Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (23063 Views)

Reactions Trail BBN Tacha's Dressing As She Visits Lagos State CP / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Bhelamblog(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Your Screen Goddess Tonto Dike recently paid a visit to the Disabled in Abuja, in celebration of United Nations international world disability day, The Mother of one and divorcee was seen carrying one of the disabled women as smiled all through,.
see more photos below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/tonto-dike-carries-crippled-woman-as.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Abbeysunday(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Chaiii.....See as TONTO fresh

He dey do me like say make i nack am...Na tonto ohh not d crippled woman ohh

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by zadok60: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2017
when you go carry me too?...my zenith bank acct has been crippled for a month now,no alert...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Grafixnuel(m): 6:59am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy that's nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by oluwafemi113(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2017
nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by itspzpics(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Awww
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Samsimple(m): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2017
when bill gate gave up a billion dollar for charity nobody hear am ooohhh....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Kenzico(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2017
tongue

It kinda pains me that
nobody is Oiling her anymore

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:36am On Dec 04, 2017
tonto carry on

but no carry bomb oooooo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Khd95(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

It kinda pains me that
she go get young engineer wey go dey oil her machine on a steady na

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
The mother of one and divorcee angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by LordPOSEIDON: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
She try, she really try. Ma question now nah, does she really not feel irritated within??... Well, only God knows our hearts
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by AntiWailer: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
They will be so happy ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Elis49(f): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
Waoo...that's good of her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Nonnyflex(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2017
This is public relations damage control... If she thinks I believe for one second that she truly cares... In fact I will Easily believe Lai Mohammed than believe this charade

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Lexusgs430: 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
If only she carried her husband like this, she would still be married.....

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by chuckdee4(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
You can say what you like about Tonto but you can't deny she does her part for Charity

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by money121(m): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Show off

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by constance500: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Hh

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Elis49(f): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Kenzico:
tongue

It kinda pains me that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by FUCKyouALL: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Samsimple:
when bill gate gave up a billion dollar for charity nobody hear am ooohhh....
Meaning you're a nobody?

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by maxiuc(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by kween01: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2017
This brought tears to my eye, everybody needs love. See the smiles on their faces. God bless everyone touching lives positively in their own capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Lordave: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2017
That hug, looks like she's evading the stench emanating from the poor lucky woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by maxiuc(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
zadok60:
when you go carry me too?...my zenith bank acct has been crippled for a month now,no alert...
wetin dey hungry you no be here

You better buy cluthes or wheelchair for your bank account

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by Lordave: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:
If only she carried her husband like this, she would still be married.....
You people place too much importance on marriage, why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged by BruncleZuma: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Edakun Churchilli da?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo / Baba Suwe Travels Abroad For Medical Treatment / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.