Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Oando Past Questions And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Past Questions And Answers (11971 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers / Oando Upstream Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by vincent10(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2010
Thanks for your kind gestures. Pls kindly sent me the question. My email address is supremevincent@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Lothan(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2010
pls forward it to me too. blothanium@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Embass: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2010
Pls i am interested in the Oando past questions.
Do kindly send them to me via umorenemmanuel@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by cymao: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
niz one pls send it to mail2goodman@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by DIAMOND83: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
has anybody gotten the Oando test sample Questions and answers?if yes,pls kindly forward it to tildababy2000@yahoo.com.Tanx!
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by longnida: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2010
I would greatly appreciate it, if you can send it to me. My email address is longnida@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by longnida: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2010
I will greatly appreciate it, if you can send me a copy. My email address is longnida@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by longnida: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
I will greatly appreciate it, if you can send me a copy. My email address is longnida@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by jaydude(f): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2010
pls i was invited, pls kindly help me out, ma email add
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by tegon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2010
kindly send it to my box, teso4real@yahoo.com, THANKS
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by pingu2k5(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
kindly send it to me too. pingu2k5@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by pingu2k5(m): 1:37pm On Jan 11, 2010
those of you that have been invited, please how were you invited?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by jaydude(f): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
dey sent me a txt n a mail dat iv been shortlisted n dat d date 4 d test will b sent 2 me dis january
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by lekepee: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2010
Please Send to my box, lekebola@yahoo.com, God bless you
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Alldruns: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
hi, pls send it 2 me too: good thing wont pass u by. alldruns@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by AT1: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
Please send to jistinu@yahoo.com
thanks for ur kind gesture
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Jeremiahi: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hi Sir,

Pls forget me not. My email address is ijilad@yahoo.com. Remain Blessed.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by guy2009new: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2010
hey guys i was sent amail telling me that i have been shortlisted for the oando graduate trainee programme but no date and venue has any one got a date and venue
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by gabfest: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2010
pls, i'd also like 2 get a copy. my addy is blessed.offoga@yahoo.com. thanks a lot
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2010
Please send it to: aeduek@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by ezeif: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2010
pls have people been invited for the oando test i applied but i have not recieved any reply yet pls house rtespond and i wuld like the questions too. ifyezecharm@yahoo.ca
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Olufola(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
U guys shld stop wasting ur time, our friend here is not ready to send anything to anybody, or has anyone received it yet?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Olufola(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2010
has anyone really gotten any of the so called past questions?
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by No2Atheism(m): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2010
- Does Oando allow people to have its past questions . . . if YES then there is no problem in trying to get a hold of one.

- However if Oando does not allow people to have access to its past questions . . . then it is illegal to have access to such questions as it becomes that such questions.

- Ask urself the question, do you want to make the foundation of your job to be based on fraud or do you want to start a new life free of stress of wrongdoing . . .

- Instead of stressing urself about Mobil past question, Oando past question or Shell past question,

Please understand the following:

1. Appitude Tests are meant to test you to determine which areas you are good in

2. Apptitude Tests are not trying to find out who is the best in passing an exam . . . hence u are doing urself and your career a diservice if u try to fraudulently obtain past questions that are not supposed to be avialable in public.

3. You have to understand that Aptitude Tests are also known as Psychometric Tests . . .

4. All Aptitude Tests and Psychometrix Tests are standardised hence it means a standard company using standard aptitude test is going to use those Standardised Tests irrespective of company doing the test . . . hence all you need to do is get a standard Aptitude Test (i.e. Psychometric Test) books.

5. Good Standard Aptitude Test (i.e. Psychometric Test) books are usually supposed to contain the different kind of possible tests that you can be given. . .

6. Hence what each company is just doing is that they are merely selecting which of the standard aptitude tests they are going to use in their own companies based on the kind of skills they are using for . . . hence that is why bank tests might look different from engineering test . . .nevertheless those who have the overall standard Aptitude Test (i.e. Psychometric Test) books would still be able to prepare for all the kind of tests without having to obtain past questions from those companies.

7. Even before knowing about Standard Aptitude Test (i.e. Psychometric Test) books and while i was using ordinary aptitude tests practise book that i bought in Nigeria. . . I am confident enough to tell you that out of at least 7 standard Tests (P&G, Mobil, Schlumberger, Ernest and Young, Accenture, Oiltest, iPNX) that I have done in Nigeria, I beleive I was successful in at least 4 of them. All these without having to obtain fraudulent past questions (P&G themselves sends you the kind of questions u might face). Infact I even did some of those tests without being exposed to what i now know about Aptitude Tests.

8. Hence what i am trying to say is that just make sure u practise very well with all the different types of Aptitude Tests . . . hence hopefully you are bound to be alright. . .

9. Finally, in case you have access to buy the following books, I would advise you also buy the following books and practise with them:

1. - Ultimate Psychometric Tests by Mike Bryon
2. - Ultimate Aptitude Tests by Jim Barett

I have gone through the second book but I have not gone through the first book . . . i can tell u that the second book covers a wide range of different kind of aptitude tests that test takers can face and what those tests are used for.

Incase u can't find the above mentioned books . . . just try and find books that deal with "Standard Psychometric Tests" . . . most of the aptitude tests you are ever going to face are basically Psychometric Tests . . . hence all u need to do to prepare is find a book that allows u to practicse Psychometric Tests and then practise and practise and practise until it becomes second nature to u . . .

10. I am currently about completing my postgraduate study hence I am giving u an advice based on what I have started using myself and also based on my experiences of job tests in Nigeria.

11. Finally I do not want people to ignorant make a mistake they would latter regret in life . . . hence why I am begging anyone that is willing to listen . . .that it does not pay you to look for past questions for Aptitude Tests cus on a normal basis . . . companies do not make their past questions available hence those who have the past questiosn are basically cheating . . . .  It may not sound like a big deal now to cheat but trust me . . . nevertheless I beleive a time would come that some of you would wish someone like me had adviced you to take the honourable route instead.
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by No2Atheism(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
[size=15pt]I am not saying my advice is perfect, cus in reality it is not perfect. . . hence in reality my advice might not even work for some of you (for that I apologise in advance) . . . I am just sincerely giving u an advice which I beleive might be helpful to a few people on this thread . . . [/size]
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by oruru(f): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls i nid it, rolex4u24@yahoo.com is my mail address.tanxxxx,
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by oruru(f): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls i nid it,my mail address is rolex4u24@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by femaks(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls send to chyneebaol@yahoo.com
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by soloj: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls kindly send it to my e-mail(eminentsoloj59@yahoo.com),i look forward to a favourable response,thanks.

Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by kennamas: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2010
pls i need to hv a copy, kennamas@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
Re: Oando Past Questions And Answers by Phronesis2: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2010
elviscute@yahoo.com. thank u for ur kind gesture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Portal Crashes Amid Recruitment, Applicants Groan / 8 Tips For Dealing With Job Rejection / How Legally Binding Is An Employment Contract?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.