Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Oando Past Questions And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Past Questions And Answers (11986 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers / Oando Upstream Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by olyalby(m): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2016
I know this post is been a while, Buh Pls if u still the oando past questions and answer any any material that could be of help for the test, Pls I beg kindly send it to albyoly12@yahoo.com as I need it very urgently.
Thanks in anticipation God bless

1 Like

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Tim20(m): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2017
Please can I get the attachment to my mail as soon as you can sir. I'll be grateful. My mail is timothyokonkwo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by chibuikepeter: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Tim20:
Please can I get the attachment to my mail as soon as you can sir. I'll be grateful. My mail is timothyokonkwo@gmail.com. Thanks
I also need the pq
chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by segzysexy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
chibuikepeter:

I also need the pq
chibuikepeter85@gmail.com
in need of the pq also. Kindly forward to aybashir2010@gmail.com thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by jamesihno: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
My email pls.
jamesihno58@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
me1:
Our mission is to help our teaming Nigerian graduates get gainfully employed in their various areas of interest. We have just received sample questions for the upcoming aptitude test by Oando by month end of this month and we wish to mail it to interested job seekers for FREE. Please make sure you prepare adequately for this one, before you start your blames. If you desire a good life, then you must work for it. You must READ Best of luck!

jeans Communications, Gbagada
danielchukwumezie@gmail.com pls forward it to that mail thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Ebitus: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
pls send to me too...my email: isumichaelokenwa@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by MKKO: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
how did you guys apply? plsss?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by kazeem132(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
Please Send to my mail. Kazeem.ajayi@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by utidaveed: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please send past questions to my mail eddyabasidavid@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by douglasposh(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
pls forward to mine too....douglasnwogu484@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by petrohiz: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please house someone with the pq should also help a brother... ohisdegenius@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Sunny4increase: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2017
agb55:

Pls send me a copy
samsonajele@yahoo.com

starbarchi:

danielchukwumezie@gmail.com pls forward it to that mail thanks

Pls help send it to me too. Thanks.

sunnybiz360@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by RangeSports: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Now you can download the latest Oando Past questions and answers on our website. Simply follow the link on the photo below. Powered by Jeans communication.

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Euopal(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
To stay up-to-date with happenings in Nigeria, get all Major Daily Newspaper Headlines as the News Trend
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by SpearHead: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2019
me1:
Our mission is to help our teaming Nigerian graduates get gainfully employed in their various areas of interest. We have just received sample questions for the upcoming aptitude test by Oando by month end of this month and we wish to mail it to interested job seekers for FREE. Please make sure you prepare adequately for this one, before you start your blames. If you desire a good life, then you must work for it. You must READ Best of luck!

jeans Communications, Gbagada
Bro, abeg help me send oand past questions to scanemeka@gmail.com

This yearno go pass me to port into one company. Amen
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Sam3263: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Send me the past questions on danessiens@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Nlemchukwu5: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2019
Good morning all pls can anyone send me the oando aptitude test past questions my Gmail is kelvinnlemchukwu@gmail.com tnx all
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by philit22(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please someone sho also help me with the past questions.. Enyinnayaphilip@gmail.com... But please all dese people that applied what's the thread for those that got the job so that we can have an idea of how the process was...
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Segol: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2019
Please send it to nextgoldmine@gmail.com
May God continue to bless you.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by chimacbaby: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2019
Pls can I get the the past questions at my mail

achebechiamaka123@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Dblaiz(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
chimacbaby:
Pls can I get the the past questions at my mail

achebechiamaka123@gmail.com
My recommendations...you can get the past questions at https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/oando-aptitude-test-past-questions-study-pack/ or practice online, https://practice.myjobtests.com/package/oando-aptitude-test-online-practice/
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Mayormusa(m): 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kindly forward Oando Gap likely question pdf to me: mayormusa@yahoo.comThanks. Selah
Segol:
Please send it to nextgoldmine@gmail.com
May God continue to bless you.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by NanoSec: 12:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus discipline test questions and answers

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Sam3263: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
For oando past questions and answers.
I have compiled a comprehensive section of the oando past questions and answers.
If interested message me on wassap : zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Vacancy At Galaxy Television... Forward Your CV / Resume To Galaxy TV / How Can I Get My Npower Reference Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.