Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine (62816 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Supadupaman(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Reasons why I go to church late.. Skip title skip offering skip seed sowing skip anything fiscal! B'cos with all the wealth at the disposal of the pastors they can never help you.. I regret been a pentecostal member..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by CHARLOE(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
redsun:
Mugus fall,guymen chop.Nigerians are mostly blind and the one eyed ones like him do take advantage of the endemic blindness.
D mugus/victims defend their predator pastors with everything they've got n will fight/insult u for telling them d truth.
So I say Good for them, they deserve to be scammed!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by lamalang(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
God is watching them. Turn Christianity in to profit making venture
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by iwadobo: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
I will win the best miracle man of God award. Watch out.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by iwadobo: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Supadupaman:
Reasons why I go to church late.. Skip title skip offering skip seed sowing skip anything fiscal! B'cos with all the wealth at the disposal of the pastors they can never help you.. I regret been a pentecostal member..

Stop regretting my friend. Quit the church and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what I am doing. No God in today's church oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Baroba(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
I need that red pimpped out shoe, home living large..Our Pentecostal pastors; gullible clowns, keep giving them your hard earned money in the name of tithe..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Supercoo: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
And the members of the church are supposed to live like paupers

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Michaelisaacng(m): 5:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Do you Desire to Build your Home or Invest in One of the Fastest Growing,
Real Estate Hub in Lagos? Search no more! We have Estates Specifically
Designed to soothe your taste in IBEJU LEKKI and IKORODU

Buy 6 plots and get 1 free in CHRISTAL VILLA VIP GARDEN
PRICE: N1.5m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N1.8m (3months)
TITLE: Registered Survey, Excision in Progress
SIZE: 600sqm

CHRISTAL VILLA ISIWU IKORODU
PROMO PRICE: #1M per plot outright payment
TITLE: Registered Survey

THE SUMMIT ESTATE is a place of nature and luxury
PRICE N3m per plot outright payment
INSTALLMENTAL: N3.5 (3months)
TITLE: Global C of O

Neighbourhood and Attractions:
* The Lekki Free Trade Zone
* Dangote Petrochemical Refinery
* Dangote Fertilizer Plant
* The Proposed International Airport
* Pan African University Permanent Site
* Lekki Deep Sea Port
* La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort
* Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge
* Several Upcoming Gated Estates

Hurry now and get yours while the lands are still available & affordable!!!

For Further Inquiries and Inspection, Call Michael +234-806-060-6005

CHRISTAL HOMES...Committed to real estates investment.
3/9 olu Koleosho Street, off Medical Road, mokland Plaza, Ikeja.
Tel: 08060606005; 07081346175. Email: michaelisaacinfo@gmail.com

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Jzeed(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Religion, the bane of our society.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastors now have awards, who gives the award? christianity is really heading towards extinction all over the world. May GOD save us.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by FireKing: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
Must pastors display their wealth before their members.... ... . Pastor remember ur members sweat n money na him u dey rock, dey sample urself lik celebrity.... GOD is happy wit many pastors #change ur ways#
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by FireKing: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
8. FireKing: Quote Post
Must pastors display their wealth before their members.... ... . Pastor remember ur members sweat n money na him u dey rock, dey sample urself lik celebrity.... GOD is not happy wit many pastors. ... Well pastor na position for church
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by An2elect2(f): 5:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
iwadobo:

Stop regretting my friend. Quit the church and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. That is what I am doing. No God in today's church oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Lol if only they know that those places they call "church" were never recognised by God in the first place
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by NabeelAbu: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
When will the best imam emerge? fools full of lies.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by KingOfThePay(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Church of God is lost...

Pastor of the year? Awarding for what?
I dont understand it.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by karrengold(f): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
what kind of award is dat?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by litaninja(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Revival every day, crusade every night ...na pastor life dey beta. Lmao....una go still go contribute money next Sunday.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ofwest47(m): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
see what the Kpasito has made up of the toro kobo of the less privileged ones and the super thief members of his church, to him ; is there any thing called recession in Nigeria? recession my ward!he will be saying;
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ddjay: 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Horus:
Pastors ask for tithes in the name of God. They say “God needs your help building the church”. What does god need with a multi-million dollar church? Nothing. These are the same so-called church leaders that you'll find riding in fancy cars, eating the best foods, living in expensive homes and living the life of wealthy people while their followers scrape and struggle to do “God's will” by tithing. These so-called leaders will lead congregations in the worse of the worse neighborhoods and on their way to church to preach on Sundays or Saturdays or whatever day they declare to be the Sabbath, they will step over the homeless or the less fortunate.
God bless you for this knowledge you have
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Langbasa: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Wow we thank God for his blessings, men of God are suppose to live as kings.
grin Walahi dey don brainwash this one.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by khayce: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
#Now in stock...Fashion LED cap, contact now on watsapp via 08063951701 or call to place ur order , while stock last. We deliver across the country.

