Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira (1066 Views)

Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / See My Amazing Roulette Winning Streak On Bet9ja.com With Screenshot / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Let me guess, you’re in your office, or in traffic, or just returning late from work, or might even be chilling with some friends, or probably on your cossy bed, and you’d be like ” how on earth is it possible for me to start selling on Konga.com, Jumia.com and other online stores with Zero Naira?

Well, that’s why you are here. Over and over again, when you ask a typical Nigerian, why haven’t you started a business of your own? I guess you already know the major answer to this question “I don’t have money to start”. Hmmm!!! ” Na wa ooo”. If you lived in the year 1850, that excuse would have been a valid and tenable one. But if you are reading this right now, as in, at this present moment in this same year 2017, on your phone or computer, then, guy, you have no excuse AT ALL! The lack of capital for start-up is no more an excuse, it is the lack of information. So, if you are asked that same question again, just say ” I don’t have information “. Well, you have one now!

Click the link below to see how
https://surebusinessblogger./
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 7:09am On May 02, 2017
Good A.M.
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 12:32pm On May 02, 2017
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by Sammez94: 9:24pm On May 16, 2019
A Always
B BE
C CLOSING

IF YOU WANNA SELL SOMETHING, THEN CREATE URGENCY...
A SALE HAS JUST BEEN MADE BUT GUESS WHO MADE THE SALE?
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by yommyk222(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2019
Konga still exit Make jumia do buy that company once and for all joor

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Upto N25,000 Per Day And N700,000 In 1 Month... / I Want To Become A Billionaire Overnight... Advice? / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.