Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine (62772 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ChangeIsCostant: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Flamboyant Lagos pastor, Bishop Tom Samson of the Royal Christ Family Ministry in Ikeja, Lagos -was spotted chilling recently in his expensive hummer limousine which is said to be worth N80 million. The pastor who has been criticized heavily for his flashy lifestyle -was awarded the best Pastor of the Year in (Humanitarian and Youth Empowerment) at Nigeria Media Nite-Out.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/bishop-tom-samson-wealthy-lagos-pastor.html

3 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ChangeIsCostant: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017

1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ChangeIsCostant: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Horus(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.

166 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by GloriaNinja(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
undecided PASTOR DA DRUG LORD.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by zionmade(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Food don done for "Christians and pastors should be poor crew" oya where are thou all u daughters of otobo and olunloye. Come and spread ur poverty mentality here.
Pls dnt quote me i am just here to observe d sons and daughters of belial

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Adaowerri111: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by psucc(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
I hope he also prepare a limousine in heaven for himself?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
I shake my head

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by emeijeh(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yes we have 1 life to live... .
But for some members of his congregation to find it difficult to eat just once a day and he is showing off inside an 80m naira limo makes no sense.

Yes, i am a Christian, and i came back from church some hours ago, and I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

Best Pastor of the year indeed

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by WhiZTiM(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
WTF!!!

Pastor of the year??
When did such nonsense start?

- Who gave the award?
- On what merit?
- Do the nut job people who gave the award know what pastoring is about?

- Who the * censored word * is even this Tom Samson?

------------------------

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Mckandre(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
This one weak me o,pastor! na to start reality tv show remain. Keeping up with the Samsons coming up next. grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Chai, see church members money embarassed

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor of the Year award from who? undecided

These people are Jokers

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Danjuma827(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
I just need to keep quiet cos it is only God that knows thier heart

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Tokziby: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Do Pastors pay tithes? If no, are they exempted and proof?

but If yes, who gets to chop the tithes?

Who is the tithe meant for? poor people in the church/community and maintenance of church? OR Pastors?

Where is it written that pastors should enrich theirselves with tithes?

If you ask me, Modern day pastors are liken to politicians, They both get money from the poor masses and spend it on themselves.

15 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by opalu: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
ALL THE PEOPLE OF GOD DESERVE TO ENJOY THE BEST OF THE LAND WHETHER PASTOR OR MEMBERS.
THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Boladapor: 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is it not the church at ikeja along
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by 7footre(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oh! Pastors now collect award? Who collected best performer?

Nothing I will not hear in this end time

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Benekruku(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin

Comedy!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by originalKsp(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
*singing in Fela's song:

Arch bishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

....pastors cloth na im dey fine pass, e hard for my people for them to buy soap.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wonderful
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by cr7rooney10(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Where apostle Suleiman

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ollah2: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Best scammer of the year..lol I laugh at those that still pay tithe or whatever name is used to remix it

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by 4ureyesonly: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor of the year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Kizobaba(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mckandre:
D
For DICK

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ziga: 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
I thought Jesus said that it is impossible for a rich man to see the kingdom of God. Just like passing a camel through the eye of a needle.

Is he a christian Pastor? as in Christ follower?

Definitely not following Christ in deed or word.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by winkmart: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who's the worst Pastor

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by nabegibeg: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
This matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sotall(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
ok
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by oshe11: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mehn!

SEE LIFE....

BUHARI WHYYYYYY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.