Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities (833 Views)

How To Start Egg Distribution/supply Business In Nigeria / Charcoal, Palm Oil, Egusi And Original Honey. / Is Selling Fried Indomie And Egg A Good Business? Comments Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
I am back again!

Firstly, A big thank you to all my Palm Oil and Egg Customers and Business fellows! May God bless our hustle.

The following agro produces are available for supply to anywhere.
Palm Oil
Eggs
Charcoal

You can also follow me on my palm oil thread or a little checking on my moniker will reveals how reliable and trustworthy I am.

https://www.nairaland.com/3737493/palm-oil-supply-anywhere-nigeria
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Lagranger01: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2017
classicTutor:
I am back again!

Firstly, A big thank you to all my Palm Oil and Egg Customers and Business fellows! May God bless our hustle.

The following agro produces are available for supply to anywhere.
Palm Oil
Eggs
Charcoal

You can also follow me on my palm oil thread or a little checking on my moniker will reveals how reliable and trustworthy I am.

https://www.nairaland.com/3737493/palm-oil-supply-anywhere-nigeria

CONTACT
Call/WhatsApp: 07017118963

I can see your handwriting on the wall!
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Generica(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
What type of charcoal do you have?
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Bola4mi(f): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
How much is charcoal per bag I need it
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Generica:
What type of charcoal do you have?

Ayin and Acacia
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bola4mi:
How much is charcoal per bag I need it

Your location please!
Your location will determine your landing cost
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lagranger01:

I can see your handwriting on the wall! Following you bumper to bumper.
You are man of his business. Trustworthy, reliable a d humble despite being a graduate. I met him on palm oil Agric section. My first business transaction with him really worth it.
I will be expecting my 30kegs of palm oil

I'm speechless! What can I say but thank you sir.
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Generica(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
classicTutor:

Ayin and Acacia
What's the price? Location is Lagos or Sagamu area?
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Generica(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
classicTutor:

Ayin and Acacia
What's the price? Location is Lagos or Sagamu area
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
For those asking for price

PALM OIL
Lagos {berger and mile 12} = N11,500 with keg all cost inclusive
Abuja {zuba} = N12,000 with keg

Egg
Big unsorted Egg = N850 per crate
Medium unsorted Egg =N730 per crate

Charcoal
Lagos/Ogun= N1,500 per bag
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Bola4mi(f): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
classicTutor:

Your location please!
Your location will determine your landing cost
minna
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by Generica(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2017
classicTutor:
For those asking for price

PALM OIL
Lagos {berger and mile 12} = N11,500 with keg all cost inclusive
Abuja {zuba} = N12,000 with keg

Egg
Big unsorted Egg = N850 per crate
Medium unsorted Egg =N730 per crate

Charcoal
Lagos/Ogun= N1,500 per bag

shocked
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by kaz: 11:26am On May 01, 2017
your location for charcoal
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2017
kaz:
your location for charcoal

Oyo
Re: Come In If You Need Charcoal, Palm Oil And Egg In Large Quantities by classicTutor(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2017
Happy New Month!

Wishing our valued customers happy and successful business day and month IJN.

Palm oil Lagos loading..................

Call/Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Boy Flaunts Made In Jos Shoes, Dares Okezie’s Aba-china Products / . / Where Can I Get Check Stock Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.