Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe (769 Views)

Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by LilGenius: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
The 'Wahala Dey' crooner, Big Brother Naija winner, Efe has lately gathered for himself numerous fans, instagram followers, to mention but few. His music singles as well as 'Based on Logistics' escalated encouraging comments from his fans, but no matter what you do in life you must be criticized, I mean heavily criticized.

I'm here to point my few words at daft people who just sit back and criticize someone.

At first, it was after Efe performed his 'Thank God' single at AY Live, people took to nairaland and other social media to slam him, saying that he should leave music and invest in agriculture (if I should paraphrase) amidst others.

Recently, the single titled 'Based on Logistics' was successfully released and based on my review, I'll say the track is fabulous; Well Done Efe. But you'll still see people saying it's wack.

The main aim of writing this article is to address those people criticizing. Firstly, if I should ask; you criticizing, what have you achieved? Have you writen a song before in your life? And even if you've done that how far did it go? Take your time and answer these questions.

If you can't answer them, then get a life, go and do something beneficial to your life. With God's help Efe emerged winner of Bbnaija after being through a lot there, now he's trying to build up and you who haven't even reached an height you can boast of, you choose to remain beneath criticizing, Weh Done!

You may spill that, I'm writing this because I support Efe, Yes! You're correct I do. We have to help him stir up his potentials not badmouthing him.

If you choose to continue in criticizing, Sorry! You'll continue to bask in that level you are.

I can perceive the aroma of what Efe is cooking; big things ahead, Anticipate.

Writer
Ibinabo Emmanuel Bagshaw
(CEO of Xclusivevibes Nigeria)

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2017/04/popular-blogger-fires-back-at-people.html

Lalasticlala , Seun

Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by damilolammm(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
okay
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by RiversWatchDog(m): 2:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by RiversWatchDog(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Na u be d "Popular blogger" mk i laff
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2017
I hear u
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by BonkoINC: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2017
LilGenius:
The 'Wahala Dey' crooner, Big Brother Naija winner, Efe has lately gathered for himself numerous fans, instagram followers, to mention but few. His music singles as well as 'Based on Logistics' escalated encouraging comments from his fans, but no matter what you do in life you must be criticized, I mean heavily criticized.

I'm here to point my few words at daft people who just sit back and criticize someone.

At first, it was after Efe performed his 'Thank God' single at AY Live, people took to nairaland and other social media to slam him, saying that he should leave music and invest in agriculture (if I should paraphrase) amidst others.

Recently, the single titled 'Based on Logistics' was successfully released and based on my review, I'll say the track is fabulous; Well Done Efe. But you'll still see people saying it's wack.

The main aim of writing this article is to address those people criticizing. Firstly, if I should ask; you criticizing, what have you achieved? Have you writen a song before in your life? And even if you've done that how far did it go? Take your time and answer these questions.

If you can't answer them, then get a life, go and do something beneficial to your life. With God's help Efe emerged winner of Bbnaija after being through a lot there, now he's trying to build up and you who haven't even reached an height you can boast of, you choose to remain beneath criticizing, Weh Done!

You may spill that, I'm writing this because I support Efe, Yes! You're correct I do. We have to help him stir up his potentials not badmouthing him.

If you choose to continue in criticizing, Sorry! You'll continue to bask in that level you are.

I can perceive the aroma of what Efe is cooking; big things ahead, Anticipate.

Writer
Ibinabo Emmanuel Bagshaw
(CEO of Xclusivevibes Nigeria)

http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2017/04/popular-blogger-fires-back-at-people.html

Lalasticlala , Seun

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by EKITI001: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm.... Good
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by BonkoINC: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
RiversWatchDog:
Na u be d "Popular blogger" mk i laff

laff o..to think u r also a blogger .
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by RiversWatchDog(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
BonkoINC:

laff o..to think u r also a blogger .
Tufiakwa i'm not a blogger, what makes u think am a blogger... But the truth is "critics" are good for a business to grow... looking at the domain name @ alexa rank, 9m is that one popular blog not to talk of blogger
Re: Popular Blogger Fires Back At People Criticizing Bbnaija Winner, Efe by RisingUp: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Who he be?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Redesigns A Beetle Tortoise Car Into A Rolls Royce (photos) / Register For The Most WANTED Skills Needed In Most Organizations / 12 Popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.