U can change the led mode ..to either standbly. For nyt walk. Disco lighting for club and two count for baseball or basket ball hall mark.
And the material is great, Coupled with the fact that u can customise on it on our own.

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by herohelper1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
ok oh.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by judajix(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pastor Shakitibibo
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by aku626(m): 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Bible book of truth. I knew this was coming just like Christ is coming back.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by simplyFish: 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo dis naija don tire me sef .....which one be Best Pastor of d Year Award now....Radarada.. cool shocked kiss
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by jfleece(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
What really annoys me the most is that these vulnerable members keep buying into their false doctrine, best pastor of the year... Just imagine the nonsense..
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by sirwallax: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
zionmade:
Food don done for "Christians and pastors should be poor crew" oya where are thou all u daughters of otobo and olunloye. Come and spread ur poverty mentality here.
Pls dnt quote me i am just here to observe d sons and daughters of belial

no offense man, but I question your intelligence faculty. I don't have an idea of your level of education; apparently, reasoning and intelligence which are not always thought in four walls of the classroom is missing here.

while pastors live a lavish lifestyle @ the expense of the poor church members all in the name of your God is a prosperous God, then I pity your life for such devotion and commitment to such church.

why not empower the less privilege, the orphanage, the destitute with his wealth after all, Jesus with nothing at all fed over 5000 people without asking for anything in return.
to people like you, going to church is for prosperity sake and the damn pastor is so good at giving scums and nitwits like you with motivational crap. bad news is, it works for poor folks like you and will do till God knows when.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by ufuosman(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
imagine the award, pastor of the year
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by Akinbills(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Yes we have 1 life to live... .
But for some members of his congregation to find it difficult to eat just once a day and he is showing off inside an 80m naira limo makes no sense.

Yes, i am a Christian, and i came back from church some hours ago, and I KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

[/color]

[color=#770077]Best Pastor of the year indeed

Do you know members of[color=#000099][/color] his church? Don't say what u don't know
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by zionmade(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
sirwallax:

no offense man, but I question your intelligence faculty. I don't have an idea of your level of education; apparently, reasoning and intelligence which are not always thought in four walls of the classroom is missing here.

while pastors live a lavish lifestyle @ the expense of the poor church members all in the name of your God is a prosperous God, then I pity your life for such devotion and commitment to such church.

why not empower the less privilege, the orphanage, the destitute with his wealth after all, Jesus with nothing at all fed over 5000 people without asking for anything in return.
to people like you, going to church is for prosperity sake and the damn pastor is so good at giving scums and nitwits like you with motivational crap. bad news is, it works for poor folks like you and will do till God knows when.
Point of correction. Am not poor. I pay fees for others who are not my blood relations.
Another point of correction. As a hater who is blinded u will never see wat impact d church is making. Maybe until u drag ur ignorant brain to one of those churches and make ur research. D church is doing a lot but as usual much publicity is not done about it because Christians are not to blow trumpets like politicians wen they do wat God sent dem to do.
Yeah i go to Church for prosperity sake bla bla bla bla. U dat go for holiness can u really stand up to me wen it comes to d bible? How many souls have u won? Wat impact have u made wit ur life? Or are u only a hateful hypocrite?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine by dodelight(m): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Flamboyant Lagos pastor, Bishop Tom Samson of the Royal Christ Family Ministry in Ikeja, Lagos -was spotted chilling recently in his expensive hummer limousine which is said to be worth N80 million. The pastor who has been criticized heavily for his flashy lifestyle -was awarded the best Pastor of the Year in (Humanitarian and Youth Empowerment) at Nigeria Media Nite-Out.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/bishop-tom-samson-wealthy-lagos-pastor.html
Since when did we start selecting pastor of the year? who gave it to him? and what qualified him for it- his humanitarian services?
"Many shall say in your name we cast out demons, but I'll say unto them "depart from me; I know you not, ye workers of iniquity"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.