house

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by Ohraykon: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
All i know is dat naija ladies don cast if u are good loving man look outside u would be appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by traihit: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
You'd have still communicated your points without calling him a goat. Afterall, this is a public forum and we're meant to say what on our mind. Haba!

pythonkid:

You're a goat for that nagging aspect tho. There are so many other things that could engineer domestic violence .

2 Likes

Re: Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them by hisgrace090: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Human beings are not for sale.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Akande In Ad Campaign For Mobosfashion / Celebrity Guests At Mike & Keke Ezuruonye’s Star-studded Wedding. Rate The Pics! / D'banj Shares "King Don Come" Album Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.